PDA

View Full Version : jaws and hoge

tony hipchest
01-20-2006, 07:51 PM
(i think hoge was the last white rb to rush for 100 yds in the steelers last playoff game in denver)

great breakdown of film with b. roethlisberger in the 5 wr set in the redzone the last 2 weeks. looking off the lb to open a passing lane for a td. suit, could you please explain this to ukcandyass.......? oh wait, you already did weeks ago.
hoge picks the steelers (of course) and jaws too! add that to berman, korheiser and wilbon. lol

people are waking up.

Suitanim
01-20-2006, 08:14 PM
What are you talking about? Ben only knows how to throw screen passes to Parker:dang:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-20-2006, 08:27 PM
as long as he takes that screen pass and runs for big gains he can do that all day

tony hipchest
01-21-2006, 12:53 AM
they showed b. kiesel lined up at nose tackle with a 4 man rush where he dropped out in coverage and farrior and porter were the 2 outside lb's. led to a farrior sack. i guess pitt can effectively rotate their dl's too.

if that dont give jake something to think about i dont know what will.

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-21-2006, 02:58 AM
I believe the steelers will limit the donkeys running game. Forcing the offense into Plummer's hands First time for Plummer in the AFCCG. I see two picks coming. One for Ike and one for Troy.