PDA

View Full Version : The more, the better, BUT......

clevestinks
01-20-2006, 03:21 PM
I see everyone jumping on the bandwagon. Steelers fans popping up everywhere. Merchandise selling out. Here in the cleveland area, its mixed most hate us and root for whomever we play. then some have been so sick of losing , that they are jumping on also.
Let me tell you right now.
There are two wagons, for those of you who are new Steelers fans. You are on the bandwagon. You are welcome, the more the better. You are smart now, and welcome to stay.

Then there is the other wagon, my favorite. This is for the
Dyed in the Wool, 100%
Genuine, No.1, Hard-Core,
Never-say Die,Kick Butt,
Unadulterated, Romping, Stomping,
Wild-Eyed, Raising Cane,
Teeth-Gritting,Take-No-Nonsense,
Born, Bred, Live and Die,
Black & Gold
Steelers Fans!!!!!

For us , there is the BUS! We know who we are!
And this BUS is going to Detroit!

GET ON THE BUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which one are you on?

SteelerzGirl
01-20-2006, 05:10 PM
I'm on da BUS, baby, sitting right next to you with a tote full of Depends and barf bags for ya! You bring the beer! :bouncy:

Koopa
01-20-2006, 05:34 PM
ummmmmmmm........i wasn't born a steelers fan, but i was born a cowboy hater cause my cousin, and i didn't really get into football till late in my life cause it was always basketball for me. i've been a steelers fan since the 9th grade two weeks before the season i declared them as my favorite team and been following them since (i'm a sophomore in college now). so it's whatever, ya'll can tell me what wagon i'm in

clevestinks
01-20-2006, 05:42 PM
ummmmmmmm........i wasn't born a steelers fan, but i was born a cowboy hater cause my cousin, and i didn't really get into football till late in my life cause it was always basketball for me. i've been a steelers fan since the 9th grade two weeks before the season i declared them as my favorite team and been following them since (i'm a sophomore in college now). so it's whatever, ya'll can tell me what wagon i'm in
KOOPA Your on the Bus! You`ve been here for awhile! And you didn`t just realize that the Steelers are great. Your one of us. We wouldn`t ride without ya!
Now back on the BUS!

MichiSteeler
01-20-2006, 06:37 PM
I'd consider myself one of the bus-riders:cool: . I love the Pittsburgh Steelers and dedicate my life to em:cool: . I've never been to a game or anything but hope to next december(it just aint steeler football if it aint snowin). I've been a steeler fan since i started liking and understanding football in like 1st grade.

SteelR1
01-20-2006, 07:26 PM
Then there is the other wagon, my favorite. This is for the
Dyed in the Wool, 100%
Genuine, No.1, Hard-Core,
Never-say Die,Kick Butt,
Unadulterated, Romping, Stomping,
Wild-Eyed, Raising Cane,
Teeth-Gritting,Take-No-Nonsense,
Born, Bred, Live and Die,
Black & Gold
Steelers Fans!!!!!

Not much else to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS POUND THE BRONCOS ASS SO FAR IN THE DIRT< THEY'LL BE AT SEA LEVEL!!!!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-20-2006, 07:38 PM
No doubt, Im a Bus Rider.. most if not all of us on SF are. Here comes the BUS!! :tt:

One thing I do hate though is band wagon jumpers who suddenly become Steeler fans just when everbody else is doing it and they try to pull it off like they know it all and then when the going gets tough they leave. If you're be a Steeler fan, be one forever !

luvmysteelers
01-20-2006, 09:37 PM
I'm on the Bus..no doubt! I'm new to the forum, but not new to the Steelers!~

24seven
01-20-2006, 10:42 PM
I've been a Steelers fan since I was 5 years old and when i was 6 Santa got me the Steelers helmet,pants and Terry Bradshaw Jersey from the Sears catalog circu 1978. I've bled black and gold every year since.. My right arm is the black and my left is the gold.. and some have said my 3rd arm is black too.. :P hehe

tony hipchest
01-20-2006, 10:54 PM
My right arm is the black and my left is the gold.. and some have said my 3rd arm is black too.. :P hehe

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Avoid Lloyd
01-20-2006, 11:09 PM
Obviously, I've been a Steelers fan since back when Greg Lloyd said Joe Namath can kiss his ass. :sofunny:

augustashark
01-20-2006, 11:28 PM
I'll tell you this, from Bradshaw having that stupid parrot on his bum arm before the 1984 afcc game to the day we were crushed by the browns when Gerald "ice cube" McNeil was running his mouth. To maybe the worst loss I've ever felt, no not a playoff game or the 95 superbowl. The game where Eric f***ing Metcalf ran back two punt returns to beat us in Cleveland.....If I would have known where to find him that night I would have drove to Cleveland that night and iced him then and there!!!!!! Also Leroy Hoard catching a td pass while laying down on his back!!!!! Bandwagon my ass I've been on this bus for a very very long time!!!!! and BTW my third arm is kinda pinkish!

Big7Ben
01-21-2006, 12:14 AM
I'M TAKING THE BUS!!!!!!! :tt: :tt: :helmet: :tombstone: RIP COLTS: NEXT UP BRONCOS!

LETS POUND THE BRONCOS BUTT SO FAR IN THE DIRT< THEY'LL BE AT SEA LEVEL!!!!!!!
nuff said

LET'S GO BUS!!!!!!!!!!

Prosdo
01-21-2006, 12:58 AM
I'm on the BUS! Born and raised a Steelers fan!

VegasStlrFan
01-21-2006, 01:32 AM
Does it qualify me to be on the Bus if I've been a fan since I understood what football was (early 70's). Or how about this, I met Joe Robby (the Joe Robby owner of the Dolphins) when I was 12 years old and he let me hold his Super Bowl ring. As I was holding the ring in my hand, I asked him "Mean Joe has 4 of these doesn't he." No disrespect to Mr. Robby, but back then to me if you weren't part of the Steelers you were just somebody who wished they were. Come to think of it not much has changed. I'm on the Bus, Hell might be the driver!

clevestinks
01-21-2006, 03:29 AM
I've been a Steelers fan since I was 5 years old and when i was 6 Santa got me the Steelers helmet,pants and Terry Bradshaw Jersey from the Sears catalog circu 1978. I've bled black and gold every year since.. My right arm is the black and my left is the gold.. and some have said my 3rd arm is black too.. :P hehe
What???? Just glad your a Steelers fan!:sofunny:

clevestinks
01-21-2006, 03:31 AM
Does it qualify me to be on the Bus if I've been a fan since I understood what football was (early 70's). Or how about this, I met Joe Robby (the Joe Robby owner of the Dolphins) when I was 12 years old and he let me hold his Super Bowl ring. As I was holding the ring in my hand, I asked him "Mean Joe has 4 of these doesn't he." No disrespect to Mr. Robby, but back then to me if you weren't part of the Steelers you were just somebody who wished they were. Come to think of it not much has changed. I'm on the Bus, Hell might be the driver!
Qualify you! You truly bleed Black & Gold!

Go Steelers!

FisherMOM
01-21-2006, 07:32 AM
I'm on the Bus! We talk Steelers Football year round in my house!

My husband has had the same flag for 10 years and will NOT buy a new one.
HE does NOT want anyone to think he is a bandwagoner!
Not that anyone WOULD think that... we have lived here for 14 years now! ha!

He will NEVER get rid of his flag. no matter how bad it gets.
He may HAVE TO retire it to the garage wall soon though.
It comes out... when football starts, and when the Steelers season ends..
the flag comes down and he stores it until the next season.

We own enough Steelers Jerseys to wear on each day of the week.
Also have some great autographed Lithograph Pictures of Lambert, Hamm, and the Steel Curtain
We have old SI magazines framed and on the wall, and collect every
new one that comes out. We even have the SI for Kids with
Big Ben on the cover framed and hanging up!

There is no doubt what color the blood runs in this house!
And it's OBVIOUS that it isn't NEW BLOOD!

SteelerzGirl
01-21-2006, 10:40 AM

Oh my gosh, Koopa! You are sooooooo a Steelers fan riding the Bus! I can't believe you even doubted it. Here... You can have my seat next to Cleve. I'm moving to the back of the Bus so I can shoot spitballs at the folks at the front of the Bus.

My right arm is the black and my left is the gold.. and some have said my 3rd arm is black too.. :P hehe

I wanna see! :rofl:

clevestinks
01-21-2006, 02:01 PM
Come on fans! I know there is more room on this BUS! Where are you!

SteelerFanInATL
01-21-2006, 02:24 PM
I'm definately on The BUS!!!!!!! Hell I'm driving it! Let me know where you're at and I'll be
there to pick you up. Dad drove for the Port Authorty so I'm good to go.

Who Rides? We Ride! LETS RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RoethlisBURGHer
01-21-2006, 02:36 PM
I love how in Cleveland some people can't root for either team...some are putting thier hatred for Denver aside for this one...and some just don't give a crap anymore and aren't watching.

Koopa
01-21-2006, 06:06 PM
i thought this song kinda fit us, it's a song from my favorite rapper chamillionaire, it's off his bonus disc from his cd sound of revenge cough go buy it cough. i'll bold the words i changed to make it fit the steelers more. i just changed a few words

Yeah, (tell 'em the name) Chamillitary mayne ha-ha
When it seems like haters make up 90 percent of the population
And your name, is always the subject of a hater's conversation
How do you deal with the situation, most people call it hating
But a rider, can use it as fuel and motivation
Allow me to do a demonstration, (do that then)
This the rider's anthem, let's ride let's ride

[HOOK]
I'm a riiiii-iiiii-der, I'm a rider
I'm too tough for y'all, and I will never fall
You can talk that talk, but I'ma walk that walk
And I'm riding, that's fa sho
I'm a surviiiii-iiii-vor, true survivor
If I walk out that do', and don't come back no mo'
Let the liquor po', and let the people know
I was a rider, that's fa sho

[Chamillionaire]
We them niggaz getting hated by haters, we them niggaz that done made it outrageous
Stack the money in the streets nothing honey nothing sweet, I'm sick my chips contagious
Animals none of y'all can't cage us, got me feeling like the Heat and the Lakers
Had to switch up my team but what do ya mean, we already traded them traitors
Spend a lifetime surrounded by fakers, in the night time you high cause it's safer
Spend a lifetime to grind and get paper, while all y'all crying I'm flying to detroit
Grinding steadily fine and cheddar he, know how to show ya the nine is deadly
Wanna be a p**** nigga fine then let it be, anybody crying that's around it's never me
Realer than the rest when it come to plex, get it off your chest if you so upset
Is that what it gon be if it comes to yes, then I guess that day will become a mess
They messed up when they told me the sky's the limit, cause I'm married to my money nigga I'm committed
If it's gold at the end of the rainbow then my gang go, get up in the bus and ride to get it
I'm a nigga that made it up from the bottom, I'm a always get into a lil' drama
Y'all don't know what it means to be a rider, gotta deal with anybody that got a problem
I'ma put supreme in the bus, I'ma put some cream up in the bomber
Jack it that's it nigga go get a dollar, looking for me I'm busy my nigga holla

[Hook]

[Chamillionaire]
Got the weight on my shoulder like solo flex, do the drama myself that's solo plex
I don't know what you do fo' yo checks, but my part of the do' way mo' they less
I'm gripping wood I know I'm fresh, cause I am that CEO and yes
The mo' I make they more upset, but I'll be damned if a nigga don't show respect
Ask the streets in the South about the kid, and they gon tell ya I be doing my thang
We could do the beef or we could do the peace, as long as you ain't speaking my name
My partna told me you was jocking homie, and my other boy said the same
The result of that when I approached the cat, I gotta hit him with the pain like bang-bang
Physically and mentally, a rider a nigga that'll tell 'em see
I bomb on your ass it was meant to be, because I told y'all niggaz not to mess with me
Do you let the beef slide, and let it die down with all your deciding
In the streets they know Cha-millionaire be riding, Batman my heat riding like Robin
Tell 'em that I got 'em if he's on my team, cause loyalty's something that you're gonna need
Loyalty's something others don't believe, like a ghost that most suckers ain't known to seen
But you know that a rider can notice hating, and use it to fuel all the motivation
Success is something that's fa sho to make em, back down they don't then I'm gonna break em

[Hook]

[Chamillionaire]
If you a rider let me know, (yeah I'm a rider that's fa sho)
Get in the bus and let's go, go, go, go - 2x

clevestinks
01-21-2006, 07:17 PM
I was always more, Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round, Round and Round!

steelersgirl86
01-21-2006, 09:17 PM
I'm on the bus...loyal steelers fan always supporting my team. Born and raised with black and gold. My whole family is steelers except my Panthers husband.....I go to the training camp......on the bus all the way....

BlacknGold Bleeder
01-21-2006, 09:38 PM
I was lucky enough to start loving football when the STEEL CURTAIN reigned, the original shutdown defense. They had to change the rules to give the rest of the NFL a chance! I lived through lean years when we won but not necessarily won the BIG ONE. To be here today to watch the beginning of a new era when everyone else will again fear that date on their schedule that says "PITTSBURGH STEELERS" , hell yea I RIDE the BUS!!!

melroseplace
01-21-2006, 09:53 PM
I've been watching Steelers football ever since I can remember...I never even thought twice about it, it was just always on Sunday afternoons. I didn't become a die-hard fan til the past few years. now some call it an obsession...I call it a way of life :tt: there are only two seasons in Pittsburgh: football season, and off season. as soon as the last game is played I'm asking "is it August yet?"

Koopa
01-21-2006, 09:58 PM
hopefully you'll be asking that in 2 weeks

SmashMouthSteelerFan
01-21-2006, 10:37 PM
I've been a Smash Mouth Steeler Fan for the past 28ish years!! Living right in the middle of Pittsburgh and clown town, most of my family are browns fans!! I just couldn't do that!! My own GRANDMA would call me when the clowns beat us and clown me!!!! Now if that don't put me on the bus, I don't no what does!!! :dang: :boxing:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-21-2006, 10:57 PM
Right on, waving the :tt: loud and proud man !

clevestinks
01-22-2006, 06:22 AM
The Bus is filling up!
Black & Gold!
You gotta Love it!

melroseplace
01-22-2006, 09:35 AM
hopefully you'll be asking that in 2 weeks
that's the plan :)

SteelerFanInATL
01-22-2006, 05:18 PM
Next stop DEEEEETROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!1111

Mrs.Clevestinks
01-22-2006, 06:51 PM
I`m on the BUS

TexaSteeler
01-22-2006, 09:09 PM

Funny I had one of those jersey's too.

clevestinks
01-23-2006, 04:20 AM
The Bus is filling up, and DESTINATION DETROIT!

SteelerRose
01-23-2006, 06:02 AM
On the BUS!!

The Fans are out in full force in Central Florida. When I'm wearing my gear, I'm usually stopped at least once with a "GO STEELERS". Last night, got a lot more than that. :)

I don't mind the bandwagoners too much. My best friend is a bandwagoner, but as he says it, he was THROWN on the bandwagon. He had to be a fan, or else. :)

But the difference between us, and them, is that we will love our Steelers no matter what, and them, when the time comes, will move on.

GO STEELERS!!

Brooke

NDSteelerFan
01-24-2006, 08:17 PM
I'm on the Bus. Been a Steeler Fan since 6th Grade when my buddies step-dad moved up here. He's from Pittsburgh. He introduced me to the Steelers and I have been hooked ever since. You might have to take a detour with the BUS to BF Nowhere on the way to Detroit and pick me up.

Go Steelers!
RJ

seahawksfan
01-24-2006, 08:34 PM
The only bus I'm familiar with has cowboy Neal at the wheel...the bus to never ever land. Anybody connect with this?

atrus20
01-24-2006, 09:02 PM
I've been on the bus for the past ten years and I see no reason to get off... EVER!!! :tt:
Gotta stick with the team through the good times and the bad!

clevestinks
01-25-2006, 02:55 PM
The only bus I'm familiar with has cowboy Neal at the wheel...the bus to never ever land. Anybody connect with this?
Your a seahawk, what would you know about a Bus? Besides hitting the windshield of one, SPLAT!

bigbensgirl7
01-25-2006, 03:09 PM
You guys know I'm on the BUS...even though I haven't been around much...things have been crazy, but we are on our way to DETROIT baby!!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!

RoethlisBURGHer
01-25-2006, 03:51 PM
I don't want Clowns fans rooting for us,I don't want thier losing ways to find a way to rub off on the Steelers.

clevestinks
01-25-2006, 03:51 PM
You guys know I'm on the BUS...even though I haven't been around much...things have been crazy, but we are on our way to DETROIT baby!!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!
Nice to see you back! And but of course, we saved you a seat! We know all the original members!

bigbensgirl7
01-26-2006, 01:15 PM
Nice to see you back! And but of course, we saved you a seat! We know all the original members!
Thanks Cleve...it has been killing me not to have much time to get online and talk to some of the best fans in the world!!!! :bouncy:
WHO RIDE?????

plark
01-26-2006, 01:22 PM
I've been watching the steelers since i was god, i dont even know, 4-5 all i remember if Bubby Bruister and Bojack i used to pretend i was them.. haha and now im 17 almost 18 and never leaving this city.

Prosdo
01-26-2006, 01:41 PM
Nice to see you back BBG7.

bigbensgirl7
01-26-2006, 01:43 PM
Nice to see you back BBG7.
Thanks girl...hopefully I'll be back for a while now!!!

clevestinks
01-26-2006, 05:06 PM
Thanks Cleve...it has been killing me not to have much time to get online and talk to some of the best fans in the world!!!! :bouncy:
WHO RIDE?????
We Ride! Da Bus!

SalukiSteelers
01-26-2006, 05:47 PM
I've been on the Bus since birth. Heck, I even sat through Kordell's first game as a starting QB against the Cowboys. I wanna say that game was something like 31-3 but I'm not sure because I had to start drinking heavily at the half. I don't know if I'll ever go to another Steelers game in the 'Burgh becuase they're 0-3 when I'm there. Anything to help the team.