PDA

View Full Version : Go for the jugular...

Steelerfreak58
10-04-2009, 11:45 AM
please please please my beloved Steelers put your foot on San Diego's throat and don't let them up tonight.

1-3 is just too horrid a thought to even want to go through the week with...

RoethlisBURGHer
10-04-2009, 11:57 AM
I agree. I want to blow this team out. I want to score ever time we have the ball and I want the defense to SHUT THE CHARGERS OUT!

I want Phillip Rivers to leave Heinz Field in a body bag.

SteelC7
10-04-2009, 12:46 PM
we have the ability to take it to em, i just hope we do it, i cant see us goin 1-3, it would pretty much end our hopes for the playoffs, all we would have to look forward to is a good draft pick that tomlin would waste on a kicker or some other player we dont need

AllD
10-04-2009, 12:48 PM
We are better than any othewr team in our division once we start playing like a team. As long as the Steelers come to play, we should come out with a win. If they don't come to play then you know where the game will go along with the season.

SBL1721
10-04-2009, 12:58 PM
Well Im going to go ahead and be classy here and hope for no injuries and hope NOBODY goes home in a body bag. But I will say this....here's to a Bolts victory:drink:
Good luck boys and girls!

Steelerfreak58
10-04-2009, 04:45 PM
Well Im going to go ahead and be classy here and hope for no injuries and hope NOBODY goes home in a body bag. But I will say this....here's to a Bolts victory:drink:

Welcome to the board! Still searching for that first elusive ring I take it and came to the Steelers boards to see if you could find one for your team? :wink02:

stillers4me
10-04-2009, 04:57 PM

Here's to an injury free game and a big Steelers win. :drink:

LVSteelersfan
10-04-2009, 05:34 PM
Only way San Diego gets that elusive ring is if they steal one from one of our players. As long as they have the coach they have, they go nowhere even if they make the playoffs.

Steelboy84
10-04-2009, 06:58 PM
Welcome to the board! Still searching for that first elusive ring I take it and came to the Steelers boards to see if you could find one for your team? :wink02:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BleedBlacknGold0
10-04-2009, 07:07 PM
Gameplan: Get 3-0 lead. Sit on lead and play not to lose. Lose 4-3 on freak 4th quarter safety.

I swear this is how this year seems. Im hoping for a blowout like 2 years ago against the ravens. I want Ben to throw at least 7 Tds's. (Extra S added for emphasis on amount of tds)