PDA

View Full Version : Ravens lose!!!

Steelerfreak58
10-04-2009, 04:52 PM
can we please pick up some much needed ground on these clowns by beating SD tonight! HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!

MasterOfPuppets
10-04-2009, 04:54 PM
just dyin to start a thread were ya ? ...:popcorn:

LVSteelersfan
10-04-2009, 04:55 PM
Rah Rah sish boom bah !!!!!!!!!!!

Cleveland almost held on too against the Bungles but they turned back into the Clowns at the end.

Gnutella
10-04-2009, 05:02 PM
Now that there's a golden opportunity in front of us, expect us to blow it. (Remember, we can't make anything easy for ourselves.)

stillers4me
10-04-2009, 05:15 PM
Now that there's a golden opportunity in front of us, expect us to blow it. (Remember, we can't make anything easy for ourselves.)

Now that's positive thinking. :mad:

AllD
10-04-2009, 05:33 PM
Time to put the two looses behind us and look forward to a nice winning streak. All the other teams in the division look weak if we play our game correctly. The birds losing is just icing. Would have been nice for the bungles to go down too.

LVSteelersfan
10-04-2009, 06:35 PM
As much as I hate the Ratbirds, I hate the Patsies even more. So it was tough to know who to root against in that game. But I am glad the Ratbirds have one in the L column now.

Edman
10-04-2009, 06:37 PM
It won't mean jack shit if the Steelers flub it again tonight.

Steelboy84
10-04-2009, 06:45 PM

lol

Preacher
10-04-2009, 06:47 PM
It won't mean jack shit if the Steelers flub it again tonight.

And that is negative thinking.

LVSteelersfan
10-04-2009, 06:48 PM
I am thinking nothing but positive that Rivers is going to be running for his life and knocked down every time he turns around. This is a must win in prime time for the Steelers at home. I think they will be pumped and ready to go. Lets hope they can bring it for all four quarters.

Gnutella
10-04-2009, 07:07 PM

It's also entirely realistic. The Bears and Bengals are decent teams, and we couldn't beat them. The Chargers are a decent team too. The only team we've beaten so far is winless. We need to get our sh*t together once and for all. :banging:

Edman
10-04-2009, 07:22 PM
Oh yeah, that winless team we also beat in overtime. Overtime, people. Jacksonville just ripped Tennesee a new one. We were taken to overtime by them.

Going back to XLIII, our Defense has failed to hold a late lead, and our pass rushing duo has no sacks. The Defense has failed to finish the deal/make plays even once since then.

Our "Balanced" offense is the 26th ranked scoring offense in the league.

Gnutella is not being negative. He's telling the truth. Our team has been subpar lately and showing dark shades of 2006. A loss would not shock me tonight, really. A blowout win would be the opposite. No, the Steelers are going to have to prove me wrong tonight.

The only thing I can look positively about this team is that the Offensive Line seems to have gotten it's act together. Too bad everything else seems to have fallen apart.

SteelCityMan786
10-04-2009, 07:26 PM
Lets get back into the division race boys!!!!

CPanther95
10-05-2009, 06:44 AM
As much as I hate the Ratbirds, I hate the Patsies even more. So it was tough to know who to root against in that game. But I am glad the Ratbirds have one in the L column now.

I'm with you 100%.

But no matter who you hate more - the Ratbirds got robbed in that game.

... and Brady came out of it looking like a p*ssy.