PDA

View Full Version : Vandalism?

beer72
10-13-2009, 12:38 AM
Can you believe someone scratched the sh*t out my steelers bumper sticker on my truck. Has any one else been a victim of this juvenile behavior??:mad:

The Patriot
10-13-2009, 12:53 AM
Some ass drew an asterisk on mine.

fansince'76
10-13-2009, 12:55 AM
Can you believe someone scratched the sh*t out my steelers bumper sticker on my truck. Has any one else been a victim of this juvenile behavior??:mad:

Yes, I can believe it as there are no shortage of assholes running around. That's why I don't drive around with Steelers stuff on my car.

MACH1
10-13-2009, 01:05 AM
Yes, I can believe it as there are no shortage of assholes running around. That's why I don't drive around with Steelers stuff on my car.

Exactly!

My friend used to have a suckhawk sticker on his truck till someone went and drew teardrops on it after the super bowl with a blue sharpie they borrowed from the bar tender. :nervous:

Preacher
10-13-2009, 03:55 AM
thats what happens when people can't tell the difference between real life and a game.

Sad, especially since its a game we don't even play. Just watch.

Preacher
10-13-2009, 06:16 AM
You just don't mess with a man's ride.
I was going to a softball game with a buddy. His girlfriend at the time was driving. Another friend of ours was in the car ahead of us (it was an old beat up late 70's gangsta looking car). As we were parking, she bumped his car on purpose... "its okay" she said, "look at his car" My buddy looked at her and said, "You NEVER hit a man's car, I don't care WHAT it looks like."

By the look of our other friend when he got out of the car, my buddy was right, and his girlfriend learned "Man-lesson #205221-2" "YOU NEVER HIT A MAN'S CAR!"

stlrtruck
10-13-2009, 08:26 AM
By the look of our other friend when he got out of the car, my buddy was right, and his girlfriend learned "Man-lesson #205221-2" "YOU NEVER HIT A MAN'S CAR!"

:toofunny: :toofunny:

I learned long ago, never ever mess with a man's ride! EVER!

Vincent
10-13-2009, 08:30 AM

Just correcting the defect. Apparently they printed a lot of those without the asterisk. We haven't gotten to all of them yet, but tell your friends we'll get to them just as soon as we can.

We'll be replacing the balance of the defects later in the fall with this...

http://www.giantsfootballblog.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/patsnewlogoia7custom.jpg

Thank you for your patience. :hug:

vasteeler
10-13-2009, 11:56 AM

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

steelreserve
10-13-2009, 01:10 PM
I don't really think messing with a bumper sticker is the same as messing with someone's car.

Or that drawing on a bumper sticker really counts as not being able to distinguish football from "real life." Are bumper stickers really that significant enough to count as "real life?"

Nadroj 20
10-13-2009, 01:14 PM
My car is a yellow pontiac sunfire with steelers liscense plate steeler logos in both back seat windows and steelers steering wheel cover and floor mats...thank god nobody around here is stupid enough to mess with my car.

I knew that it was possible someone could mess with my car because people can be very stupid but i have been lucky enough not to have that happen

BlastFurnace
10-13-2009, 01:20 PM
I had someone want to literally fight me once because I was wearing Steelers gear.

That's the reason why I don't put stuff on my car that is Steelers related either.

7SteelGal43
10-19-2009, 04:54 PM

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Preacher
10-19-2009, 05:21 PM
I don't really think messing with a bumper sticker is the same as messing with someone's car.

Or that drawing on a bumper sticker really counts as not being able to distinguish football from "real life." Are bumper stickers really that significant enough to count as "real life?"
Yes.

If it isnt yours, keep your hands off it.

Polamalu Princess
10-19-2009, 07:48 PM
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_NRQDeXIXx7A/SQtvZiHMqGI/AAAAAAAAGrc/N9JTA-olk6I/s800/sipa_travolta_071019_ssh.jpg
You just don't mess with a man's ride.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:Love it!

steelwalls
10-19-2009, 09:10 PM
TIMMMHAAA did it.....