PDA

View Full Version : Which Steelers Season record will fall this yr

Carolina Steelers
10-11-2009, 08:41 PM
Big Ben has thrown for 1,470 yds so far this yr thats on pace for over 4,000 Bradshaw owns record at 3,724. This record will fall this yr for sure.

Ward has 440 rec yards on pace for over 1,300 yds Thigpen owns this record 1,398 Ward is playing real good this yr but he may fall short unless he has some big games down the road but I believe with Holmes, Miller, and now Wallace will make it tough for him. But you never know!:tt04:

steelreserve
10-11-2009, 08:51 PM
I've got to say the passing record is more likely. 1,400 yards is a LOT for a receiver, and basically requires that you not only be good, but also fairly lucky in terms of ball distribution, injuries and so forth.

Ben has so many great targets to work with this year that I see him keeping this pace up indefinitely. I think it makes a world of difference having a third receiver who's a real threat, as well as a running back who's reliable catching the ball. He's got five weapons instead of three now, which is awesome.

MasterOfPuppets
10-11-2009, 09:58 PM
i think miller will break greenes TE recieving record...63 ? ... good to see ben has learned to look at his 3rd option a lil quicker...might have something to do with his completion percentage as well.