PDA

View Full Version : Rio, Rio, Rio.... Yea

SteelerEmpire
10-03-2009, 10:58 AM
The very last place that I was at in the US Navy was in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The landscape and the way the buildings are positioned around is a sight to see. The part that I remember the most is that they LOVE Americans... US Navy ships did not usually come to Rio at that time, so when we landed and came ashore I could not believe it !!!
Seems like everyone wanted to buy us drinks and do favors for us. There were 1000's of women coming up to us in bikinis asking for our autographs !! Rio is "definitely " the place to be..... :drink::tt03::thumbsup:

Godfather
10-03-2009, 02:35 PM
I'm really happy for Brazil.

St33lersguy
10-03-2009, 05:27 PM
How about that Obamas. That campaign failed

revefsreleets
10-03-2009, 08:31 PM
5,000 murders last year alone just in Rio. Brazil is also a poster child country for having no middle class, just elites and their indentured servants....two classes only.

Then again, they awarded China the games, so...

Hines0wnz
10-04-2009, 04:47 PM
The very last place that I was at in the US Navy was in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The landscape and the way the buildings are positioned around is a sight to see. The part that I remember the most is that they LOVE Americans... US Navy ships did not usually come to Rio at that time, so when we landed and came ashore I could not believe it !!!
Seems like everyone wanted to buy us drinks and do favors for us. There were 1000's of women coming up to us in bikinis asking for our autographs !! Rio is "definitely " the place to be..... :drink::tt03::thumbsup:

I'm happy for Brazil and jealous of you! The only S American port I hit was in Colombia, not that I am complaining about that. But.....there is only one Rio!

Hines0wnz
10-04-2009, 04:48 PM
5,000 murders last year alone just in Rio. Brazil is also a poster child country for having no middle class, just elites and their indentured servants....two classes only.

Then again, they awarded China the games, so...

But but but but but.......they are energy independent! :wink02:

revefsreleets
10-04-2009, 06:01 PM
But but but but but.......they are energy independent! :wink02:

That's what happens when you actually drill your OWN oil...