PDA

View Full Version : So what did we learn this week?

Edman
10-12-2009, 10:48 PM
I know one...

It's a long season and it's far from being over. Isn't that right, Jets fans? Two weeks ago they were infallible, now look at them. Rex Ryan all of the sudden doesn't look like a genius anymore.

Two weeks ago I screamed and whined (Like an idiot) that the Steelers were finished. Now look at them.

Just don't tell that to ESPN of course, according to them. Things are already decided and it's Indy and Minnesota in XLIV.

The_WARDen
10-13-2009, 07:26 AM
I learned that the Steelers have the same record as the 2 best teams in the league - Baltimore and the Jets.

:coffee:

Ravnet
10-13-2009, 03:02 PM
I learned that the Steelers have the same record as the 2 best teams in the league - Baltimore and the Jets.

:coffee:

I like the sig.

:thumbsup:

steel striker
10-13-2009, 07:37 PM
That I hate the so called experts even more. All they do is make excuses for why Brady and the cheats are not the best team. Now they are all over colts/giant/vikings all super bowl picks. Then they all think Mcdaniel is the greatest coach since Lombardi. Or now it is going to be SB44 Peyton vs Eli. All of this is making me sick. How did Trent Dilfer get to be an expert? Thats right riding the ravens defense to the SB. lol