PDA

View Full Version : here we go bengals here we go

ambsteeler
10-11-2009, 03:20 PM
:tt02::tt04::tt03::tt::applaudit: i hope they hang on and win this
here we go bengals here we go

sharkweek
10-11-2009, 04:08 PM
while I guess I would have rather had the Bengals win, this really just makes our blowing that game hurt a little bit more

zsheik22
10-11-2009, 04:18 PM
it would have been better if the ravens won.

We still have to play them twice, we already lost to the bengals. Barring a major meltdown,(which theyre known for) the Bengals should win the division.

Edman
10-11-2009, 04:18 PM
No thanks to Lima Beans.

But credit the Bengals. They actually beat the Ravens today. Baltimore was on their heels all game.

SteelManiac55
10-11-2009, 04:21 PM

We still have to play them twice, we already lost to the bengals. Barring a major meltdown,(which theyre known for) the Bengals should win the division.

Haha, what? While I agree that it would've been better for the Bengals to lose, they hardly 'should' win the division at this point. They are 4-1. The Steelers and Ravens are 3-2. We're five games into the season. You'd have to be an idiot to proclaim that the Bengals 'should' win the division at this point. It would hardly take a meltdown for them to not only fail to win the division but even to make the playoffs.

SteelC7
10-11-2009, 04:25 PM
the bengals wont win the division, theyll get full of themselves and screw it up, i mean cmon its the bungling bungles were talkin about here

solardave
10-11-2009, 04:25 PM

What are you smokin? 5th game and they've been lucky with the exception of a good game today. They have 11 more games just like us. They will blow at least 5 of them.
Yeah,10-6 that's the ticket.

Edman
10-11-2009, 04:27 PM
The 2002 San Diego Chargers started out 6-1. Missed the playoffs at 8-8.

There is still plenty of season left to play. Plus they still have to play us in Pittsburgh. I wouldn't be conceding anything to Cinci just yet.

sharkweek
10-11-2009, 04:32 PM

have you seen them play at all? they keep winning on last minute heroics, there's no way they can keep that up all season long.

The Ravens and Steelers are still much bigger threats IMO, however if anything I just lost a lot of fear of the Ravens and their supposedly super duper improved offense, so all in all I'm incredibly encouraged by the situation, I think we're clearly the best team in the division at the moment. Can't wait to get Troy back though.

ambsteeler
10-11-2009, 04:33 PM
well the reason i wanted the bengals to win is because i feel our loss to them was from bullshit and luck and probly wont happen again and i feel we will beat the ravens both times they are not impresive what so ever this year imo

Neil-Still-Rules-14
10-11-2009, 04:36 PM
I like that the Bengals won, it evens the Ravens with the Steelers. After all, everybody said 3 games in that the Ravens would run away with the division. Now things are all squared away. Plus it sort of softens the impact of the Bengals beating the Steelers.

sharkweek
10-11-2009, 04:39 PM
I like that the Bengals won, it evens the Ravens with the Steelers. After all, everybody said 3 games in that the Ravens would run away with the division. Now things are all squared away. Plus it sort of softens the impact of the Bengals beating the Steelers.

couldn't have said it better myself

steel9guy
10-11-2009, 04:58 PM
I can't believe people actually think the bengals will actually win the division hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahh a

Fire Haley
10-11-2009, 05:08 PM
The Bengals are 3-0 within our division.

We are 0-1.

It is what it is, but it's early.

Vincent
10-11-2009, 05:11 PM
So the rats give up 403 yards to the bungholes. Fuh-reekie.

Time for them to throw a coat of paint on the ol' bandwagon? :chuckle:

http://www.thefabulousfatties.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/broken_wagon_4431.jpg

Now I don't feel so bad about the 335 yards we gave to the Lions. Not.

stb_steeler
10-11-2009, 05:57 PM
have you seen them play at all? they keep winning on last minute heroics, there's no way they can keep that up all season long.

The Ravens and Steelers are still much bigger threats IMO, however if anything I just lost a lot of fear of the Ravens and their supposedly super duper improved offense, so all in all I'm incredibly encouraged by the situation, I think we're clearly the best team in the division at the moment. Can't wait to get Troy back though.

Totally agree.......If anything this helps the Steelers to get into gear with Troy back. How can you give the division to the Bungholes already. GEEEESH talkin bout jumpin ship already. :doh:

stillers4me
10-11-2009, 06:00 PM
At least you guys don't have to live with all the Bengals fans pulling out their sparkling clean and white 2005 Division Camps hats. They only got to wear them for week before........

steelerchad
10-11-2009, 06:29 PM
Bengals could be 5-0 right now if not for the miracle 87 yard play with 14 seconds left by Denver in week 1. I think the Bengals could be there in the end. 11-5 will win this division I believe. And I don't see us with more than 2-3 more losses.
Our game against the Bengals in November is looking alot like a must win though.

LukesDad88
10-11-2009, 07:52 PM
The Steelers controlled their own destiny before this week, and they control their own destiny now. If both teams win out the rest of their games, and Pittsburgh wins the second matchup, Pittsburgh wins the division, due to being even on head to head and division records, but we would have the advantage of the better conference record.

That being said, it's doubtful that either team will win out the rest of the way, but 8-9 more wins will win the division, and 6-7 more will probably get a Wild Card.

I would have preferred for Baltimore to have won, though, as we still have two opportunities to face them and would have had a little bigger margin for error, plus Baltimore still has a slightly tougher schedule. Best case scenario, Cincy and Baltimore split their games.

BlockMonsta
10-11-2009, 08:03 PM
Happy to see Cincy win considering there DC's wife passed away this week.

BozMan
10-11-2009, 08:04 PM
We obviously shouldn't be conceding anything to anyone yet. But Cincy winning the division is not THAT inconceivable. They did win it in '05.

LVSteelersfan
10-11-2009, 08:17 PM
Any time the Ratbirds lose it makes me happy. I absolutely HATE Ray Lewis and I like to see him crying after games about the officiating. The Bungles will falter in the second half of the season. They are winning with smoke and mirrors right now. BTW, The Patsies lost today. All is right with the world. Except Denver being undefeated. But they will self destruct sooner or later with Orton at QB. Patriots have no defense.

sharkweek
10-11-2009, 08:50 PM
At least you guys don't have to live with all the Bengals fans pulling out their sparkling clean and white 2005 Division Camps hats. They only got to wear them for week before........

its awesome living with Bengals fans, if they break out the 05 champ crap I just break out my Superbowl XL stuff.

sharkweek
10-11-2009, 08:57 PM
Bengals could be 5-0 right now if not for the miracle 87 yard play with 14 seconds left by Denver in week 1. I think the Bengals could be there in the end. 11-5 will win this division I believe. And I don't see us with more than 2-3 more losses.
Our game against the Bengals in November is looking alot like a must win though.

they could just as easily be 0-5, trailing late in the 4th Q in all but one game

stillers4me
10-11-2009, 09:00 PM
We obviously shouldn't be conceding anything to anyone yet. But Cincy winning the division is not THAT inconceivable. They did win it in '05.

And we won the Superbowl. :noidea:

Edman
10-11-2009, 09:21 PM

So? What did they get out of it honestly? A first round spanking at the hands of us.

This 4-1 start doesn't prove anything yet, and championships aren't decided in Week 5.

Nadroj 20
10-11-2009, 09:45 PM
Haha, what? While I agree that it would've been better for the Bengals to lose, they hardly 'should' win the division at this point. They are 4-1. The Steelers and Ravens are 3-2. We're five games into the season. You'd have to be an idiot to proclaim that the Bengals 'should' win the division at this point. It would hardly take a meltdown for them to not only fail to win the division but even to make the playoffs.

the bengals wont win the division, theyll get full of themselves and screw it up, i mean cmon its the bungling bungles were talkin about here

What are you smokin? 5th game and they've been lucky with the exception of a good game today. They have 11 more games just like us. They will blow at least 5 of them.
Yeah,10-6 that's the ticket.

I agree with all of you LOL bengals winning the division after 5 games? lol they may be 3-0 in the divison but the Steelers will beat them the next time ravens could beat them and hell they almost tied the browns so the brownies might beat them too.....no way they win the division nothing they have done has given me any reason to think so

JEFF4i
10-11-2009, 10:18 PM
When we beat them at the next matchup it really won't matter. Our biggest hurdle coming will be the Vikings, which if we have a healthy Troy for, we can certainly win.

Bungles have the Texans and the Bears to fight against in the next two weeks, and really, would that many in the league be suprised if they lost?

BigBenFn7
10-11-2009, 11:24 PM
I'm actually happy for the Bengals winning because of their Defensive Coordiantor's wife's death. I know it was important and meaningful for him and after going through something like that, he certainly deserved it.

BlastFurnace
10-11-2009, 11:33 PM
I'm actually happy for the Bengals winning because of their Defensive Coordiantor's wife's death. I know it was important and meaningful for him and after going through something like that, he certainly deserved it.

I felt the same way. Although, I don't think I could even think about coaching if something like that happened to my wife. I admire Zimmer's inner strength to be able to do that.

MasterOfPuppets
10-11-2009, 11:37 PM
shouldn't this crap be in another forum ? :noidea:

Steelers & I
10-12-2009, 12:00 AM
I won't give the Bengals a second look. It's October, Halloween is on the horizon and there are currently a few teams masquerading as division front runners. The Bengals have the perfect color combination for the season. Lets wait 5 or 6 weeks and then we'll see the Bengals unmasked.