PDA

View Full Version : Is Clark ok???

GridironWarrior
10-11-2009, 03:05 PM
Any word yet?

Psyychoward86
10-11-2009, 04:47 PM
good question...it would suck to get Troy back and lose Clark. The two guys go hand-in-hand :banging:

stillers4me
10-11-2009, 04:49 PM
Hopefully, he just got his bell rung momentarily.

Munnin
10-11-2009, 04:50 PM
Well he went back into the game so I assume he is ok.

steelreserve
10-11-2009, 04:52 PM
He ought to be. It looked like he just knocked himself stupid for a while.

Preacher
10-11-2009, 05:01 PM
We really need to address the Safety position in the next draft IMO.

Clark is going to continue to get hurt as he just plays hard hitting football. Same with troy.

I really would like to see a safety or two in the draft. Turns out, our O line may be set. our WR's are set. Maybe a RB if Parker leaves, LB's look pretty good. TE's are stacked. CB's and Safeties may be the need... (never thought I would be saying that this year)

Oh yeah, and D line possibly.

Psyychoward86
10-11-2009, 05:14 PM
Troy was laughing alongside him on the sidelines so it can't be bad

Godfather
10-11-2009, 09:33 PM

Clark is going to continue to get hurt as he just plays hard hitting football. Same with troy.

I really would like to see a safety or two in the draft. Turns out, our O line may be set. our WR's are set. Maybe a RB if Parker leaves, LB's look pretty good. TE's are stacked. CB's and Safeties may be the need... (never thought I would be saying that this year)

He's also 30 years old. He doesn't have as much mileage because his previous teams were too dumb to put him on the field, but we'll still have to find a replacement in a couple of years.

ricksteelers55
10-11-2009, 10:05 PM

I would like it too.In fact I'd like us to draft a S and DL in the top 2 picks if possible.If Parker leaves like you said we will need either to pick a veteran FA RB for cheap or draft one but I'd draft one in rounds like 4 to 7 as we already have our money on Mendy and a valuable veteran like Memo.

I think a LB could be nice too.I know that Fox can step up in place of Timmons but what happen if Farrior goes down.We need depth at LB.

So what I see for next draft would be a NT,S,LB(in order of what I consider very important)

DL,RB,CB and T could also be address

steelreserve
10-11-2009, 10:12 PM
I would never be surprised to see us take a LB with our first pick. That's a position that needs constant replenishment. It looks like the Mach V are actually doing fine this year, so yeah, replenishing the DL starters, DB backups and RB depth would be the priorities.

I wonder if we can get Sonny Harris back off the Carolina practice squad later this year, if that will affect how we draft.

Whatever; that's something like 8 or 9 months from now.

shinoff2183
10-11-2009, 10:14 PM
We just drafted two cb's burnett, and lewis. Id like to see what they got.

Galax Steeler
10-12-2009, 04:17 AM
I think Clark is going to be fine. I just hope Troy makes it back soon or someone is going to bite us again going against our defense without him.

stlrtruck
10-12-2009, 08:52 AM
It looked more like a stinger than anything (at least from what I saw).

He should be back in action next week against the brownies.

FSUBoo
10-12-2009, 02:08 PM
Clark seems to miss a play or 2 and give up a timeout to a minor injury lately. That's 3 straight games (at least) he's had to be checked by the trainers on the field, only to be back within 2-3 plays.

TampaSteelerFan
10-12-2009, 02:20 PM
He just got the ol' bell rung... hell be back next week for that offensive juggernaut know as the Cleveland Browns

Kvnfaber
10-12-2009, 02:28 PM
You've gotta love Clark's style of playing the game. He really has no regard for his own health. He just wants to HIT people, and HIT people hard.

Hopefully he will end his career on his own terms and not be forced out with injury at some point.