PDA

View Full Version : Tim Lumber returns!!

Tim Lumber
10-10-2009, 02:15 AM
I wanna know one thing Pittsburgh...how does it feel to go from Champions to Losers in a matter of months? I was recently hired to write my own blog. I even have a website created just for me called Ravens Red Zone ravensredzone.com MY AVITAR is its logo. And I will use this avitar.

Your Steelers dont look too good this season...you lost to the Bunglas for crying out loud. The Ravens will show you how to beat them this sunday. And how about that Joe Flacco? You all said he was a bumb! He is ranked higher than Little Ben this season....damn how good am I? I told you Pittsburgh....the Ravens were going to be better than you losers lol!

Welcome me back you filthy animals.....Merry Christmas you beer belly fools!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-10-2009, 05:54 AM
I wanna know one thing Pittsburgh...how does it feel to go from Champions to Losers in a matter of months?

The Ravens are only up by one game and havnt proven jack-squat yet, the season is young. Remember this....Until the next superbowl is played...the Pittsburgh Steelers are The World Champions!!!!:tt02::tt02::tt02:

I was recently hired to write my own blog. I even have a website created just for me called Ravens Red Zone ravensredzone.com

You are still a liar...NOONE would hire you to stock shelves...much less write a blog.

MY AVITAR is its logo. And I will use this avitar.

Wanna bet? You can be sure that your REAL Avatar will be back once the mods see that you are being a wuss and not abiding by the bet your LOST. Thats right Slim...you were SHAMED in this forum...and have to keep the gay Avatar FOREVER!!!!:rofl::rofl:

And how about that Joe Flacco? You all said he was a bumb!

What exactly is a bumb? (Your an idiot)

He is ranked higher than Little Ben this season....damn how good am I?

How good are you? Well lets look at your last statement. You claim that Flacco is "ranked" higher than Ben.

Ben.........#3 total yardage
Flacco....#5 total yardage

Ben.........#8 QB rating
Flacco....#10 QB rating

Ben........#1 in completion percentage
Flacco....#13 in completion percentage

Ben.........#3 passing yards per game
Flacco....#6 passing yards per game

As usual...you are not very good.
By the way, how do you like that new Avatar? I think it fits your personality perfectly.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-10-2009, 06:14 AM
Just as I thought...your little "blog" is just another site where anyone can blog....You are still a pathetic little man...a liar...and quite possibly the worlds worst writer.

Lets look at your writings...shall we?

The Baltimore Ravens will defeat the New England Patriots this Sunday! And Tom Brady will find out there is a new sheriff among NFL QB’s......There is nothing New England can do about it either! Coach Bill can cheat or anything else, it wont matter. His team will get the Big L, plain and simple

Wrong!!!

If the JETS defeated the Patriots…than can you imagine how bad the Ravens will beat them?

Wrong again!!!

I have went on record by already saying this Ravens team will be the greatest NFL team ever assembled. You can laugh at me now. But after the Ravens match the Miami Dolphins with a perfect season, you can call me Notradumus!

Hmmmm....losing the fourth game of the season may hurt that "perfect record". Dont you think....Nostradumbass?

I always tell the truth! My nose may be big like Pinnochio lol, but I didnt get a big nose from lying!

1) You are the biggest liar on the net

2) Noone should be surprised that you have a big nose, the shit that comes out of your mouth HAS to be good fertilizer.

Do you think the Patriots should even show up this week ?

Yep...showed up and beat your team like they stole something.

Tom Brady…if you had trouble playing the Jets D…then act like your hurt lol. Stay home with your little Super Model Wife! Take my advice!

Wow...based on your bad prediction, I think YOU should have stayed home with your Super Meth Husband.

My prediction for this weeks game is….Ravens 35 Patriots 3. You can laugh now,

Oh we are Slim...we are.

Galax Steeler
10-10-2009, 07:09 AM
My my old Dumber is back. I didn't know he had a blog called the Ravens Choke Zone which is what they will do by the end of season. I guess the quiet time is over now so we get to hear from Dumber with his stupid post.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-10-2009, 07:16 AM
My my old Dumber is back. I didn't know he had a blog called the Ravens Choke Zone which is what they will do by the end of season. I guess the quiet time is over now so we get to hear from Dumber with his stupid post.

How do you like the fact that he isnt paying off his bet??

What a piece of crap....changing his avatar. Just goes to show you that he isnt a "Man".

Galax Steeler
10-10-2009, 07:22 AM
How do you like the fact that he isnt paying off his bet??

What a piece of crap....changing his avatar. Just goes to show you that he isnt a "Man".

I never thought that he was a man but I won't go into that. I think his avatar will be changed before long. If he or she or it is going to stay around here it needs to be changed.:chuckle:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-10-2009, 07:31 AM
I get the 1st comment since I am the Living Legend!

By the way...part of the bet you lost was that you are not allowed to say that anymore...quit being a loser and abide by the bet.

Mods...can you please delete that post and give him back his avatar...in accordance with the bet that he isnt man enough to abide by?

Texasteel
10-10-2009, 07:55 AM
I wanna know one thing Pittsburgh...how does it feel to go from Champions to Losers in a matter of months? I was recently hired to write my own blog. I even have a website created just for me called Ravens Red Zone ravensredzone.com MY AVITAR is its logo. And I will use this avitar.

Your Steelers dont look too good this season...you lost to the Bunglas for crying out loud. The Ravens will show you how to beat them this sunday. And how about that Joe Flacco? You all said he was a bumb! He is ranked higher than Little Ben this season....damn how good am I? I told you Pittsburgh....the Ravens were going to be better than you losers lol!

Welcome me back you filthy animals.....Merry Christmas you beer belly fools!!

Isn't this the gay guy? What happened to his avitar?

Galax Steeler
10-10-2009, 08:05 AM
Isn't this the gay guy? What happened to his avitar?

Yea thats the one he is trying to crawfish on his avatar.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-10-2009, 10:55 AM
OH YEAH!!!

Thats the Avatar we remember!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

RoethlisBURGHer
10-10-2009, 11:31 AM
Limp Timber is back? Oh joy............

Pittsburghfan
10-10-2009, 12:56 PM
He's here. He's queer. Welcome back Limp Timber and I expect you not to be here too long.

stlrtruck
10-10-2009, 12:58 PM
Just when you thought it couldn't get any better for us in here.

Looks like we can stop the back and forth amongst ourselves and beat down on the most idiotic 'righter' in modern day history.

You still haven't learned that your writing sucks, your blogs suck, and you swallow!

Nice avatar TIMMAH, nice avatar!

SteelCityMom
10-10-2009, 03:51 PM

I'm sorry, I just find it kind of hard to believe that someone would actually pay you money to write a blog when you can't even spell AVATAR. Your blogs are nothing but homer rants filled with so many spelling errors that a fifth grader would be embarrassed to present it as his/her own work. Congratulations on making it into the lucrative business of sports blogging.

Nice AVATAR by the way...fits you well lol.

Dino 6 Rings
10-10-2009, 03:58 PM
HA HA HA HA! STILL FUNNY!!!

YOUNG MAN!

HA HA HA!!

:rofl::sofunny: :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

billybob
10-10-2009, 05:34 PM
Tim Lumber ,
A mere splinter off an outhouse seat .

sherlock
10-11-2009, 01:28 AM
[QUOTE....Nostradumbass.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Too funny llt !

MACH1
10-11-2009, 01:38 AM
http://www.cwire.net/images/TLAlbum.jpg

Yep....It's still funny!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey, how's your crack head husband?

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:It's still funny!!!

Galax Steeler
10-11-2009, 06:07 AM

Yep....It's still funny!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey, how's your crack head husband?

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:It's still funny!!!

I could look at that picture a thousand time and still laugh my ass off thinking of Tim Dumber and how much his writing sucks just like him and his boyfriend.:rofl:

Texasteel
10-11-2009, 07:00 AM
He's here. He's queer. Welcome back Limp Timber and I expect you not to be here too long.

I suspect he will be here just a short time. To spread joy and rainbows here ever he go's. You know ssssenssssitive he is.

Pittsburghfan
10-11-2009, 03:03 PM
.you lost to the Bunglas for crying out loud. The Ravens will show you how to beat them this sunday.

You showed us how to beat them alright :toofunny:

Tim Lumber
10-11-2009, 09:47 PM
Im not using NO dam wimpy avitar! I am a man, you all in Pittsburgh like them gay guys lol. Your pathetic, you wave your yellow chicken towells as you watch men dance at a chip-n-dales event. Now I feel like I am talking to a bunch of ladies lol. I was hired to write my own blog. They designed my Ravens Red Zone website for me. My new story tells how I feel about our LOSS today! Yeah I joke around in here...BUT WE in Baltimore are reallly being SCREWED by the refs. The NFL has a grudge on Baltimore! We are the best damn team in the NFL! I wrote this piece http://ravensredzone.com/2009/10/11/the-nfl-refs-screw-the-ravens-again/ because I am pissed we lost that game. The refs were clearly showing favortism for the BUNGAL rejects. I will admit, the Ravens and the Steelers should have both beaten the BUNGALS. But we were ripped off by bad calls, you guys got beat plain and simple! I will use my own avitar, I prefer things more manly! You all can use them gay avitars you YMCA rejects!!

Tim Lumber
10-11-2009, 09:48 PM
You showed us how to beat them alright :toofunny:

We were screwed by the refs thats why them stupid Bungals beat us. Wait to we play you fools!!

fansince'76
10-11-2009, 09:50 PM
Im not using NO dam wimpy avitar!

You lost a bet, so yes, you are.

Tim Lumber
10-12-2009, 02:50 AM

Hey dude or is it dude-ette..haha lol. Why do you have a Pig pic? Are you a skins fan? Or just retarted? I said if I lose a bet, I will use nay avitar NOT just a wimpy one, I know you Pittsburgh looney toones like this kinda stuff, but YOU drunk bastards need to give me a new avitar. Merry Christmas, what are you all going to do when the Ravens whip YOU? I will be laughing!!

Galax Steeler
10-12-2009, 04:06 AM
We were screwed by the refs thats why them stupid Bungals beat us. Wait to we play you fools!!

Cry me a river we got screwed by the refs booo hoooo:crying01::crying01::crying01::crying01:::cry ing01: Maybe you should go cry on you boyfriends shoulder. Cause we really don't care.

Dino 6 Rings
10-12-2009, 09:33 AM
you lost to the Bunglas for crying out loud. The Ravens will show you how to beat them this sunday.

Nice Avatar!!!

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny: :toofunny::toofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-12-2009, 11:24 AM

:applaudit::thumbsup::applaudit:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-12-2009, 11:43 AM
Im not using NO dam wimpy avitar!!!

Strangely enough...we find the avatar much more manly than its owner.

I am a man

...and so is your wife.

I was hired to write my own blog.

Liar.

They designed my Ravens Red Zone website for me

Liar. (Do they need us to send them your pretty Avatar?)

The NFL has a grudge on Baltimore!

You may have a crush ON guys and the Refs my have a grudge AGAINST Baltimore, but its not possible to have a grudge ON something.

I know that I have said this before but please listen closely.....Your an idiot.

We are the best damn team in the NFL! I wrote this piece because I am pissed we lost that game.

Would that be because your "perfect season team" has lost two games in a row?:rofl:

I will use my own avitar.

Nope. You lost the bet and you have it FOREVER.

I said if I lose a bet, I will use any avitar NOT just a wimpy one

Wrong. You agreed to the bet. it was only weeks later when you realized that you were going to lose that you TRIED to change the rules. We told you at the time that the rules stayed the same.
Too bad. Next time dont make a bet that your not man enough to abide by.

But Hey!!!! If it makes you feel any batter, we are all having a big laugh at your expense!!:toofunny:

SteelersinCA
10-12-2009, 12:19 PM
You know I found our resident window licker entertaining up until this thread he started.

1. It is obvious he is not a man and has no intention of honoring his bet.

2. He only come on here to promote his ridiculous blog.

3. It is no longer entertaining or amusing to watch a grown man butcher the English language with reckless abandon.

I thought he was creative at first, but I now realize he really does ride the short bus. I feel bad for you Timmy, you are a sad sad retard.

Texasteel
10-12-2009, 12:21 PM
Nice Avatar!!!

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny: :toofunny::toofunny:

I've seen on another blog that the Ravens like the avatar so much that next year they plan on using it as the logo for the helmets.

Pittsburghfan
10-12-2009, 02:13 PM

Hard Gay Tim Lumber ladies and gentleman. :applaudit:

fansince'76
10-12-2009, 04:58 PM
You know I found our resident window licker entertaining up until this thread he started.

I haven't found this dipshit to be even remotely amusing for months now. The only reason I even chimed in on this thread was to let the idiot know that he WILL honor his bet on this board, whether he likes it or not.

tony hipchest
10-12-2009, 06:59 PM
Im not using NO dam wimpy avitar! I am a man, you all in Pittsburgh like them gay guys lol. Your pathetic, you wave your yellow chicken towells as you watch men dance at a chip-n-dales event. Now I feel like I am talking to a bunch of ladies lol. I was hired to write my own blog. They designed my Ravens Red Zone website for me. My new story tells how I feel about our LOSS today! Yeah I joke around in here...BUT WE in Baltimore are reallly being SCREWED by the refs. The NFL has a grudge on Baltimore! We are the best damn team in the NFL! I wrote this piece http://ravensredzone.com/2009/10/11/the-nfl-refs-screw-the-ravens-again/ because I am pissed we lost that game. The refs were clearly showing favortism for the BUNGAL rejects. I will admit, the Ravens and the Steelers should have both beaten the BUNGALS. But we were ripped off by bad calls, you guys got beat plain and simple! I will use my own avitar, I prefer things more manly! You all can use them gay avitars you YMCA rejects!!

Hard Gay

SteelersMongol
10-12-2009, 08:11 PM
...You all can use them gay avitars you YMCA rejects!!

Rejected because V'r not gay, & U were accepted because U'r a what? :chuckle:

Tim Lumber
10-13-2009, 01:06 AM
Fansince76, your a moderator, you act like your some big shot! You are NO where near as big as me in the writing world. You control stuff on this website, I bet u tell all your little buddies about how you are a moderator...WOW! Your kids and family must be so proud of you lol. I bet they throw yearly functions, barbeques, cookouts, and drinking parties. I bet you sign autographs, and take pics next to like 500 guests who just have to meet this moderator who looks like a PIGMAN! Move the hell over pacman, the pigman is snarling his grumpy ways across America lol. You should be a skins fan, you already have a pig nose, so roll around in some MUD, or better yet find a outhouse and roll around in some authentic SH*T lol. You cant compete with me in a verbal sparring session, I am like Rocky Balboa on the computer. I will make YOU my Adrian Bee-atch Boy...damn you got served.....Baltimore Style! If you have balls(I know there small) you will leave this comment up, to prove I schooled you!

Tim Lumber
10-13-2009, 01:09 AM
It lists me as a starter on here under my name! So backup benchwarmers! Let the starter take over lol!

Galax Steeler
10-13-2009, 03:53 AM
Fansince76, your a moderator, you act like your some big shot! You are NO where near as big as me in the writing world. You control stuff on this website, I bet u tell all your little buddies about how you are a moderator...WOW! Your kids and family must be so proud of you lol. I bet they throw yearly functions, barbeques, cookouts, and drinking parties. I bet you sign autographs, and take pics next to like 500 guests who just have to meet this moderator who looks like a PIGMAN! Move the hell over pacman, the pigman is snarling his grumpy ways across America lol. You should be a skins fan, you already have a pig nose, so roll around in some MUD, or better yet find a outhouse and roll around in some authentic SH*T lol. You cant compete with me in a verbal sparring session, I am like Rocky Balboa on the computer. I will make YOU my Adrian Bee-atch Boy...damn you got served.....Baltimore Style! If you have balls(I know there small) you will leave this comment up, to prove I schooled you!

This crap is just a waste of space on here but hey nice avatar.:yawn:

HometownGal
10-13-2009, 06:25 AM

:blah::blah::blah:

We Mods ARE big shots around here for one reason and one reason only. We can boot you out on your azz in the blink of an eye. :wink:

Timwit - your writing has become even worse than it was before. Gawd man - get your hiney back to grade school and pay attention this time around. :shake01:

Texasteel
10-13-2009, 06:29 AM

Damn, I expected more from a professional writer. Sound more like the ravings of an 8th grader.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-13-2009, 07:08 AM
Fansince76, your a moderator, you act like your some big shot! You are NO where near as big as me in the writing world.

Here is the difference:

Fansince76 says he us a Mod....TRUE
Slim Q. Cumber says he is a writer....FALSE

You control stuff on this website, I bet u tell all your little buddies about how you are a moderator...

NO...unlike people from Baltimore, all his buddies here on the board have already figured out that that he is a mod.:doh:

WOW! Your kids and family must be so proud of you lol.

...and yours.....are not.

roll around in some MUD, or better yet find a outhouse and roll around in some authentic SH*T lol.

Only in Baltimore is there even a remote possibility that someone could find an actual outhouse.

You cant compete with me in a verbal sparring session, I am like Rocky Balboa on the computer.

Agreed. You both have brain damage.

I will make YOU my Adrian Bee-atch Boy...

Hence the Avatar.

MACH1
10-13-2009, 10:16 AM
It lists me as a starter on here under my name! So backup benchwarmers! Let the starter take over lol!

Congratulations you just won yourself a starters kit.

http://blogs.heretv.com/hotgayblog/files/gaykit.jpg

Dino 6 Rings
10-13-2009, 12:15 PM

NICE AVATAR! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

:sofunny::rofl::toofunny::rofl::toofunny::sofunny:

Indo
10-13-2009, 01:05 PM
What's up with your blogsite Timmah?

I tried to register so I can write a comment and point out how wrong you were in your Ratbirds/Cinci prediction, but the website is screwed up.

Nice avatar.

NJarhead
10-13-2009, 02:46 PM

Wow, you're just sh*t all stupid and there's is no sign of any improvement. You need to take this low grade babble back to the playground.

Hasta la buh-bye :wave:

MACH1
10-13-2009, 05:34 PM
Reminds me of Police Academy.

http://www.pouet.net/screenshots/31996.jpg

Tim Lumber
10-13-2009, 11:45 PM
What's up with your blogsite Timmah?

I tried to register so I can write a comment and point out how wrong you were in your Ratbirds/Cinci prediction, but the website is screwed up.

Nice avatar. Thanks for pointing that out. I will have the owner check it out for me. Yeah I had a offday on my predictions.

Tim Lumber
10-13-2009, 11:45 PM
Mach1 hows it going you crazy fool?

Tim Lumber
10-13-2009, 11:48 PM
Lets Play.....LETS MAKE A DEAL, if the Ravens beat the Steelers as I know they will, I GET to take down this wimpy avitar. If Ravens lose? Make a deal, lets make a bet. BUT remember....dont make a bet that YOUR gay ass cant cash! I know you Pittsburgh folks are gay, so I thought I would add that part lol.

Tim Lumber
10-13-2009, 11:49 PM
:blah::blah::blah:

We Mods ARE big shots around here for one reason and one reason only. We can boot you out on your azz in the blink of an eye. :wink:

Timwit - your writing has become even worse than it was before. Gawd man - get your hiney back to grade school and pay attention this time around. :shake01:

I miss you too. I thought you would want to hug me, NOT bash me babe! Longtime NO see. Guys take notes from a real man....a Baltimore man!

Tim Lumber
10-13-2009, 11:50 PM
Damn, I expected more from a professional writer. Sound more like the ravings of an 8th grader. Sorry to let you down Dad..lol.

Tim Lumber
10-13-2009, 11:51 PM
This crap is just a waste of space on here but hey nice avatar.:yawn:

WELL maybe YOU shouldnt type then if YOUR stuff is a waste of crap. You need to learn from the best....me!!

Tim Lumber
10-13-2009, 11:54 PM
Here is the difference:

Fansince76 says he us a Mod....TRUE
Slim Q. Cumber says he is a writer....FALSE

NO...unlike people from Baltimore, all his buddies here on the board have already figured out that that he is a mod.:doh:

...and yours.....are not.

Only in Baltimore is there even a remote possibility that someone could find an actual outhouse.

Agreed. You both have brain damage.

Hence the Avatar. Put YOUR Lamberts Lost Tooth under your pillow, YOU LITTLE Fairy, maybe YOUR boyfriend will give you $1. LOL, long time no talk. How come your Steelers aint playing too good this season? And anybody seen SteelersTruck, I heard a rumor he bought a RavensTruck.

Tim Lumber
10-13-2009, 11:55 PM
NICE AVATAR! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

:sofunny::rofl::toofunny::rofl::toofunny::sofunny: Shut Up Dino, YOu know damn well why I have this avitar, I lost a bet, remember its only for 1 year bee-atches!!

Tim Lumber
10-13-2009, 11:57 PM
Wow, you're just sh*t all stupid and there's is no sign of any improvement. You need to take this low grade babble back to the playground.

Hasta la buh-bye :wave: They call you WarDen..lol. More like B*tchDen! Go back to the den with that lame joke, come back when you have a brain, and quit smoking that stuff, YOu know damn well its no good for you lol.

Tim Lumber
10-13-2009, 11:58 PM
Every time I think of Tim Lumber, I think of that "gay bar" song from Electric Six.
:popcorn:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJpRWcdRNRU&feature=related Maybe its because YOU are GAY....

MACH1
10-13-2009, 11:58 PM
Hey, You best be for changing that avy back Tim "Hard Gay" Lumber..

Be a man......Wait I forgot your wife is the man.

MACH1
10-13-2009, 11:59 PM
Shut Up Dino, YOu know damn well why I have this avitar, I lost a bet, remember its only for 1 year bee-atches!!

Try again.....It's FOREVER

Tim Lumber
10-14-2009, 12:00 AM
OK, relax. Quit crying over a stupid *ss avitar, I said NO wimpy ones, lets pick another avitar, you bucktooth bastard

tony hipchest
10-14-2009, 12:00 AM
shut up, dumbass.

Tim Lumber-

:toofunny:

Tim Lumber
10-14-2009, 12:01 AM
Try again.....It's FOREVER YOU said its FOR 1 year...show me proof where I agreed on a wimpy avitar for life, if I lost the bet? YOU never said for life, YOU be a man, and honor your end of the deal!!

Tim Lumber
10-14-2009, 12:02 AM
shut up, dumbass.

http://www.cwire.net/images/TLAlbum.jpg Go S*ck Christopher Columbuses D***, then he can show you how he really discovered America bee-atch!

Tim Lumber
10-14-2009, 12:03 AM
Ok, enough with this dam avitar stuff. I am using the Ravens Red Zone avitar!

tony hipchest
10-14-2009, 12:04 AM
YOU said its FOR 1 year...show me proof where I agreed on a wimpy avitar for life, if I lost the bet? YOU never said for life, YOU be a man, and honor your end of the deal!!a "wimpy" avatar would just be the actual photo of yourself you posted.

why would we go with that?

Tim Lumber
10-14-2009, 12:04 AM
I will NO longer honor any bet with you drunken losers! The bet is OFF, I wont honor my word!

MACH1
10-14-2009, 12:05 AM
YOU said its FOR 1 year...show me proof where I agreed on a wimpy avitar for life, if I lost the bet? YOU never said for life, YOU be a man, and honor your end of the deal!!

I didn't make the bet!

Tim Lumber

Tim Lumber
10-14-2009, 12:05 AM
Christopher Columbus discovered a ...group of rejects that call there self Steeler nation!

Tim Lumber
10-14-2009, 12:06 AM
OK, Mach1, that pic is making me sick dude, lets chill on that pic. Take it down, before i write a bad story about YOU!

MACH1
Tim Lumber discovered he was Hard Gay

tony hipchest
I will NO longer honor any bet with you drunken losers! The bet is OFF, I wont honor my word!

profound. :coffee:

Tim Lumber
10-14-2009, 12:07 AM
Seriously, I am a Legendary Writer, give me just a little damn respect. YOU are all making Pittsburgh LOOK BAD, as well as yourselves! In Baltimore we have alot more class!

tony hipchest
10-14-2009, 12:08 AM
Tim Lumber discovered he was Hard Gaywhat a dickass.....

i repeat.... TIM LUMBER is a dickass.

Tim Lumber
10-14-2009, 12:08 AM
Tim Lumber discovered he was Hard Gay Little Ben's teammates discovered why they call him BenGay.

tony hipchest
10-14-2009, 12:09 AM
Seriously, I am a Legendary Writer, give me just a little damn respect. YOU are all making Pittsburgh LOOK BAD, as well as yourselves! In Baltimore we have alot more loose ass!

even more profound.

Tim Lumber
10-14-2009, 12:09 AM
Im about to pop open a bottle of Old Crow, I need to get drunk already.

Tim Lumber
10-14-2009, 12:10 AM
even more profound.

Profound? what in the hell does that mean? Speak 21st century with me, we aint back with Columbus lol, this aint the 14th century.

MACH1
10-14-2009, 12:11 AM
If you like this.

Then you'll really like this.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=tim%20lumber&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi (http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&source=hp&
q=tim%20lumber&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tim Lumber
10-14-2009, 12:12 AM
All in all, I will get the last laugh! Once the Rsvens play the Steelers, I guarantee not ONE of you will be on here the next day! You will all hide for a week!

MACH1
10-14-2009, 12:13 AM
http://www.facebook.com/profile/pic.php?uid=AAAAAQAQJM14491pIZKlr00hbBIfkAAAAAqvUa 739FtBRTU6UUxM0zQo

Who's that dude with you and your wife?

Tim Lumber
10-14-2009, 12:13 AM
Mach1 ..YOu are the only one who likes it YOu gay bastard! Thanks alot *sshole! Paybacks a bee-atch!

tony hipchest
10-14-2009, 12:14 AM
Im about to "pop" open a bottle of My Dads Pole, I need to get drunk already.

help yourself dude...

Tim Lumber
10-14-2009, 12:14 AM
The dog is a girl, I know everything looks like a dude to you, thats because you are Gay like Richard Simmons,

Tim Lumber
10-14-2009, 12:15 AM
Screw you bastards, go wave some chicken towels!

Tim Lumber
10-14-2009, 12:17 AM
http://www.facebook.com/profile/pic.php?uid=AAAAAQAQJM14491pIZKlr00hbBIfkAAAAAqvUa 739FtBRTU6UUxM0zQo

Who's that dude with you and your wife? That is all YOU think about is Men, I think you can look up the word GAY in your boyfriend D*ck-Tionary, because YOU are the deffintion of it ! Quit thinking about dudes. Damn lol.

tony hipchest
10-14-2009, 12:20 AM

Who's that dude with you and your wife?tim...

even more disturbing than you not knowing the difference from a tiny dogs asshole from its vag....

WILL YOU PLEASE RETURN THE CORPSE BACK TO THE MORTUARY????

pretty pretty please?

(you are disgusting those of us who happen to be eating something other than king tut's ass.)

MACH1
10-14-2009, 12:27 AM
The dog is a girl, I know everything looks like a dude to you, thats because you are Gay like Richard Simmons,

No no no, not your wife. Who's the dude in pink.

Here, I found you a new avy.

http://bp1.blogger.com/_bEBzZgZ5Tmc/SImDhlOQmjI/AAAAAAAAH9U/Jjru9PIFoQs/s400/pole+smoker.jpg

The only gay one around here is you. Tim Lumber

tony hipchest
10-14-2009, 12:42 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Galax Steeler
10-14-2009, 04:06 AM
No no no, not your wife. Who's the dude in pink.

Here, I found you a new avy.

http://bp1.blogger.com/_bEBzZgZ5Tmc/SImDhlOQmjI/AAAAAAAAH9U/Jjru9PIFoQs/s400/pole+smoker.jpg

The only gay one around here is you. Tim Lumber

I think if you look real hard you can see that necklace around his neck.:toofunny:

stlrtruck
10-14-2009, 07:36 AM

Oh POOR TIMMAH doesn't like his avatar so he wants to change it. Just like a punk arse ratbird fan - can't man up and honor the bet you made. And now you want to make a new bet in hopes to remove this avatar.

NO BET skippy! But I'm willing to bet that if you don't continue to honor the bet you made either the mods will continue to change it or you'll be banned. Either way, we'll still be laughing at you!

Christopher Columbus discovered a ...group of rejects that call there self Steeler nation!

So we're back to elementary grammatical corrections. It should read, "call themselves Steeler nation" but then again I shouldn't expect such high standards from you.

Seriously, I am a Legendary Writer, give me just a little damn respect. YOU are all making Pittsburgh LOOK BAD, as well as yourselves! In Baltimore we have alot more class!

You'll get no respect on this board until you learn to honor bets and show respect yourself. And you're right about one thing - in baltimore they do have more class, more adult educational classes to help losers such as yourself get their GED.

Im about to pop open a bottle of Old Crow, I need to get drunk already.

That just might improve your writing skills from 2nd grade to 4th grade. Give it a shot skippy (or three or four) and let's see how well you improve.

X-Terminator
10-14-2009, 08:55 AM
Wow, what a shocker...TIMMAY! is a welcher!

You may not want to honor your bet, TIMMAY!, but there is one sure-fire way to make sure that you do. And all it takes is a couple of clicks. If the mods or admin want to know how to do it, I'd only be too happy to tell them.

SteelMember
10-14-2009, 10:20 AM
I think if you look real hard you can see that necklace around his neck.:toofunny:

What? The pearl necklace?

He was just finishing up one of his "jobs".

SteelCityMom
10-14-2009, 10:30 AM

You need to discover an English book. Seriously. There self? It's themselves you wanna be writer.

There is just no way anyone can take you seriously when you have the writing skills below that of a fifth grader.

Can't wait for the mods to change your AVATAR again either, you lost a bet and don't deserve anything else.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-14-2009, 10:46 AM
YOU said its FOR 1 year...show me proof where I agreed on a wimpy avitar for life, if I lost the bet? YOU never said for life, YOU be a man, and honor your end of the deal!!

Really....???

Here was my challenge:

Put your money where your mouth is. HERE IS THE CHALLENGE!!!

If you are such a great writer that you are a "living legend", it shouldnt take you more than a month to hook up with a legit Pittsburgh paper. If you get a confirmed full-time paying job with a legit Pittsburgh paper within the month I will...

1) refer to you as a "living legend"
2) will keep an avatar of your choice for as long as I am in this forum.

BUT.....

If you dont have a JOB...a PAYING full-time job with a legit Pittsburgh paper within a month, you...

1) can no longer mention the words "living legend" in this forum again.
2) have to keep an avatar of MY choice for the remainder of your time in this forum.

Here was your reply:

Lamberts-Lost-Tooth you have your self a DEAL-E-O!! I accept your challenge! .........I will back it up!

You are a liar...a fake...and a 5'4 wuss.

Oh...and you are stuck with the avatar FOREVER...because it fits your personality. Everytime you change it...the mods are going to put it back on!!!

By the way..do a quick image search for "Tim Lumber". Your gay avatar shows up FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dino 6 Rings
10-14-2009, 10:47 AM
Shut Up Dino, YOu know damn well why I have this avitar, I lost a bet, remember its only for 1 year bee-atches!!

HA HA HA!

ITS FOR LIFE FOOL!

And the more you post on this site, the more this Avatar will the the #1 Image on google searches with your name!

Keep Posting Moron! This is Hilarious!!!!

Hey Young Man!

:rofl::toofunny::sofunny::toofunny::sofunny::rofl:

NJarhead
10-14-2009, 01:56 PM
Hasta la buh-bye :wave:

They call you WarDen..lol. More like B*tchDen! Go back to the den with that lame joke, come back when you have a brain, and quit smoking that stuff, YOu know damn well its no good for you lol.

Hear that a lot I bet. So. just out of curiosity, how much does your legendary writing earn you? :chuckle: Enough to afford an oil change for the ole' Pinto I hope? :rofl:

HometownGal
10-14-2009, 11:08 PM

If you want to continue on around here with your mindless drivel, you'd best honor your word.

Now bend over Timpleton and take it in the seat like a man.

http://maaadddog.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/rainbow_fag.jpg

tony hipchest
10-14-2009, 11:23 PM
:rofl: :sofunny: :toofunny: :laughing:

best pic ever!

:cheers:

seriously... that is a pot of chocolate gold that nobody can top! :stirthepot:

(and MAD props to the first person who can photoshop that turds head onto this pic..... unfortunatley i dont have the skillz)

MACH1
10-14-2009, 11:50 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Galax Steeler
10-15-2009, 04:09 AM
If you want to continue on around here with your mindless drivel, you'd best honor your word.

Now bend over Timpleton and take it in the seat like a man.

That is a good one HometownGal the only thing is I can't tell which end his face is on.:rofl:

Aussie_steeler
10-15-2009, 05:07 AM
Nice to see you back sharing all your love Tim.

http://th07.deviantart.com/fs13/300W/i/2007/042/a/3/Hard_Gay_Valentines_HOOOOO_by_queues.jpg

I think this picture represents the introverted side of you that you want more of us to see. I know this is how you truly feel to all of us at SteelersFever

Tim Lumber
10-16-2009, 11:03 PM
Seriuosly enough is enough. After all I have a woman unlike some of you flakey bastards. And Hometown Gal, I thought that was a cheap shot! Believe me babe, I am more man then you ever had! Take down this lame *ss avitar. The deal was temporary NOT for life, show me proof where we agreed on a lifetime deal. I learned one thing, Pittsburgh must have alot of F*gs running loose in there streets. Move over San Fran, and make room for Pittsburgh. I am a man, I like woman, you fools may be gay, but use a gay avitar on your pic, not mine...you Jack*ss!! Screw Pittsburgh!

Pittsburghfan
10-16-2009, 11:07 PM

Put it back on Limp.

and read this post limp everything is proven in that post.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showpost.php?p=680024&postcount=98

MACH1
10-16-2009, 11:09 PM
My hell, what a eff'n tard.

Tim Lumber

MACH1
10-16-2009, 11:16 PM
. After all I have a woman unlike some of you flakey bastards. I am a man, I like woman, you fools

Timmahs wife giving birth to their first born!!!

http://images.quickblogcast.com/39531-36457/tranny_hot_mess_project_runway.jpg

:toofunny::toofunny:

Pittsburghfan
10-16-2009, 11:18 PM

:toofunny: poor timmy would get killed under that.

Galax Steeler
10-17-2009, 05:45 AM

Damn MACH1 you just made me loose my breakfast.:rofl:

Texasteel
10-17-2009, 06:25 AM
Seriuosly enough is enough.

Followed by.

After all I have a woman unlike some of you flakey bastards. And Hometown Gal, I thought that was a cheap shot! Believe me babe, I am more man then you ever had! Take down this lame *ss avitar. The deal was temporary NOT for life, show me proof where we agreed on a lifetime deal. I learned one thing, Pittsburgh must have alot of F*gs running loose in there streets. Move over San Fran, and make room for Pittsburgh. I am a man, I like woman, you fools may be gay, but use a gay avitar on your pic, not mine...you Jack*ss!! Screw Pittsburgh!

Not real bright are you Timmy.

HometownGal
10-17-2009, 07:06 AM
Seriuosly enough is enough. After all I have a woman unlike some of you flakey bastards. And Hometown Gal, I thought that was a cheap shot! Believe me babe, I am more man then you ever had! Take down this lame *ss avitar. The deal was temporary NOT for life, show me proof where we agreed on a lifetime deal. I learned one thing, Pittsburgh must have alot of F*gs running loose in there streets. Move over San Fran, and make room for Pittsburgh. I am a man, I like woman, you fools may be gay, but use a gay avitar on your pic, not mine...you Jack*ss!! Screw Pittsburgh!

Believe me, you ignoramus - the wonderful man I just buried this past Tuesday was more of a man in his little finger than you are as a whole (or should I say...hole?). Talk about cheap shots, you freakin' hypocrite. :upyours:

Me thinks you're a little TOO sensitive about your avy which can only mean one thing . . . .

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/9225/fag.jpg

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-17-2009, 09:23 AM
The deal was temporary NOT for life, show me proof where we agreed on a lifetime deal.

AGAIN...here is your proof.

The original bet.

Put your money where your mouth is. HERE IS THE CHALLENGE!!!

If you are such a great writer that you are a "living legend", it shouldnt take you more than a month to hook up with a legit Pittsburgh paper. If you get a confirmed full-time paying job with a legit Pittsburgh paper within the month I will...

1) refer to you as a "living legend"
2) will keep an avatar of your choice for as long as I am in this forum.

BUT.....

If you dont have a JOB...a PAYING full-time job with a legit Pittsburgh paper within a month, you...

1) can no longer mention the words "living legend" in this forum again.
2) have to keep an avatar of MY choice for the remainder of your time in this forum.

Here was your reply:

Lamberts-Lost-Tooth you have your self a DEAL-E-O!! I accept your challenge! .........I will back it up!

You lose.

:wave:

HTG is being very patient. If you cant read between the lines of what she is trying to tell you...You may want to quit changing the avatar, or you are going to get the big....

:banned:

HometownGal
10-17-2009, 10:13 AM
A new Avy?
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g13/GoSlash27/timlumber.jpg

:toofunny::rofl::toofunny:

I owe you rep for this one - I'm all outta rep today. :drink:

HometownGal
10-17-2009, 10:17 AM
Tim Lumber,

Thank your lucky stars that you made that crack on an anonymous bulletin board instead of in person among this crowd. We are fiercely protective of HTG.
They would have found you under a bus somewhere. Or more likely in an abandoned townhouse like in "The Wire"; a show that reflects why if the world ever gets an enema, Baltimore is where they'll stick the tube.
You owe HTG an apology for that. I'm pretty sure you didn't know what was going on with her this week, else you wouldn't have said something so mind-bogglingly tasteless. If you have any self-respect at all, you will tell her so.

Also...
Your agreement was for "the remainder of your time in this forum". That means *forever*, pillowbiter. :wave:

HTG,
:hug:

Thank you for defending me, my sweet buddy :hug::hug:, but Timpleton most likely doesn't know about Ken's passing. When I first read what he wrote, I wanted to hunt him down and shove my Size 8-1/2 up his azz but I realized that he probably had no idea what happened last week.

JEFF4i
10-17-2009, 03:21 PM
Is anyone else shocked at the complete lack of sense in hiring someone to write a blog who has such pitiful grammar?

X-Terminator
10-17-2009, 03:27 PM
Tim Lumber,

Thank your lucky stars that you made that crack on an anonymous bulletin board instead of in person among this crowd. We are fiercely protective of HTG.
They would have found you under a bus somewhere. Or more likely in an abandoned townhouse like in "The Wire"; a show that reflects why if the world ever gets an enema, Baltimore is where they'll stick the tube.
You owe HTG an apology for that. I'm pretty sure you didn't know what was going on with her this week, else you wouldn't have said something so mind-bogglingly tasteless. If you have any self-respect at all, you will tell her so.

Also...
Your agreement was for "the remainder of your time in this forum". That means *forever*, pillowbiter. :wave:

HTG,
:hug:

He should consider himself fortunate that I didn't see it first. Because for DAMN sure I would have gotten myself banned for everything I would have said to him. And it would have been worth it.

TIMMAY!, not only are you a complete effing imbecile on top of a welcher, you obviously are a miserable excuse for a human being. I wouldn't piss in your mouth if you were dying of thirst in the desert, you piece of shyt. You either apologize to HTG, or your fruity ass can take your traveling retard show somewhere else.

St33lersguy
10-17-2009, 03:37 PM
Haven't you taken enough embarrassment you gay piece of trailer trash

tony hipchest
10-17-2009, 05:48 PM
Is anyone else shocked at the complete lack of sense in hiring someone to write a blog who has such pitiful grammar?its not poor grammar...

he just types with a limp wrist lisp.

Texasteel
10-18-2009, 05:27 AM
He should consider himself fortunate that I didn't see it first. Because for DAMN sure I would have gotten myself banned for everything I would have said to him. And it would have been worth it.

TIMMAY!, not only are you a complete effing imbecile on top of a welcher, you obviously are a miserable excuse for a human being. I wouldn't piss in your mouth if you were dying of thirst in the desert, you piece of shyt. You either apologize to HTG, or your fruity ass can take your traveling retard show somewhere else.

When I first saw this I saw red myself, but bit my tongue because I didn't think he could have known, and it pretty much sounded like the kind of BS the moron writes.

Now if he will not apologies for his careless words, or worse continues with such heartless comments then I think it's time to close this comedy routine permanently. :banned:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-18-2009, 07:57 AM
its not poor grammar...

he just types with a limp wrist lisp.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

xfl2001fan
10-18-2009, 11:14 AM
Thank you for defending me, my sweet buddy :hug::hug:, but Timpleton most likely doesn't know about Ken's passing. When I first read what he wrote, I wanted to hunt him down and shove my Size 8-1/2 up his azz but I realized that he probably had no idea what happened last week.

I heard that he wouldn't feel your 8 1/2...you gotta be at least a Size 13 before he's even tickled by it. Standard Shaq-shoe (size 22) is more in his range of feeling though.

Dino 6 Rings
10-18-2009, 10:47 PM
3-3 now...3 game losing streak...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-20-2009, 07:55 AM
3-3 now...3 game losing streak...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Kinda hard to have a "perfect season" when your flirting with .500
:chuckle:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-20-2009, 08:34 AM
Sung to the tune of Tim Lumbers favorite tune..."Y.M.C.A."

:whistle:
Young man, I know that you feel so down.
I said, young man, 'cause your stuck in a crap-town
I said, young man, though you write like a clown
There's no need... to... be... unhappy.

Young man, you have "rotten-tooth" breath
I said, young man, and your husband does meth..
You missed payments and you lost your car
and you have...a...gay...avatar

It sucks to live in Bal-ti-more.

Though they have what Tim Lumber enjoys,
He can hang out with all the boys ...

He can barely afford,McDonalds value meals
and Tim Lumber knows how little boys feel.

Young man, are you listening to me?
I said, young man, Your team is now 3-3.
I said, young man, Your team really sucks.
and your about to get teased by StlrTruck!

No man does it all by himself.
except you,with lube from the bathroom shelf,
So just stay there, in Baltimore
Where they know...what ..rehap.. and sheep...are for.

Young man, watching Baltimore lose
Must make you, down and out with the blues.
So just know that we're not laughing with you
Its actually...us... laughing ...at you.

Its your owl-dog, and your ugly wife
Its your Trailer..and your lack of a life
Its your team and the way that they play
Did I mention ..your ..avatar..is gay.

Galax Steeler
10-20-2009, 03:15 PM

WoooooooooooHooooooooooooooooooooo nice job LLT:applaudit:

Dino 6 Rings
10-20-2009, 04:51 PM

:applaudit:

:rofl::toofunny::sofunny::toofunny::sofunny::rofl:

Great Work!

And the Avatar is STILL GAY!!! :toofunny:

Stlrs4Life
10-20-2009, 08:13 PM
Man, this Tim Dumber must be a glutton for punishment!

Tim Lumber
10-21-2009, 12:17 AM
Enough is enough! I said before deal NO wimpy/fem aviatrs. You all putting my face pic on it is just embarrasing, and NO way will I get a writing job ever again. Sorry folks, but this is where I say this is over! I like joking with you all, but this has GONE to far!

tony hipchest
10-21-2009, 12:27 AM
eat shit owl dog.

ravens suck.

Tim Lumber

X-Terminator
10-21-2009, 12:31 AM
You weren't going to get one anyway, TIMMAY!, so don't blame us because you suck so bad at writing.

You made a bet. You lost.

Deal.

Chump.

tony hipchest
10-21-2009, 12:42 AM
You weren't going to get one anyway, TIMMAY!, so don't blame us because you suck so bad at writing.

You made a bet. You lost.

Deal.

Chump.:chuckle:

slim q. cumber...

only slightly more wise than a butt hair doodle-berry.

i take that back. :noidea:

Galax Steeler
10-21-2009, 04:24 AM
Enough is enough! I said before deal NO wimpy/fem aviatrs. You all putting my face pic on it is just embarrasing, and NO way will I get a writing job ever again. Sorry folks, but this is where I say this is over! I like joking with you all, but this has GONE to far!

Cry me a river :crying01:

HometownGal
10-21-2009, 07:01 AM

Sorry pal. You made a bet, you LOST, sucks to be you. The next time you change your avy, I'm going to toss you outta here on your azz - got it?

SteelMember
10-21-2009, 07:26 AM

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Like it's the avatar that's holding you back. You Stink! PeeeeUuuuuuu.

:crying01: :binky:

Young Man...

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-21-2009, 07:39 AM
eat shit owl dog.

(I literally choked on the cofee I was drinking!!!!)

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-21-2009, 07:40 AM

Like it's the avatar that's holding you back.

You guys are killing me this morning!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-21-2009, 07:41 AM
Sorry pal. You made a bet, you LOST, sucks to be you. The next time you change your avy, I'm going to toss you outta here on your azz - got it?

:applaudit::applaudit::applaudit:

(You rock!!!)

stlrtruck
10-21-2009, 09:08 AM

Oh, poor TIMMAH, here he sits at his keyboard with nothing to write
No he wants to make this little bet go good-night
Sorry there TIMMAH lad
Not understanding the English language makes it your bad
So now when you visit this way
You'll always see an avatar that's GAY!

Maybe you should have used your dog's reading comprehension before making the bet!

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-21-2009, 09:25 AM
Oh, poor TIMMAH, here he sits at his keyboard with nothing to write
No he wants to make this little bet go good-night
Sorry there TIMMAH lad
Not understanding the English language makes it your bad
So now when you visit this way
You'll always see an avatar that's GAY!

Maybe you should have used your dog's reading comprehension before making the bet!

Lets be fair...for the record, its an OWL-dog.

Dino 6 Rings
10-21-2009, 09:51 AM

HA HA HA HA HA HA!

YOU LOSE!

Nice Avatar Young Man!

:sofunny::rofl::toofunny::rofl::toofunny::sofunny:

Dino 6 Rings
10-21-2009, 09:52 AM

No please HTG...don't Ban him...just keep switching it back to the Young Man Avatar...we are having Way Too Much fun at his expense to not allow him to come back...Please...

HA HA HA HA!

Young Man!!!

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

Tim Lumber
10-22-2009, 01:42 AM

Toss me out! Make sure YOU take down my stories and pics! This new avitar is BULL SHIT! Ban Me, I dont give a shit! Make sure you take down this damn pic, or there WILL be a lawsuit. I have a damn family to feed you ignort assholes! How in the hell am I supposed to get a job with this garbage? And one of YOUR readers posted the pic on Google Images, make sure HE takes it down, its the guy who made the pic. This is a bunch of bull shit, how in the hell am I supposed to be taken seriuosly, take down all pics, this is over with HTG, you didnt get my damn message?

Galax Steeler
10-22-2009, 03:58 AM
Toss me out! Make sure YOU take down my stories and pics! This new avitar is BULL SHIT! Ban Me, I dont give a shit! Make sure you take down this damn pic, or there WILL be a lawsuit. I have a damn family to feed you ignort assholes! How in the hell am I supposed to get a job with this garbage? And one of YOUR readers posted the pic on Google Images, make sure HE takes it down, its the guy who made the pic. This is a bunch of bull shit, how in the hell am I supposed to be taken seriuosly, take down all pics, this is over with HTG, you didnt get my damn message?

I don't think there is any danger at you getting a job. You SUCK at every thing you do even you avatar says it all you SUCK:rofl:

Aussie_steeler
10-22-2009, 04:30 AM

All any prospective employer needs to do is search google for the vast volume of work that you have willingly contributed to the internet to see the quality of your writing style. You may not like the end to the Tim Lumber story on Steelersfever but you have to admit that it has been self inflicted. You have willingly posted some transcripts that are truly vulgar and represent the best / worst of your qualities.

I actually pity you now for the initial approach that you took. The viral approach was the perfect way to saturate the internet with your trademark ( Tim Lumber). Your abrasive shock jock style was going to be your passport to success. Unfortunately when you live by the sword you are more likely to die by the sword.

I honestly believe that you may have a burning desire to be a professional writer and that you would like to seriously fulfill this dream. Unfortunately you are going to find yourself in the same predicament as many actors who try to break into the film industry. They all seem to have a shocking D grade movie in the closet that haunts them ( eg Sylvester Stallone - The stud or Stallion I think it was called) and they wish they could jump back into a time machine and have a mulligan. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

The big question I have is " I really hope that your avitar that you have used on your viral internet campaign is truly not your real name is. Is it your real name?"

If it is then I think you have done some serious damage to the prospects of fledgling writing career. You may seriously have to think about changing your name legally to start all over.

Its time to act like an adult, negotiate sensibly with the folks at Steelersfever and desist with the threats. The threats are just fuel to the fire if you havent worked it out. You can begin the process to being treated seriously by acting like a person.

The ball has always been in your court. Its just a matter of choosing the right strike to make at that ball. If you want to be treated with respect then you have to act in a respectful manner. Throw away the tim lumber act and converse as a respectful human being.

Just my 0.02c worth. Best of luck in your writing career post steelersfever.:wave:

HometownGal
10-22-2009, 04:41 AM

So - now you are going to play the demand and threat game? I should ban you on principle for making the comment you made directed at me a few days ago which you still haven't apologized for. I hate to tell you this - again - Timwit, but the avy has absolutely NOTHING to do with why you haven't been able to secure and/or keep a writing job. Did you ever stop to think that maybe your writing just plain sucks?

Here's my advice to you pal. Go back to elementary school and re-do grades 1-5, learn how to address people with respect and until you can control your incessant whining, invest in some tampons. I'm sure there's a store in your area where they have BOGO specials on Tampax.

Texasteel
10-22-2009, 05:45 AM
Total melt down!

Timmy, how about apologizing to HTG, that would show that your at lest partly human.

X-Terminator
10-22-2009, 06:50 AM

Lawsuit? LAWSUIT??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

TIMMAY!, you made the bet. You lost the bet, and therefore had your avatar hand-picked by one of our members, and that you get to wear every time you visit this site. You DID NOT and DO NOT get to pick the avatar, period. Own it.

The reason why you won't get a writing job, TIMMAY!, is quite simple: you have no concept of basic grammar and spelling. I know if your dumb ass came into MY office looking for a job, you'd be disqualified based on that alone. My 5 year old cousin can write better than you, and he just started kindergarten. In other words, YOU SUCK AT WRITING. It has nothing to do with that avatar. You also obviously lack grace and tact, and apparently no dignity or self-respect either given how much you're crying like you have sand in your vagina.

Oh, and one more thing, you pea-brained imbecile - you don't have to post an image on Google Images...it works the same way the search engine does, in that it indexes every image you see on every website on the Internet the same way it indexes pages based on popularity and relevance. Sucks to be you.

Still waiting on that apology to HTG for your completely insensitive comments from last week...though I realize it's probably futile. You apparently lack compassion on top of lacking intelligence. But by all means...continue your meltdown. It's the only entertainment you've provided since you've been here. I know I'm :toofunny:!

stlrtruck
10-22-2009, 08:53 AM
In short, YOU'VE BEEN PWNED! Now man up and own it.

MACH1
10-22-2009, 09:55 AM
I don't think there is any danger at you getting a job. You SUCK at every thing you do even you avatar says it all you SUCK:rofl:

And swallows too.

Poor little gay timmy. Your wife has more balls than you,yes he does.

Now it's time for you to apologize to HTG.

Oh..And one more thing........"Tim Lumber"

MACH1
10-22-2009, 10:45 AM
Maybe when you get famous I can sell this Tim Lumber look alike potato on ebay and get rich!!!!

http://sondrak.com/images/uploads/obama_sweet_potato.jpg

stlrtruck
10-22-2009, 11:22 AM
Ah poor TIMMAH! NOT!

What's sad TIMMAH is you had as much right as anyone else to bid on the ability to choose your avatar (yes, limper it was up for bid), but you didn't bid on it. You let it sit there waiting to be taken.

Well it got taken by someone else (Oh yeah, that was me), and then knowing my own artistic limitations promptly handed it out to those who would take full advantage of their artistic abilities.

TOO BAD SOOOO SAD...You Lose!

SteelersinCA
10-22-2009, 12:35 PM

You can direct any lawsuit you attempt to bring to me, I will gladly handle it on behalf of SF pro bono. It would give me no greater pleasure than seeing to it that not only are you exposed on a public forum, Google images, but in a court of law as well.

You are a worthless human being and an even more worthless writer. You should have thought about your family to feed long before you started butchering the English language and calling it prose. Crawl back to your hole you waste of skin. Your time here is over.

stlrtruck
10-22-2009, 12:46 PM
Wait, wait, I think I have a reasonable solution to everyone involved:

1) TIMMAH profously apologize every hour of every day for the rest of the football season, up to and including the Super Bowl with his last apology coming as the clock strikes zero

2) TIMMAH must create a thread that acknowledges he sucks as a writer. He must continue to post in the thread at least 3 times per a day reminding himself that he sucks as a writer. In this thread he must adamantly admit that he is not a living legend.

3) If TIMMAH follows through with the above 2 obectives then on the day after the Super Bowl he be allowed to purchase his avatar back at a small donation to Steelers Fever, say $100. Once that is received, he can change his avatar, and then he gets banned permanently.

I'm just saying, it's an option.

Vincent
10-22-2009, 07:19 PM
You people don't realize what a MAJOR individual this Tim Lumber is...

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tim-lumber/14/9b2/53b

MACH1
10-23-2009, 12:05 AM
You people don't realize what a MAJOR individual this Tim Lumber is...

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tim-lumber/14/9b2/53b

I cliked on it and all I got was this............

Yep, it's still funny. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

steelwalls
10-23-2009, 12:48 AM

OH my word....:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: ...please never ban him, please. Let this go down in history. Timmaa is highly ticked :toofunny:

stlrtruck
10-23-2009, 08:31 AM
Yeah, that sounds like a fair deal. Better jump at it, fudge-nudger!
:thumbsup::wink02:

Don't forget, the powers that be:
Site owner
HTG
The maker of the bet
The designer of the avatar

Have to agree to it in kind as well.

SteelMember
10-23-2009, 08:56 AM
:scratchchin:
So what happens if we associate the name to the image....

Tim Lumber Image

It's still funny. :sofunny:

MACH1
10-23-2009, 11:24 AM
:scratchchin:
So what happens if we associate the name to the image....

Tim Lumber Image

It's still funny. :sofunny:

All you have to do is......

Tim Lumber

See ain't that funny. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

HometownGal
10-23-2009, 09:12 PM
Maybe when you get famous I can sell this Tim Lumber look alike potato on ebay and get rich!!!!

Holy Mother of God - ROFLMAO!!!!! :rofl::toofunny::rofl:

Here ya go Timpleton. No need to thank me - you've more than earned it.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_f58OO5ADC2A/SfaGzNyG-oI/AAAAAAAAABg/dcdDqMNwH6c/s320/AssholeBadge.jpg

Galax Steeler
10-24-2009, 06:30 AM

That is so damn funny thanks MACH:rofl:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-24-2009, 09:59 AM
OH MAN!!! I am gone for two days and completely missed Slim's meltdown!!!

Toss me out! Make sure YOU take down my stories and pics!

Stories?......stories?:noidea:

This new avitar is BULL SHIT!

But OH so appropriate for a Ravens fan. Your just upset because your avatar isnt wearing those ugly purple camo pants.:chuckle:

Ban Me, I dont give a shit!

Best argument I have seen yet for NOT banning him.

Make sure you take down this damn pic, or there WILL be a lawsuit.

Your honor...I would like to sue Steelers Fever, because thye have revealed my secret... that I am an ugly and ignorant bi-sexual.

I have a damn family to feed you ignort assholes!

ignort?....ignort? Do you know how "ignort" it is to misspell ignorant? HEY!!!...you called us assholes...There WILL be a lawsuit. :jerkit:

How in the hell am I supposed to get a job with this garbage?

Perhaps in "Bizarro World"...you are not getting jobs because of the bet. IN REALITY you lost the bet because you couldnt get a job.

This is a bunch of bull shit, how in the hell am I supposed to be taken seriuosly,

1) Learn to spell and learn to form a complete sentence
2) NEVER post your picture with your work,
3) Bathe.
4) Never, Ever show a picture of your wife again or that cross breeded owl dog again. Seriously dude..stop it.
5) Never wear that leather jumpsuit while job hunting and either wear shoe lifts or remain seated during interviews. But hey...stay proud, after all, you DO represent the Lollipop Guild.

MACH1
10-24-2009, 11:48 AM
Tim Lumber Tim Lumber Tim Lumber Tim Lumber Tim Lumber

Tim Lumber you say?

Hey everybody look, it's .....

Tim Lumber

HometownGal
10-24-2009, 12:32 PM
1) Learn to spell and learn to form a complete sentence
2) NEVER post your picture with your work,
3) Bathe.
4) Never, Ever show a picture of your wife again or that cross breeded owl dog again. Seriously dude..stop it.
5) Never wear that leather jumpsuit while job hunting and either wear shoe lifts or remain seated during interviews. But hey...stay proud, after all, you DO represent the Lollipop Guild.

You forgot one, LLT.

6) NEVER - EVER - EVER post a pic of your ugly, gnarly, nasty, rancid feet as your avatar. :puke:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-24-2009, 12:36 PM
You forgot one, LLT.

6) NEVER - EVER - EVER post a pic of your ugly, gnarly, nasty, rancid feet as your avatar. :puke:

I did advice him to take a bath. So I get half credit.

Pittsburghfan
10-24-2009, 12:39 PM

Tim Lumber's avatar ^

Still on the first page when you google him.
Hard Gay Tim Lumber woo

Pittsburghfan
10-24-2009, 01:36 PM
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/3084/timlumber.jpg

Tim Lumber .jpg

Preacher
10-24-2009, 04:17 PM
I just did a google search for Tim Lumber...

and came up with thus: http://www.breakitdownblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/fat_redneck.jpg

??????

I am not kidding. :rofl:

Pittsburghfan
10-24-2009, 04:28 PM
I saw that as well. Care to explain Tim?

Tim Lumber
10-24-2009, 04:42 PM
profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilter YOU ALL! I will sue the profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilter out of this website. I said before no gay ass avitars when I lost the bet. THIS is NOT the profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfiltering avitar you all picked. You can all laugh, but I promise YOU I will get money out of this. I am going to sue this website.

Tim Lumber
10-24-2009, 04:44 PM
F*CK U HTG, F*ck every moderator here. I am going to sue, this is sexualy harrasement. I am a married man, I have kids I need to feed. This will stop me from getting a job. I never agreed on a gay avitar, plus you changed the pic. I will sue for putting my face on another pic.

fansince'76
10-24-2009, 04:46 PM
F*CK U HTG, F*ck every moderator here. I am going to sue, this is sexualy harrasement. I am a married man, I have kids I need to feed. This will stop me from getting a job. I never agreed on a gay avitar, plus you changed the pic. I will sue for putting my face on another pic.

Show's over, dumbass.

X-Terminator
10-24-2009, 04:51 PM
The only thing you are going to get, TIMMAY!, is jack and shit. And a whole hell of a lot more laughs at your expense.

Don't blame us because your dumb ass lost a bet. And if you DO decide to waste your time and money suing this website over a BET that you LOST...that was NEVER supposed to be taken seriously by ANYONE...then I hope the judge laughs at you too for being a crybaby pussay right before he tosses the suit out of his courtroom.

And the reason, once again, why you will have trouble getting another job is because YOU...SUCK...AT...WRITING!

EDIT: Dammit, I know he insulted the this board and mods, but I wanted to see him froth some more! Funniest meltdown I've seen since outside of Usenet newsgroups.

EDIT 2: I also think it's damn funny and ironic that he's the one who instigated all of this, we finish it, and then he goes apeshit. If he does decide to sue...which he won't...that alone doesn't give him a leg to stand on.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-24-2009, 04:53 PM
profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilter YOU ALL! I will sue the profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilter out of this website. I said before no gay ass avitars when I lost the bet. THIS is NOT the profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfiltering avitar you all picked. You can all laugh, but I promise YOU I will get money out of this. I am going to sue this website.

:coffee:

Sue away...your husband will just blow it on meth.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-24-2009, 05:11 PM

Hey Slim...here is the reason why you CAN'T sue for sexual harrasment.

Originally posted by Tim Lumber
I learned one thing, Pittsburgh must have alot of F*gs running loose in there streets. Move over San Fran, and make room for Pittsburgh. I am a man, I like woman, you fools may be gay, but use a gay avitar on your pic, not mine

That is all YOU think about is Men, I think you can look up the word GAY in your boyfriend D*ck-Tionary, because YOU are the deffintion of it ! Quit thinking about dudes.

know everything looks like a dude to you, thats because you are Gay like Richard Simmons,

YOu are the only one who likes it YOu gay bastard!
Go S*ck Christopher Columbuses D***,

You see...you can't sue for something that YOU were doing also...Dumbass! :chuckle:

You came to this site...got your ass handed to you on a regular basis...and then went crying home because you couldnt play with the "big boys"

cya:wave:

Pittsburghfan
10-24-2009, 05:14 PM

Buh-bye tim.

vasteeler
10-24-2009, 05:48 PM
Well it was good while it lasted. The thing about having ole dim bumbler around was that instead of fighting with each other we had some one we all could take our aggressions out on. I just hope now that hes gone a lot of you guys don't start fighting amongst one another again.

HometownGal
10-24-2009, 06:46 PM

Guess this is one of the few times in your pathetic, miserable life that you HAVE been F'ed. :point:

Y'know, I gave you the benefit of the doubt for quite a while. Though I never had the nerve to tell you that your writing sucks donkey dik as I didn't want to hurt your feelings because I felt you were a decent person underneath the bizarro personna, your prior comments and now your comments above have caused me to change my opinion of you.

Tata Timwit, hasta la bye bye, adios, au revoir and good riddance to putrid garbage. :poop: :wave: :wave:

btw - you shouldn't have posted your high school yearbook photo online dumb ass.

http://www.3rdgearvtec.net/Andys%20Videos/pics/fag.jpg

NEPAsteeler
10-24-2009, 08:24 PM
Hmm... I haven't been able to get onto the computer a lot lately (reason I haven't posted anything recently) but I was able to get on tonight, and boy am I glad I was able to!

Poor Timmay. Maybe now he will learn how much his "work" sucks. Oh well, 'twas nice having him around and seeing him get his rear end handed to him on a daily basis.

:rofl: :sofunny: :rofl: :sofunny:

X-Terminator
10-24-2009, 09:12 PM
Yeah, that was quite a thorough ass-kicking! Any time you get an ignoramus like TIMMAY! to completely self-destruct, it's a job well done. Brava, everyone! Brava! :applaudit::thumbsup:

Hey TIMMAY! - here's a lovely parting gift for your big, gay ass:

http://www.iphonefaq.org/images/archives/selfdestruct.jpg

Sue that, you giant mangina.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-24-2009, 09:35 PM
A dirge for Tim Lumber

Farewell the fool, the late Tim Lumber.
His fake persona in cyber slumber.
He overplayed his final card
and got his ass and gay pic barred.

Not man enough to pay his debt,
He cried and made an idle threat.
"I'll sue" he said, between his sobs,
"This pic will lose me writing jobs"

He stomped his feet and held his breath.
His husband looked up from her meth.
"Just write". he/she said. Who the hell
cares if your dumb and you can't spell"?

"You have your unpayed Ravens blog.
You have me, and the strange owl-dog.
Forget about it, its okay.
But answer this, .....are you gay"?

He stomped again and cried out "No"!
and swigged a bottle of warm old crow.
She nodded and with a knowing sigh,
said "I should have known that you were bi"

He should have thought, he should have known,
to stay out of a Steelers zone.
He should have kept his big mouth shut.
A Lilliputian shouldn't strut.

He stood up to his full stature.
(a not impressive 5 ft 4")
"In truth I was out of my class,
Steelers Fever...handed me my ass".

-Elizabeth Barrett Lambert

Galax Steeler
10-25-2009, 06:46 AM
What a dweeb he did keep it fun around here but he could hit a nerve as well. Just like a dimple on my ass just wouldn't go away.:rofl:

steelwalls
10-25-2009, 07:25 AM
we must post Tims picture every chance we get. Whe someone googles tim lumber they come aross (his agreed) upon photo

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-25-2009, 07:29 AM
It wasnt a dream....He's really gone!!!!!!!!
:tt03::tt02::tt04::tt:

MACH1
10-25-2009, 08:53 PM
Shit, it's going to be a long 2 weeks without timpelton around to make fun of.

Just a reminder of Tim Lumber at his prom..

http://www.popgardenradio.com/images/retards2.jpg

steelwalls
10-25-2009, 10:49 PM
Just put that razor ramon photo along with Tim Lumber 's name with it......he so freakin mad it's gotten be back into this...... lol.... anytime someone searches his name that pic comes up.

stlrtruck
10-26-2009, 08:23 AM
That sucked, spent the weekend away from the computer and I miss the meltdown.

Well TIMMAH, we all knew it was a matter of time but you couldn't even keep yourself on lockdown until we play the ratbirds in the first game.

Well, I have two words for you:
YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS - Nice AVATAR!

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-26-2009, 08:25 AM
That sucked, spent the weekend away from the computer and I miss the meltdown.

Well TIMMAH, we all knew it was a matter of time but you couldn't even keep yourself on lockdown until we play the ratbirds in the first game.

Well, I have two words for you:
YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS - Nice AVATAR!

(You got an "honarary notice" in the YMCA poem)

Dino 6 Rings
10-26-2009, 11:10 AM
Tim Lumber"

Tim Lumber!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

:sofunny::toofunny::rofl:

stlrtruck
10-26-2009, 12:19 PM
(You got an "honarary notice" in the YMCA poem)

Yeah I noticed that. Wasn't sure if I should thank you or look to kick you arse for putting my name in the same poem as his! :flap: :toofunny: :drink:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-26-2009, 01:09 PM
Yeah I noticed that. Wasn't sure if I should thank you or look to kick you arse for putting my name in the same poem as his! :flap: :toofunny: :drink:

Well.....the only other thing that rhymed with "suck" would have gotten me in trouble.

Indo
10-26-2009, 01:12 PM
Well.....the only other thing that rhymed with "suck" would have gotten me in trouble.

luck?

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-26-2009, 01:36 PM
luck?

"Luck" and "Tim Lumber"?

Nope. That is like saying ...."Brains" and "Tim Lumber" in the same sentence....poor timmah didn't have much of either.

stlrtruck
10-26-2009, 02:40 PM

I'm sure we could have convinced the MODS it was in error :chuckle:

Of course he should have known it was coming too, but then again...nevermind.

St33lersguy
10-26-2009, 06:27 PM
Shit, it's going to be a long 2 weeks without timpelton around to make fun of.

Just a reminder of Tim Lumber at his prom..

http://www.popgardenradio.com/images/retards2.jpg

Yup and his only friend in the background

St33lersguy
10-26-2009, 06:29 PM
It wasnt a dream....He's really gone!!!!!!!!
:tt03::tt02::tt04::tt:

Aw, I miss his stupidity

Steelboy84
10-26-2009, 06:55 PM
Yup and his only friend in the background

lol That is so cold.

MACH1
10-26-2009, 07:19 PM

schmuck. :sofunny:

tony hipchest
10-26-2009, 07:20 PM
F*CK U HTG, F*ck every moderator here. I am going to sue, this is sexualy harrasement. I am a married man, I have kids I need to feed. This will stop me from getting a job. I never agreed on a gay avitar, plus you changed the pic. I will sue for putting my face on another pic.a wimpy ass owl dog doesnt count as "kids".

MACH1
10-26-2009, 07:29 PM
a wimpy ass owl dog doesnt count as "kids".

i don't know, have you seen that thing he calls a wife?

Nadroj 20
10-26-2009, 07:34 PM
I wish i would have had the pleasure of meeting the Famous Tim Lumber.....or do I? lol

steelwalls
10-26-2009, 07:36 PM
Tim Lumber!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

:sofunny::toofunny::rofl:

Tim Lumber Tim Lumber Tim Lumber photo photo photo

:sofunny: just doing my part to make this photo a part of Tim Lumber's online signature. It would be hilarios if anytime you search Tim Lumber you see this photo

tony hipchest
10-26-2009, 10:21 PM
i don't know, have you seen that thing he calls a wife?jerrys kids dont count as actual kids either.

tim lumber writing

]http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/3084/timlumber.jpg

MACH1
10-26-2009, 11:13 PM

SteelMember
10-27-2009, 07:13 AM
Tim Lumber Photo

stlrtruck
10-27-2009, 07:29 AM
Aw, I miss his stupidity

You could always go heckle him on his unpaid blog site.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-27-2009, 10:50 AM
schmuck. :sofunny:

:rofl:

Where were you when I needed ya!!!!:thumbsup:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-27-2009, 10:51 AM
a wimpy ass owl dog doesnt count as "kids".

Years from now.... the term "owl-dog" will pop into my mind and make me laugh!!!

steelwalls
10-27-2009, 07:51 PM
Tim Lumber is a biggot he hates homosexuals....Tim Lumber bigot...... still just doing my part :)

HometownGal
10-27-2009, 09:08 PM
We'd better all start saving up some moola as Timpleton is gonna sue us. :laughing:

Timwit on his way to a Rats game:

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n132/scottmixson/fag.jpg

tony hipchest
10-27-2009, 09:20 PM
i think he's gonna sue for a snort of meth, a bottle of old crow, and a teeny lil pink tutu for his owl dog.

20 bucks should cover it.

MACH1
10-27-2009, 10:32 PM
ahhhhh............Tim Lumbers baby pic.

http://rlv.zcache.com/arrow_fag_tshirt-p235836479119472856stvj_400.jpg

Galax Steeler
10-28-2009, 03:57 AM
ahhhhh............Tim Lumbers baby pic.

http://rlv.zcache.com/arrow_fag_tshirt-p235836479119472856stvj_400.jpg

That is just so wrong:rofl:

gameface75
10-28-2009, 08:27 AM
Ravens ,3-3 ,soon to be 3-4,also lost to cincy ,lost in AFC championship game .Please call me when Flacco has a Super Bowl ring.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-28-2009, 09:00 AM
Ravens ,3-3 ,soon to be 3-4,also lost to cincy ,lost in AFC championship game .Please call me when Flacco has a Super Bowl ring.

Ring...Ring...."Hello, could I talk with Mr Roethlisberger? Oh, sorry....I dialed the wrong number."

MACH1
11-01-2009, 11:48 PM
Timmahs boo day costume.

http://images7.cafepress.com/product/22863007v1_240x240_Front_Color-White.jpg

Galax Steeler
11-02-2009, 04:13 AM
Timmahs boo day costume.

http://images7.cafepress.com/product/22863007v1_240x240_Front_Color-White.jpg

Isn't that the wrong picture on his shirt I think they got the ****s mixed up.:rofl:

MACH1
11-02-2009, 03:21 PM
Isn't that the wrong picture on his shirt I think they got the ****s mixed up.:rofl:

Uh yea, I'd get banned for the other one. :sofunny:

stlrtruck
11-02-2009, 03:35 PM
Uh yea, I'd get banned for the other one. :sofunny:

Why all of a sudden am I having flashback quotes to the movie, "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back!"

He likes Rhinos and Bears
He loves the c@ck!