PDA

View Full Version : Is the Season Already Over?

AllD
10-12-2009, 05:14 PM
You are a spoiler if your team is:

1. Rams
2. Raiders
3. Buffalo
4. Cleveland
5. Kansas City
6. Redskins
7. Lions
8. Tampa Bay
9. Carolina

9 out of 32 teams have been virtually eliminated from the playoffs by the end of Week 5. Competition within the division and common sense were used in determining the results. Miami has a shot if they win tonight. Carolina has an outside chance if Drew Brees retires in midseason.

Nadroj 20
10-12-2009, 05:33 PM
LOL thats got to suck knowing your team has no chance when there are double digit games left

Nadroj 20
10-12-2009, 05:43 PM
IMO the bills and browns should immediatley apoligize to the entire NFL for their pathetic game

silver & black
10-12-2009, 06:19 PM
LOL thats got to suck knowing your team has no chance when there are double digit games left

What really sucks is knowing your team has no chance before the first game of the season is even played.... because your franchise is the biggest clown car in the league.

Godfather
10-12-2009, 09:34 PM
I feel for ya S&B. Pirates fans know exactly how it feels to be a Raiders fan.

The worst part is Cable will probably get suspended for a few games in midseason. Just what all those talented but raw draft picks need.

tony hipchest
10-12-2009, 09:45 PM

totally agree... although i will atleast give the raiders credit for actually being capable of finishing above .500 and making the playoffs a time or 2 in the past 17 years.

pirates havent been remotely good since barry bonds was skinny.

if al davis bought the pirates we would see an improvement.

Preacher
10-12-2009, 09:53 PM
totally agree... although i will atleast give the raiders credit for actually being capable of finishing above .500 and making the playoffs a time or 2 in the past 17 years.

Come on Tony, don't get THAT carried away... :wink02:

Nadroj 20
10-12-2009, 09:56 PM

If I bought the pirates we would see an improvement. :coffee:

silver & black
10-12-2009, 10:29 PM

The worst part is Cable will probably get suspended for a few games in midseason. Just what all those talented but raw draft picks need.

I'm figuring on Cable being fired at the bye week. Nothing will change untill Davis is gone. He is mired in the past, and nothing is going to change his mind about how to run a winning franchise. You'd think he could see that what he's doing will not work/is not working in today's NFL... I'm just fed up with it all. Football is no longer fun for me anymore. It's just another thing to piss me off.

stillers4me
10-12-2009, 10:52 PM
The season isn't over yet??

Huh. Son of a gun.

Somebody better tell the Bungal fans that they haven't won the superbowl then.

I hate this town.

The Patriot
10-12-2009, 11:04 PM
When does training camp start?