PDA

View Full Version : Idiot savants out in force

stlrtruck
09-30-2009, 08:05 AM
So they're gathering force, they're multiplying by the day, and the government refused to do anything about them.

What are they you ask? They are the NFL Idiot Savants.

1) A patriots* fan here at work constantly wants to remind me of Ben's legal trouble but yet still fails to acknowledge one iota of spygate by belicheat and the patriots*

2) A supposed browns fan changes his bandwagon quicker than he changes his underwear. And then attempts to tell me how it is in Steelers Nation. Usually it's easy to disarm him. He's just more annoying than anything else.

3) Today on the way to work a patriots* fan pulls up next to me with his flags in all 4 windows of his car, gives me the thumbs down for my Steelers truck, and then proceeds to tell me how, "We're going to get you in the playoffs." My immediate response to him was, "Shouldn't you be worrying about the ravens this week!"

They are everywhere and they seem to be mulitplying.

xfl2001fan
09-30-2009, 08:09 AM
There are those in every fan base of every sports team. There's a saying that my ex-wife loves to use (has it for a bumper sticker and a T-shirt). (I'll misquote it...because I always do)

God must love stupid people...because he makes so many of them.

fansince'76
09-30-2009, 10:05 AM
Actually, "idiot savants" is a misnomer, because "savants" suggests they're actually well-schooled or proficient in a certain area. Just plain "idiots" will do.

vasteeler
09-30-2009, 10:56 AM
yeah took my son to the dr yesterday and a redskins fan says to me " how bout them bengals" :doh:

fansince'76
09-30-2009, 11:03 AM
yeah took my son to the dr yesterday and a redskins fan says to me " how bout them bengals" :doh:

Way to give up the first win the Lions have had in almost 2 years! :applaudit: Ever notice that it's always the chuckleheads who have absolutely no room to talk shit that crow the loudest?

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-30-2009, 11:24 AM
I have a guy here at work who is a Cowboys fan, and another who is a Bears fan. I came in yesterday and there is a sign taped on the fridge that says:

BEARS= 2-1
COWBOYS= 2-1
STEELERS= 1-2

Today there is a note under it that says...

Steelers Lombardies=6
Bears + Cowboys Lombardies=6
THE BEST FROM BOTH YOUR TEAMS ONLY MAKE YOU "AS GOOD" AS MINE

fansince'76
09-30-2009, 11:26 AM
I have a guy here at work who is a Cowboys fan, and another who is a Bears fan. I came in yesterday and there is a sign taped on the fridge that says:

BEARS= 2-1
COWBOYS= 2-1
STEELERS= 1-2

Steelers Lombardies=6

You do realize that the Bears fan is now gonna pull out the championships the Bears won in the Paleolithic era against the Pottsville Maroons and the like, right?

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-30-2009, 12:32 PM
You do realize that the Bears fan is now gonna pull out the championships the Bears won in the Paleolithic era against the Pottsville Maroons and the like, right?

I know more about the Bears then this idiot does....no worries.

memphissteelergirl
09-30-2009, 04:42 PM
Ever notice that it's always the chuckleheads who have absolutely no room to talk shit that crow the loudest?

Yup.
:shake01:

Godfather
09-30-2009, 09:31 PM
Way to give up the first win the Lions have had in almost 2 years! :applaudit: Ever notice that it's always the chuckleheads who have absolutely no room to talk shit that crow the loudest?

It's like that in the SEC too. Ole Miss fans never shut up.

Christian Snyder
09-30-2009, 09:34 PM

BEARS= 2-1
COWBOYS= 2-1
STEELERS= 1-2

Steelers Lombardies=6
THE BEST FROM BOTH YOUR TEAMS ONLY MAKE YOU "AS GOOD" AS MINE Awesome!!!:chuckle::chuckle:

memphissteelergirl
10-01-2009, 08:07 AM

BEARS= 2-1
COWBOYS= 2-1
STEELERS= 1-2

Steelers Lombardies=6

Nicely done! :applaudit::hatsoff:

SteelersMongol
10-01-2009, 10:41 AM
... A patriots* fan here at work constantly wants to remind me of Ben's legal trouble but yet still fails to acknowledge one iota of spygate by belicheat and the patriots*...

Ah that shameless b*st*rd. :chuckle:

SCSTILLER
10-05-2009, 01:15 PM

BEARS= 2-1
COWBOYS= 2-1
STEELERS= 1-2

Steelers Lombardies=6

Nice! I had a student come through my school house that is a Seahawks fan and was still saying that the refs gave us SBXL, we paid the refs, they were robbed, and whatever else Holmgren said also. So, while doing a lecture I had to throw some Steeler-Seahawks pics into the powerpoint, and also taped six pics of Lombardi's below a Steeler emblem on his desk. Needless to say he didn't learn anything that day but he sure as hell has shut up!

Hot Stuff Nick Sterno
10-05-2009, 05:46 PM
Don't mess with Steeler Nation. We bring it.