PDA

View Full Version : Southern Cali Fans

caligirlsteelerfan86
01-20-2006, 04:05 PM
Just wondering where you Steeler Fans are going for this Sunday's game? I have yet to find a real good Steeler bar, most places I end up going to have one other Steeler fan if I'm lucky. I'll probably stay at home and watch the game, so I can booze it up while we destroy the donkeys. But, if anyone out there knows of a cool bar let me know, I can always make my husband pick me up at the bar (he is not much of a football fan...he is too into cars). Luckily, my apartment has a group of Steeler fans so I am not cheering a lone or swearing. Here We Go Steelers.

grahamburgher
01-20-2006, 05:03 PM
Where are you guys in SoCal?? I'm out there on business a couple weeks each month.

Pamela
01-20-2006, 10:30 PM
I don't know where you are at but the place to go is Sharks Cove in Hermosa Beach, Ca. i have been going the for years and it is by far the best Steelers Bar out here.

If you want to be surrounded by Steelers fans; this is the place to go! The tradition is, watch the game and then we all go over to the local bar and do half time shots! There is anywhere between 30 and 150 of us! Then back to the game to watch the Steelers kick ass!

If you plan on coming dowm, ask for Pamela I am a regular and they will take good care of you.

Steelers #1 Fan

Pamela

grahamburgher
01-21-2006, 12:01 AM
I don't know where you are at but the place to go is Sharks Cove in Hermosa Beach, Ca. i have been going the for years and it is by far the best Steelers Bar out here.

If you want to be surrounded by Steelers fans; this is the place to go! The tradition is, watch the game and then we all go over to the local bar and do half time shots! There is anywhere between 30 and 150 of us! Then back to the game to watch the Steelers kick ass!

If you plan on coming dowm, ask for Pamela I am a regular and they will take good care of you.

Steelers #1 Fan

Pamela

Holy crap! I used to live in Hermosa. I was there when the Shark's Cove, Sangria's, etc. started up down there. Very cool. Yinz have a blast. I have to drag my ass back to Hermosa one of these days... SOON.

WE RIDE!!

blitzburgh_88
01-23-2006, 09:59 PM
im from el centro california and there quite a few steelers fans here

klick81
01-24-2006, 04:36 AM
I've been going to the Hooters of Hollywood, and there's always a big turnout of Steeler fans there. It's actually an "official" Steelers Hooters with the whole second floor dedicated to the Steelers. If you're a member of the Club (it's free) you get a 20% discount on your tab. :)

axlbundy
01-28-2006, 02:58 PM
Sharks Cove is great, but for the last 2 years I have been going to Gabes Sports bar. I live in santa monica so it's closer for me than the cove, and it brings in just as many if not more die hard steeler fans weekly. Check out this article.

http://ironcityanimals.com/venue.htm

Steelers #1 Fan

Pamela

DJfan
01-30-2006, 11:25 PM
We have our club in a home in Wildomar (Where?) near Temecula. Next year we're in the bar (big place) in Menifee (where?!) just east of us, close to Temecula.

thumb 2 come
02-01-2006, 02:19 PM
If your around oceanside or carlsbad rookies sportsbar is the best place to go.

syde18T
02-01-2006, 04:25 PM
I'm a So Cali native, and we used to live in the Long Beach area. We usually went to a small billiards called Campus, located in Cypress, mainly because we knew all the regulars there. 70 percent of the regulars were Stillers fans, and every Sunday, they'd be the first ones to arrive to get dibs on the large HD screen.