PDA

View Full Version : Big Ben headed for Leno show

mesaSteeler
10-08-2009, 11:20 PM
Big Ben headed for Leno show
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/print_647172.html
By Mark Kaboly, TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Friday, October 9, 2009

Ben Roethlisberger put a spike in the ratings for WWE's "Monday Night Raw" this past week. Now it's time for the two-time Super Bowl-winning quarterback to do the same for "The Jay Leno Show." Roethlisberger is set to appear on the weekly 10 p.m. show on NBC on his off day Tuesday to take part in a segment called "10 @ 10". The skit has Leno asking a celebrity 10 off-the-wall questions via satellite.

Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford didn't practice for the second consecutive day, which makes it unlikely he will start against the Steelers Sunday. Stafford injured his knee during the Lions' 48-24 loss to Chicago last week. Stafford has yet to run since getting injured. If Stafford can't play, he will be replaced by veteran Daunte Culpepper.

Also not practicing for the Lions yesterday was WR Calvin Johnson (thigh).

The Lions announced that they have sold out the final 1,500 tickets to Sunday's game, lifting the TV blackout in the Detroit area. Still, a few tickets remain because the Steelers returned some of their allotment.

Rookie wide receiver Mike Wallace caught a key 35-yard pass early in the game against the San Diego Chargers last week. Replays appear to indicate he did not get his second foot in bounds before getting shoved out of bounds, but offensive coordinator Bruce Arians didn't see it that way. "In hindsight, we should've hurried up (with the next play)," Arians said.

Digits

5 -- Wins Mike Tomlin has on artificial turf

4 -- Losses Tomlin has on artificial turf

tony hipchest
10-08-2009, 11:25 PM
5 -- Wins Mike Tomlin has on artificial turf

4 -- Losses Tomlin has on artificial turfthis is a horrible trend that must be put to an end.

:shout:- Must wine. Can no lose!!!!

Steelers & I
10-08-2009, 11:37 PM
this is a horrible trend that must be put to an end.

:shout:- Must wine. Can no lose!!!!

Does anyone have the natural surface stats at hand? Stats are STUPID!

tony hipchest
10-08-2009, 11:44 PM
i do.

:google:

Galax Steeler
10-09-2009, 04:26 AM
Big Ben headed for Leno show
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/print_647172.html
By Mark Kaboly, TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Friday, October 9, 2009

Ben Roethlisberger put a spike in the ratings for WWE's "Monday Night Raw" this past week. Now it's time for the two-time Super Bowl-winning quarterback to do the same for "The Jay Leno Show." Roethlisberger is set to appear on the weekly 10 p.m. show on NBC on his off day Tuesday to take part in a segment called "10 @ 10". The skit has Leno asking a celebrity 10 off-the-wall questions via satellite.

I can't wait I will be tuned in for the Leno show Tuesday night.

SteelStang
10-09-2009, 09:02 AM
Let's just hope Ben stays away from Jay's motorcycle collection.:sweating:

TackleMeBen
10-09-2009, 09:26 AM
Let's just hope Ben stays away from Jay's motorcycle collection.:sweating:
maybe they can have a race behind the studio..lol:chuckle: