PDA

View Full Version : Big Ben and the Offensive Line at WWE Raw

steelpride12
10-06-2009, 10:25 AM
There is another video on the WWE raw, but its different footage where mine is mostly Ben and the OL.
I really wanted to see the OL take down Big Show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7gfcpZSBys

Stang909
10-06-2009, 09:31 PM
Now I remember why I quit watching wrestling when I was 10. Still I find it cool that Ben was hosting with his O-line.

NJarhead
10-06-2009, 09:33 PM
I can't stand that crap, but my 8 y/o loves it and I have to admit to liking when called out the O-Line to join him in the ring.

tony hipchest
10-06-2009, 10:09 PM
I can't stand that crap, but my 8 y/o loves it and I have to admit to liking when called out the O-Line to join him in the ring.i watched it and gotta say it was brilliant a brilliant PR move for ben to include the o-line.

they all seemed to have a good time and embrace the role. colon and hartwig really were getting into the act.

i dont think they deserve to wear the "shittiest o-line to ever win a superbowl" tag. in the WWE appearance they were just superbowl champs and defenders of the heroic super bowl champion QB.

Pi Kapp Steeler
10-07-2009, 02:02 AM
kinda wanted see kemo and justin pancake the big show haha

billybob
10-07-2009, 02:25 AM
kinda wanted see kemo and justin pancake the big show haha

I think they could too .

NJarhead
10-07-2009, 02:29 PM
i watched it and gotta say it was brilliant a brilliant PR move for ben to include the o-line.

they all seemed to have a good time and embrace the role. colon and hartwig really were getting into the act.

i dont think they deserve to wear the "shittiest o-line to ever win a superbowl" tag. in the WWE appearance they were just superbowl champs and defenders of the heroic super bowl champion QB.

I wanted to see Max Starks house Big Show's azz. :chuckle:

beSteelmyheart
10-08-2009, 08:47 PM
That is some corny stuff, but funny! It would be hilarious to see the Big Show vs Max Starks-did anyone notice how Starks was in the background & didn't get picked on? I wonder why...:chuckle:

JeromeBusBettis93
10-13-2009, 07:08 PM
There is another video on the WWE raw, but its different footage where mine is mostly Ben and the OL.
I really wanted to see the OL take down Big Show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7gfcpZSBys

Haven't watched wrestling in 20 years for this reason. Just pointless..

Hot Stuff Nick Sterno
10-16-2009, 04:00 PM
Haven't watched wrestling in 20 years for this reason. Just pointless..

It would have been pointless were it Tom Brady and the Cheatriots. :tt02: