PDA

View Full Version : Week 5 Injury Report

solardave
10-11-2009, 09:53 AM
It looks like Troy will rest today. I see this as a good time for him to get healthy. I say rest him today and next week against Cleveland if necessary. Willie is out too so Rashard needs to pick up where he left off last week.Kemo has an ankle problem but is probable. Anyone know how serious the ankle is? It's a pain being in Bungals land. I'm actually between them and the Titans but close enough to Cincy to be stuck with their crappy games. Who Dey my butt!

Texasteel
10-11-2009, 10:02 AM
It looks like Troy will rest today. I see this as a good time for him to get healthy. I say rest him today and next week against Cleveland if necessary. Willie is out too so Rashard needs to pick up where he left off last week.Kemo has an ankle problem but is probable. Anyone know how serious the ankle is? It's a pain being in Bungals land. I'm actually between them and the Titans but close enough to Cincy to be stuck with their crappy games. Who Dey my butt!

I'm glad Troy is sitting, but ask me the same question after the game. I'm comfortable with Rashard starting again. I hope Kemo looks as good as he did last week.

Who Dey? The lame question was answered a long time ago.

steelpride12
10-11-2009, 11:01 AM
Good to see Troy and Parker sitting. He could use the rest this week and also next week if needed.