PDA

View Full Version : lets scapegoat mundy... just for fun and to stay sharp

tony hipchest
10-05-2009, 05:42 PM
come on people. just because we won, is no excuse to not bitch, moan, and whine about the muffed onside kick.

just imagine had it been a tie game and we lost. we shoulda had sweed out there.

can we atleast attempt to blame troys impending to soon of a return on him?

Preacher
10-05-2009, 05:49 PM
come on people. just because we won, is no excuse to not bitch, moan, and whine about the muffed onside kick.

just imagine had it been a tie game and we lost. we shoulda had sweed out there.

can we atleast attempt to blame troys impending to soon of a return on him?

No. I think it was all Mahan's fault. :wink02:

steelreserve
10-05-2009, 05:58 PM
No way. Ben was the problem last night. He only threw for a measly 79% completion percentage and a 128.9 QB rating.

Moore, on the other hand, had a 100% completion rate and a 131.2 QB rating. We also scored on 100% of his pass attempts, but Ben only managed 2 TDs in 33 attempts, which is a lousy 6.1% rate.

That proves beyond a doubt that we move the ball better with Moore behind center, and MOORE IS A 16 TIMES BETTER QB THAN BEN. These are just the FACTS, people.

NJarhead
10-05-2009, 06:00 PM
There is only one way we make another Super Bowl run this year: Bring back Chris Fuamatu-Ma'fala. :chuckle:

Preacher
10-05-2009, 06:01 PM
No way. Ben was the problem last night. He only threw for a measly 79% completion percentage and a 128.9 QB rating.

Moore, on the other hand, had a 100% completion rate and a 131.2 QB rating. We also scored on 100% of his pass attempts, but Ben only managed 2 TDs in 33 attempts, which is a lousy 6.1% rate.

That proves beyond a doubt that we move the ball better with Moore behind center, and MOORE IS A 16 TIMES BETTER QB THAN BEN. These are just the FACTS, people.

:rofl:

You literally made my laugh out loud... :thumbsup:

SteelGhost
10-05-2009, 06:02 PM
That's a good one Tony :rofl:

Somebody has to design a sarcasm smiley :chuckle:

steelpride12
10-05-2009, 06:10 PM
Goodness If we would have lost that game last night I would have not appeared on this site for at least 6 weeks due to the graphic nature we would see!

NJarhead
10-05-2009, 06:13 PM
I saw we go vandalize his lawn!!!!!

:chuckle:

Heck, while we're at it let's see if we can't trade Ben for Tony Romo and a 7th round draft pick! :tt03:

SteelGhost
10-05-2009, 06:24 PM
I saw we go vandalize his lawn!!!!!

:chuckle:

Heck, while we're at it let's see if we can't trade Ben for Tony Romo and a 7th round draft pick! :tt03:

.... and The Blasphemy Joke award goes to ..... TheWarDen86 !!! :applaudit::rofl:

NJarhead
10-05-2009, 06:34 PM
.... and The Blasphemy Joke award goes to ..... TheWarDen86 !!! :applaudit::rofl:

Hey, I would have said Kyle Orton but I didn't want to make it a reach since he's better and all. :wink02:

SteelGhost
10-05-2009, 06:37 PM
:toofunny: :rofl:

srk173
10-05-2009, 08:44 PM
There is only one way we make another Super Bowl run this year: Bring back Chris Fuamatu-Ma'fala. :chuckle:

No we need John Kuhn. I hear he scored two touchdowns last week!:rofl:

HometownGal
10-05-2009, 08:48 PM

I say we trade him for one of the Browns outstanding QB's. :thumbsup: We can also swap Tomlin for Mangina. :applaudit:

As is well known around these parts, I HATE scapegoating. It's so - well - grade schoolish.

NJarhead
10-05-2009, 08:53 PM
I say we trade him for one of the Browns outstanding QB's. :thumbsup: We can also swap Tomlin for Mangina. :applaudit:

As is well known around these parts, I HATE scapegoating. It's so - well - grade schoolish.

Many of us do, that's why this is our place to mock it. :chuckle:

43Hitman
10-05-2009, 08:58 PM

:applaudit::rofl:

tony hipchest
10-05-2009, 09:24 PM
so is nobody fuming and full of piss and vinegar because of mundys fumble?

what if the EXACT SAME mistake had helped determine the outcome of a game?

to keep all things

fair, shouldnt we be burning this guy at the stake right about now?

:confused:

SWEEEEEEEED!!!! :tt02:

NJarhead
10-05-2009, 09:32 PM
so is nobody fuming and full of piss and vinegar because of mundys fumble?

what if the EXACT SAME mistake had helped determine the outcome of a game?

to keep all things

fair, shouldnt we be burning this guy at the stake right about now?

:confused:

SWEEEEEEEED!!!! :tt02:

You know what they say Tone, "If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle."

There's too much bitching when we lose. We shouldn't be subject to it when we win (unless of course there were extraordinary circumstances).

You and Preach bored Buddy? :chuckle:

Oh yea, and I'd rather complain about the Ravens loss ....:tap: ....for some reason. :hunch: ..... :doh:

tony hipchest
10-05-2009, 09:35 PM
yes.

theres a cross out there, and despite the win, mundy deserves to be nailed to it. :wink:

SWEEEED!!!! :tt02:

NJarhead
10-05-2009, 09:37 PM
yes.

theres a cross out there, and despite the win, mundy deserves to be nailed to it.

Okay, let's find him and beat the shit out of him then. Screw it, he's a back up anyway. :chuckle:

Fire Haley
10-05-2009, 09:41 PM
You obviously didn't get the scapegoat memo

If the offense scores less than 50 points or the defense gives up more than 20 then it's Arians fault.

Everything else gets blamed on Tomlin.

NJarhead
10-05-2009, 09:43 PM

If the offense scores less than 50 points or the defense gives up more than 20 then it's Arians fault.

Sean Mahan? :noidea:

FacemeIke
10-05-2009, 09:45 PM
Sweed is your pick to improve the HANDS team!? Thats funny! If you want another good laugh just imagine Limas Sweed and Ike Taylor trying to play catch with each other. :sofunny:

tony hipchest
10-05-2009, 09:50 PM

:doh:

WOOHOO!

sweed is exonerated... high five (wide).

NJarhead
10-05-2009, 09:50 PM
Sweed is your pick to improve the HANDS team!? Thats funny! If you want another good laugh just imagine Limas Sweed and Ike Taylor trying to play catch with each other. :sofunny:

:rofl::rofl:

Good one.

LVSteelersfan
10-05-2009, 11:21 PM
Darn. I miss the "It's Willie Parker's fault" days. Of course, maybe it was Willie's fault that we had to start Mendy for that awful game he had. I am not quite as steamed at Mundy as I was yesterday when it happened. But damn, don't the coaches know that is an onside kick situation. Where was the hands team?