PDA

View Full Version : Blitzburgh Arcade

SinCitySteelerFan
10-08-2009, 04:01 PM
Hello Fellow Steeler Fans!!

I am a Steeler fan from Western PA, living in Sin City. Since I can't go to the games, we built a Steeler Bar in my "Man Cave", but we needed a game to play during that nervous time before the game and halftime. So I built a MAME arcade from the ground up centered around the Steelers. My buddies told me to post it in here, so here it is. The URL below will take you to the pics. Hope you guys like it as much as I do. HERE WE GO STEELERS...!!!!

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=93208.0

Galax Steeler
10-08-2009, 04:05 PM
Hello Fellow Steeler Fans!!

I am a Steeler fan from Western PA, living in Sin City. Since I can't go to the games, we built a Steeler Bar in my "Man Cave", but we needed a game to play during that nervous time before the game and halftime. So I built a MAME arcade from the ground up centered around the Steelers. My buddies told me to post it in here, so here it is. The URL below will take you to the pics. Hope you guys like it as much as I do. HERE WE GO STEELERS...!!!!

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=93208.0

It looks really cool thanks for sharing.

klick81
10-08-2009, 05:13 PM
That's a great job. Wow, I hope to someday have something like that in my own home.

Godfather
10-09-2009, 11:11 AM
Do you have the software so it can be played on an emulator?

SinCitySteelerFan
10-09-2009, 11:28 AM
Thank you for the compliments folks. And yes Godfather, it is running a few different emulators. NEStopia for 8-bit Nintendo games (700+ games), MAME runs the arcade games (7,000+ games), Fusion emulates Sega Genesis games (500+ games), and Daphne runs all of the old laser disk games like Dragon's Lair and Space Ace. It can also function as a jukebox that plays my iTunes for parties.

Godfather
10-12-2009, 09:29 PM
Wow, that really is awesome.

I'd like to build one for myself someday.

MattsMe
10-14-2009, 11:14 PM
:thmbup: Friggin' awesome.