PDA

View Full Version : the UNOFFICIAL THREAD******

stlrtruck
10-05-2009, 08:04 AM
Ok here we go boys and girls. It's the UNOFFICIAL thread about the official threads about all the complaining (I'm sure I haven't read just yet in the other threads).

We won last night and yes our defense was playing a soft prevent almost the entire fourth quarter and it nearly cost us a game. The o-line allowed Ben to get hit a few times that I can recall (probably the lack of sleep that I don't have a statistic on it), arians completely and utterly sucks (even thought we won), Ben was holding on to the ball too long, parker doesn't need to play another down for the Steelers, the refs still aren't calling holding against Harrison (this one might actually be legit), we won't be able to win against teams that have a good QB, and :blah: :blah: :blah:

Yes, last night at the beginning of the fourth quarter was I estatic about the game and then the turning point - Logan's strip and then ensuing TD for the chargers. Momentum seemed to change and we all know how the next 10 minutes went for our defense and STs. Yes I still see some areas on this team that need a lot of work BUT it is also only the fourth game of the season with a lot of football left to be played!

I believe that might Tomlin will continue to right the ship, Logan will eventually return one for a TD (when we need it most), Sweed will actually catch a long TD pass, Parker will break loose once again (and if not I feel confident with the other RBs on our roster), and I also believe that as important as the win was last night, it is just as important that we move forward and this week we have Detroit - who is showing signs of life and what we need not do is give them anymore hope than they already have!

So all you naysayers who come and go based on the way the wind blows, you may continue on with your official :rofl: hate threads when we lose and hell even when we win just so you can feel good about your MMQB selves, as you continue to be the best NFL coach in your house (and only in your house).

MAN I LOVE THIS TEAM :tt04: :tt04: :drink:

****** designates that this post was written with the utmost sarcasm in mind and was not directed at anyone specific

The_WARDen
10-05-2009, 08:09 AM
I love this team. My stomach? Not so much!

stlrtruck
10-05-2009, 08:51 AM

That one is between you and your boiler! Might I suggest slow down on the snacking after halftime of the late games! :chuckle:

BlastFurnace
10-05-2009, 08:55 AM
The Steelers give me more heartburn than anything else in my life.

I should send them my Nexium bills every month.

SteelTalons
10-05-2009, 09:06 AM

I see Im not the only one then... :chuckle:

WindyCitySteelerFan
10-05-2009, 09:10 AM
No kidding. I can't believe I smoked a whole pack of cigarettes in 3 hours.

SteelersMongol
10-05-2009, 09:17 AM
May I start an official thread about suggesting a cut on Ray Ray because he didn't run into Bellycheat & break his nose during the last game vs the Cheatriots?

stlrtruck
10-05-2009, 03:55 PM
I think we need more UNOFFICIAL threads. So why not start an UNOFFICIAL thread about Ray Ray not finishing matters against the cheatriots*!

DoctorCAD
10-05-2009, 06:04 PM
Ray Ray "cut" right to the Tom Brady Rule about so-called roughing the passer calls.

I found an ounce of respect for him.

Maybe a quarter of an ounce...