PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Chiefs game

Mags87
10-06-2009, 01:45 AM
(not sure if this belongs here)The Steelers are traveling to KC this year to play the cheifs. im thinking of attending the game but i would like to get tickets near the visitors entrance tunnel for obvious reasons. is anyone familiar enough with Arrowhead Stadium to tell me which section i should be near? im thinking endzone on the visitors sideline but i dont know what end of the stadium.

43Hitman
10-06-2009, 09:04 AM
(not sure if this belongs here)The Steelers are traveling to KC this year to play the cheifs. im thinking of attending the game but i would like to get tickets near the visitors entrance tunnel for obvious reasons. is anyone familiar enough with Arrowhead Stadium to tell me which section i should be near? im thinking endzone on the visitors sideline but i dont know what end of the stadium.

This sounds like a question for a Chiefs fan. You may have better luck going to their board and asking someone. :drink:

WindyCitySteelerFan
10-06-2009, 09:48 AM
I know the Steel City Mafia has a bus going, and have a hundred tickets together in the stadium...

Fire Haley
10-06-2009, 10:21 AM
Looks like there might be only one tunnel - on the KC side

http://www.kansas-footballtickets.com/images/arrowhead_stadium.jpg

ARKIESTEEL
10-06-2009, 11:47 AM
I know the Steel City Mafia has a bus going, and have a hundred tickets together in the stadium...

I think the bus count is up to 4 now I have a seat with all these guys