PDA

View Full Version : Mendenhall Highlight Reel vs. SD

7willBheaven
10-05-2009, 10:24 PM
There are soo many Mendy threads, i didnt feel like going through to each one (or have the time too) and posting this...or checking to see if its posted in each of them...

NFL.com has a decent highlight video of Mendy from Sunday night for any of you who might be interested in watching...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d81329589/WK-4-Rashard-Mendenhall-highlights

Galax Steeler
10-06-2009, 03:46 AM
Thanks for the vid. Mendenhall runs with alot of power and keeps his legs a moving after the first contact. I hope he can continue running good from here on out.

Steelers & I
10-06-2009, 04:13 AM
Nice video, thanks for posting. :drink:

During the game I actually heard Collinsworthless say something funny. After Mendenhalls' 2nd touchdown, Collinsworth says, "Pittsburgh Steelers are kicking their stinking butts". :rofl:

Kicking an opponents butt is one thing but when you're kicking their butts to the point of "stinking", then you're really kicking some serious butt. :toofunny:

Listening to Al Michaels commentate the game was reminescent of listening to a High School football-public address announcer who's calling a game with a Division I-College Football prospect at RB. Mendenhall the ball carrier, Mendenhall the ball carrier, Mendenhall the ball carrier, Mendenhall the ball carrier, Mendenhall the ball carrier, Mendenhall the ball carrier, Mendenhall the ball carrier, Mendenhall the ball carrier, Mendenhall the ball carrier, Mendenhall the ball carrier, Mendenhall the ball carrier.

tunes4life
10-06-2009, 07:25 AM
Wow, awesome video. The one highlight that was not in there that should have was the stone job he put on the middle linebacker who popped through the center. I don't remember where in the game that play was, but man did he put someone on his arse!:tt04: