PDA

View Full Version : "Ah," said God, "that's Pittsburgh,

T&B fan
09-30-2009, 06:15 PM
Once upon a time in the kingdom of heaven, God was missing for six days. On the seventh day, Michael the archangel found Him resting.

He inquired of God, "Where have you been?"

God evoked a deep sigh of satisfaction, and proudly pointed downwards through the clouds. "Look, Michael, see what I've made."

Archangel Michael looked puzzled and asked, "What is it?"

"It's a planet," replied God, "and I've put life on it. I'm going to call it Earth and it's going to be a place of great balance."

"Balance?" questioned Michael, still baffled.

God explained, pointing to the different parts of the Earth. "For example, northern Europe will be a great place of opportunity and wealth, while southern Europe is going to be poor; the Middle East over there is going to be a political hot spot. Over here, I've placed a continent of black people, and over there, I've placed a continent of white people." God continued, pointing to the different countries, "This one will be extremely cold and covered in ice, while that one over there will be extremely hot and arid."

The archangel, impressed by God's work, then pointed to another place in North America. "What's that?"

"Ah," said God, "that's Pittsburgh, the most glorious place on Earth. There are beautiful lakes, rivers, streams, and an exquisite Golden Triangle where great rivers meet. The people of Pittsburgh are intelligent, humorous, and they're going to be found traveling the world. They'll be extremely sociable, hard-working, high-achieving, and they will be known throughout the world as diplomats, and carriers of peace. I'm also going to give them a dominant football team that will be admired and feared by all who come across them."

Michael gasped in wonder, but then blurted, "What about balance, God? You said there would be balance!"

God replied knowingly, "Wait until you see the loud-mouth jagoffs I'm putting three hundred miles across the state in Philadelphia."

arge5809
09-30-2009, 07:28 PM
OMG, that was hilarious!!!

:applaudit: :rofl: :toofunny: :heha:

kmsteelerwr15
09-30-2009, 11:40 PM
lmao :rofl:

that was a great one. thanks for sharing :thumbsup: