PDA

View Full Version : Florida Man Kills Pet Rat After Fight Over Last Cigarette

Galax Steeler
10-11-2009, 07:23 AM
DELAND, Fla. Authorities say a Florida man became angry and strangled a pet rat after accusing his wife of taking the last cigarette.

The Volusia County Sheriff's Office reports that 22-year-old Darren Daniels grabbed his wife during a confrontation early Thursday morning.

The 20-year-old woman told deputies that she eventually ran away and hid outside for about an hour. Before that, Daniels reportedly grabbed a white rat from a tank in their apartment, smashed its head and then strangled it.

Authorities say Daniels drove away recklessly and refused to pull over for deputies. Stop sticks were used to flatten his tires.

Daniels was charged with battery and fleeing and eluding. Authorities weren't sure if he'd be charged with animal cruelty.

Daniels was being held on $3,000 bail.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,563625,00.html?loomia_ow=t0:s0:a16:g2:r1:c0 .270220:b28236826:z10

Now that is wanting a cigarette real bad.:doh:

AllD
10-11-2009, 07:30 AM
Didn't he tryout for the Ravens?

KeiselPower99
10-11-2009, 08:13 AM
Why would you have a rat for a pet?

43Hitman
10-11-2009, 08:37 AM
Why would you have a rat for a pet?

The bigger question is, why in the hell would you elude police over a freaking cig?:doh: This guy has potential to win the Darwin award someday.

Preacher
10-11-2009, 10:26 AM
Rats.... animal cruelty? Don't we kill those things and their miniature cousins pretty much the same way? By snapping their necks with big traps?

SteelTalons
10-11-2009, 10:34 AM
Rats.... animal cruelty? Don't we kill those things and their miniature cousins pretty much the same way? By snapping their necks with big traps?

It was a PET Rat. Not a freeloading Rat... :chuckle:

It'd be one thing if he'd snatch a wild, non-friendly rat and tried that shit, cuz the Rat would jack his hand all up. Their Rat was probably like, Cool! Someones gonna hold me. Wait?! Oh no! Gag! :tombstone

43Hitman
10-11-2009, 10:53 AM

It'd be one thing if he'd snatch a wild, non-friendly rat and tried that shit, cuz the Rat would jack his hand all up. Their Rat was probably like, Cool! Someones gonna hold me. Wait?! Oh no! Gag! :tombstone

:rofl::toofunny:

MasterOfPuppets
10-11-2009, 05:00 PM
dude was niccin baaaaad ...he should sue the tobacco company for causing temporary insanity....:chuckle:

ps....i quit smoking 2 months ago...at least once i day i have the urge to destroy something or someone..

Preacher
10-11-2009, 05:09 PM

:buttkick:

:rofl:

beSteelmyheart
10-11-2009, 06:12 PM
Florida-Home Of The Stupid White Trash Gone Wild. Send us your Derelicts, your DownTrodden Transients, your Child Molesters!!! We will make sure they are slapped upon the collective wrist & released early to offend again & again!

Godfather
10-11-2009, 09:54 PM
There's a reason Florida has a FARK tag.

steelreserve
10-12-2009, 01:36 PM
well, I guess he just wanted it more.

Steelboy84
10-12-2009, 04:26 PM
DELAND, Fla. Authorities say a Florida man became angry and strangled a pet rat after accusing his wife of taking the last cigarette.

The Volusia County Sheriff's Office reports that 22-year-old Darren Daniels grabbed his wife during a confrontation early Thursday morning.

The 20-year-old woman told deputies that she eventually ran away and hid outside for about an hour. Before that, Daniels reportedly grabbed a white rat from a tank in their apartment, smashed its head and then strangled it.

Authorities say Daniels drove away recklessly and refused to pull over for deputies. Stop sticks were used to flatten his tires.

Daniels was charged with battery and fleeing and eluding. Authorities weren't sure if he'd be charged with animal cruelty.

Daniels was being held on $3,000 bail.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,563625,00.html?loomia_ow=t0:s0:a16:g2:r1:c0 .270220:b28236826:z10

Now that is wanting a cigarette real bad.:doh:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaahahahahahahahahahahahaha....... ............owned!!!!!!!!!!!