PDA

View Full Version : The Official official thread!

The_WARDen
09-30-2009, 12:52 PM
Since there are so many Official threads on the board, I thought there should be a thread to decide upon how to make a thread official in the first place...officially.

1. It must contain the word Official in the title.

Indo
09-30-2009, 12:58 PM
:rofl:

I actually thought about starting a thread like this yesterday, but figured it would be too ridiculous!

2. Any and all posts which contain any type of Positive thinking will be Immediately removed by the Mods---we simply can't have that going on around here

sherlock
09-30-2009, 01:30 PM
SF can be a funny place at times......and that`s official!:chuckle:
3.Perhaps there could be a thread about NFL officials...The Official officials thread as it were!

KeiselPower99
09-30-2009, 01:34 PM
How about this being the Offical Im offically done with the official threads.

The_WARDen
09-30-2009, 01:56 PM
How about this being the Offical Im offically done with the official threads.

Now THAT'S official!

El-Gonzo Jackson
09-30-2009, 02:00 PM
But, what really gives any poster the right to start an "Official" thread??

Do they have to be an elected official, an appointed official or is an unofficial official OK?? Follow what Sherlock is saying that we could have an Official Officials thread, started by an unofficial Official. :thumbsup:

Vincent
09-30-2009, 02:08 PM
There needs to be a designated "official thread" czar.

http://olbroad.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/czar-czar.jpg

The_WARDen
09-30-2009, 02:14 PM

Do they have to be an elected official, an appointed official or is an unofficial official OK?? Follow what Sherlock is saying that we could have an Official Officials thread, started by an unofficial Official. :thumbsup:

I'm officially confused.

:confused:

WindyCitySteelerFan
09-30-2009, 02:30 PM
I'm officially sick and tired of officials.

sherlock
09-30-2009, 02:48 PM
I'm officially confused.

:confused:

You started it The_WARDen.....and that`s official!::finger::laughing:
This could go on all night...................

LVSteelersfan
09-30-2009, 03:17 PM
Darn, I thought we were going to rag on the officials for not calling holding on James Harrison. But I guess there is an official thread on that somewhere else if memory serves.

BTW, the officials blatantly suck. Along with Tyrone Carter, Jeff Reed, Frank Summers, Carey Davis, Willie Parker, Limas Sweeeed, Arians and Tomlin. I am sure I missed someone. And I don't know how to put a sarcasm smiley on here but please pretend it is there. I am now being POSITIVE about this team. From this point forward. I am going to be a blatant homer the rest of this season whether people like it or not.

Indo
09-30-2009, 03:33 PM
Are you an Official Homer

acumen
09-30-2009, 03:40 PM

So until it gets cleared by an official (be they an official official OR an unofficial official) this is still just an unoffical official official thread then?

steelreserve
09-30-2009, 03:54 PM

I don't know, so instead, here's a picture of a crocodile eating a shark. AWESOME!

http://halfgoon.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/crocshark.jpg