PDA

View Full Version : Denver vs. NE

AllD
10-11-2009, 03:38 PM
Denver beating themselves. NE 7-0.

OneForTheToe
10-11-2009, 03:49 PM
Brady over-threw Moss. Fifteen yard penalty on Denver for allowing excessive wind to effect a Tom Brady pass.:coffee::sign11:

Gaist
10-11-2009, 03:59 PM
Denver beating themselves.

:blah:

touchdownward
10-11-2009, 04:43 PM
Broncos throwbacks......worst uniforms ever!
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/79/The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png

Christian Snyder
10-11-2009, 04:50 PM
The Bronco's throwbacks aren't as bad as those Seahawks uni's.....:puke:

Preacher
10-11-2009, 06:03 PM
This is turning into quite a game.

GO BRONCOS!!!!

Preacher
10-11-2009, 06:16 PM
Is no one watching this game?

This is GREAT..... COME ON DENVER!!!!

(kills me to say that).

The Patriot
10-11-2009, 06:21 PM
Overtime!!!!

Preacher
10-11-2009, 06:27 PM
Overtime!!!!

hopefully it will be over REAL soon. Nice kick by th eBroncos to end it!

X-Terminator
10-11-2009, 06:29 PM
If the Broncos pull this out on their first drive, expect Kraft's bitch Goodell to change the overtime rules tomorrow, because of course Princess Brady wouldn't get a chance to win the game.

The Patriot
10-11-2009, 06:29 PM
hopefully it will be over REAL soon. Nice kick by th eBroncos to end it!

One thing I'm not looking forward to.

"Bleh, now they're gonna want to change the overtime rules" -Steelers fan.

The Patriot
10-11-2009, 06:30 PM
If the Broncos pull this out on their first drive, expect Kraft's bitch Goodell to change the overtime rules tomorrow, because of course Princess Brady wouldn't get a chance to win the game.

One thing I'm not looking forward to.

"Bleh, now they're gonna want to change the overtime rules" -Steelers fan.

Note that our posts were at the exact same time.

Preacher
10-11-2009, 06:32 PM
Note that our posts were at the exact same time.

That's what happens when rule changes keep happening to benefit the Pats* :chuckle:.

Preacher
10-11-2009, 06:33 PM
dang, CBS is really cranking up the Metallica today!!

Preacher
10-11-2009, 06:35 PM
One play to win!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONCOS!!!

(ICK)

The Patriot
10-11-2009, 06:35 PM
No sour grapes, if he makes this. None whatsoever. I want that to be abundantly clear, with Preacher as my witness.

Preacher
10-11-2009, 06:37 PM
No sour grapes, if he makes this. None whatsoever. I want that to be abundantly clear, with Preacher as my witness.

Dang...

All of a sudden, the Bronco's become a team we are going to have to face down and fight to win!

Christian Snyder
10-11-2009, 06:38 PM
Broncos!!!!! YEEEHAAHH!!

X-Terminator
10-11-2009, 06:39 PM

OK, so there's none for you...but I'm sure the rest of the, ahem, "Patriot* Nation" has already started whining about how unfair the rules are. You can bet the media will be all over it.

SteelTalons
10-11-2009, 06:41 PM
Weren't the Bills like 5-0 or some shit like that last year. And then it fell apart big time before it was all said and done?

Maybe their the real deal this year, but something just seems... Oh so weird about this. But then again so does the Bungles beating us and Baltimore and then almost, and should have tied with the Browns. :doh:

steelbad@50
10-11-2009, 06:45 PM
Congrats to Broncos on there win vs the Patriots, but those uniforms are fugly. No two ways about it , and I thought we had some ugly throw back uniforms. Those socks I believe are throwing the competition off by way of hysterical laughter:rofl:

nojobny
10-11-2009, 06:47 PM
Real classy Belicheat, everyone else on your staff managed to shake McDaniels' hand except you. Such a sore loser.

Preacher
10-11-2009, 06:49 PM
Real classy Belicheat, everyone else on your staff managed to shake McDaniels' hand except you. Such a sore loser.

to be honest, I think he was actually looking for McDaniel.

The Patriot
10-11-2009, 06:49 PM

Jesus Christ, he was standing around for several minutes looking for him while McDaniels was jumping up and down celebrating. :rolleyes:

MACH1
10-11-2009, 06:50 PM
And I thought I'd never see anything fuglier than the Wyoming uni's. :toofunny:

http://images.footballfanatics.com/productImages/_223000/FF_223382_l.jpg

silver & black
10-11-2009, 07:01 PM
It just sucks to be a raiders fan right now. My team is worse than any in the history of the game, and two teams I thoroughly despise just can't both lose! LOL.

Christian Snyder
10-11-2009, 07:05 PM
Actually, he was looking for McDaniels and couldn't find him so he went into the locker room.

nojobny
10-11-2009, 07:13 PM
Jesus Christ, he was standing around for several minutes looking for him while McDaniels was jumping up and down celebrating. :rolleyes:

Really, then how come I saw McDaniels greet and hug at least 5 Patriot coaches and staff. And Belicheat was not STANDING he was running towards the locker room and keep looking back to find him. He was going in the opposite direction. McDaniels was pretty easy to find... look for the mob of cameras.

He tried real hard... not.

nojobny
10-11-2009, 07:16 PM
Actually, he was looking for McDaniels and couldn't find him so he went into the locker room.

As I told the Pats fan in the post below you, I saw nearly a half dozen other guys who managed to find him. Belicheat was going in the complete opposite direction.

steel striker
10-11-2009, 07:27 PM
This was a good game to watch and, a ggod day for us steelers fans. Rats lose cheats lose we win.

The Patriot
10-11-2009, 07:38 PM
Really, then how come I saw McDaniels greet and hug at least 5 Patriot coaches and staff. And Belicheat was not STANDING he was running towards the locker room and keep looking back to find him. He was going in the opposite direction. McDaniels was pretty easy to find... look for the mob of cameras.

He tried real hard... not.
:thumbsup:

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/bellmcdanhug.jpg

Preacher
10-11-2009, 07:41 PM
:thumbsup:

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/bellmcdanhug.jpg
f

Actually, I think that was before the game.

I don't think they linked up after the game... but Belicheck did stay on the field for quite sometime it seems waithing for him...

Christian Snyder
10-11-2009, 07:55 PM
f

Actually, I think that was before the game.

I don't think they linked up after the game... but Belicheck did stay on the field for quite sometime it seems waithing for him... Yes, that was before the game.:coffee:

The Patriot
10-11-2009, 08:03 PM
Yes, that was before the game.:coffee:

Oh, so now, after the game, there is a rift. You could write for ESPN.

fansince'76
10-11-2009, 10:53 PM
The Broncos fans are gonna be insufferable at work this week. Glad I'm taking Thursday and Friday off. :banging:

RoethlisBURGHer
10-11-2009, 11:04 PM
In that photo, it looks like they are getting ready to kiss.

Lock Down
10-11-2009, 11:47 PM
To be fair i watched a bit of McDaniels post game conference; he was asked about the no hand shake and responded by saying that in their pre-game meeting they agreed to simply 'wave' to each other after the game as a big deal is made of Belichick and handshakes. That's McDaniels reasoning behind it anyway.

nojobny
10-12-2009, 08:00 AM
Oh, so now, after the game, there is a rift. You could write for ESPN.

No one's saying there's a rift. It's a matter of sucking it up and being a man. He beat you, go over and shake his hand.

Everyone can play nice before the game starts.

(and I like how you post that shot to support your argument but it was taken before the game started - which you neglected to mention. Do you have some hidden video footage too?)

The_WARDen
10-12-2009, 08:58 AM
the whole did he or didn't he handshake thing is overblown in my opinion.

Who the hell really cares? It was embarassing the way the cameras were focused on 2 head coaches to see if they shook hands. Really?

:popcorn:

revefsreleets
10-12-2009, 09:23 AM
A very good defense and a mediocre offense was enough to beat the Pats*...and last week an above average defense and an average offense SHOULD have been enough, but they received a little aid...

It's over for the Massholes...and I'm lovin' it!

Brady stat update (post-cheat era):
19-33 215 yards, a very pedestrian 57% completion, but he did have 2 TDs. He was outplayed by "Air Orton". Further evidence of his averageness sans cheating...

Pats* post cheat record now stands at 14-8, and this was another quality opponent they could not beat.

The_WARDen
10-12-2009, 09:24 AM
A decent defense and no offense was enough to beat the Pats*

It's over for the Massholes...and I'm lovin' it!

Brady stat update (post-cheat era)

19-33 215 yards, a very pedestrian 57% completion, but he did have 2 TDs. He was outplayed by "Air Orton". Further evidence of his averageness sans cheating...

in fairness, even when he was cheating he still sucked against Denver. Anyone remember that pick 6 to Champ Bailey in the playoffs nonetheless?

revefsreleets
10-12-2009, 09:29 AM
If the Pats are .500 by midseason, Belichick will be forced to explore new means of cheating...

fansince'76
10-12-2009, 10:02 AM
The Broncos fans are gonna be insufferable at work this week. Glad I'm taking Thursday and Friday off. :banging:

Yep, the Broncos homers are talking Super Bowl here this morning. And funny how they now think Orton is the greatest thing since sliced bread, considering that the homers were booing him in a training camp intrasquad SCRIMMAGE back in July. :rolleyes:

klick81
10-12-2009, 10:07 AM
Broncos fans have something to be happy about. In the off-season, it looked as if McDaniels had blown the team up, and now they're 5-0.

There's still a lot of games to be played, but the ball has been bouncing the right way for them so far. Can't blame 'em.

The_WARDen
10-12-2009, 10:08 AM
Yep, the Broncos homers are talking Super Bowl here this morning. And funny how they now think Orton is the greatest thing since sliced bread, considering that the homers were booing him in a training camp intrasquad SCRIMMAGE back in July. :rolleyes:

Fortunately for them, they play in a division with the Chefs and Raiders and now the overrated Dolts.

This division is there for the taking.

fansince'76
10-12-2009, 10:09 AM
Broncos fans have something to be happy about. In the off-season, it looked as if McDaniels had blown the team up, and now they're 5-0.

There's still a lot of games to be played, but the ball has been bouncing the right way for them so far. Can't blame 'em.

They started 7-1 a few years back, acted the same way they're acting now and ultimately wound up 8-8 and out of the playoffs at the end. You'd think they would've learned their lesson. Nothing wrong about being happy with a 5-0 start, but they're getting way ahead of themselves again.

nojobny
10-12-2009, 10:36 AM
the whole did he or didn't he handshake thing is overblown in my opinion.

Who the hell really cares? It was embarassing the way the cameras were focused on 2 head coaches to see if they shook hands. Really?

:popcorn:

In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter a lick. But there are so many Belicheat detractors who hate him b/c they feel he doesn't play fair and on the other side there are so many who think he's the best coach who ever lived.

Either way doesn't matter to me because he thankfully is not part of the Steelers organization.

What I have a problem with is his sportsmanship (or seemingly lack thereof). While he is a stoic winner, he comes off as a poor loser. Yes, it is his job to win games and I don't expect him to do cartwheels but when he does lose (especially against old coaches) he can't get off the field fast enough. That I feel was highlighted yesterday.

Yeah, now the story is they agreed to 'wave' -whatever. I saw enough Patriot coaches walk up to McDaniels, I still have a hard time with him not being able to find him, even if it was just to wave. :coffee:

devilsdancefloor
10-12-2009, 11:16 AM
all i know is i hope they NEVER wear those unis again!! i think it would have been "ok" if half of the players had not twisted the vertical strips on the socks!

revefsreleets
10-13-2009, 08:14 AM
in fairness, even when he was cheating he still sucked against Denver. Anyone remember that pick 6 to Champ Bailey in the playoffs nonetheless?

Well, to be honest, that performance is pretty representative of Brady in the post-cheat era. In fact, since he only averaged 1 TD pass a game coming in, his TD production was UP.