PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me, or...

Indo
10-13-2009, 09:42 AM
Was Henne on fire last nite?

Does anybody know what his QB Rating was?

sherlock
10-13-2009, 09:52 AM
Don`t know his QB rating but he was really impressive.
That Ginn td was a beautiful thing!

klick81
10-13-2009, 09:53 AM
Who knows...but that kid showed some promise. I thought for sure he was dead meat on some of those blitzes, but he managed to place the ball perfectly.

The_WARDen
10-13-2009, 09:55 AM
Rating = 130.4

Nadroj 20
10-13-2009, 09:58 AM
He did play very well....the system works for him and they are doing alot of things that are allowing him to settle in and get comfortable.

He also has a cannon which Pennington does not have and idk if Pennington could have made that throw to Ginn last night lol

Indo
10-13-2009, 09:59 AM
Rating = 130.4

I was guessing about 130ish

I, for one, was impressed

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-13-2009, 09:59 AM
Was Henne on fire last nite?

Does anybody know what his QB Rating was?

20 for 26.... 76.9 completion rate... 241yards....and a 130.4 QB rating

Indo
10-13-2009, 10:01 AM
He did play very well....the system works for him and they are doing alot of things that are allowing him to settle in and get comfortable.

He also has a cannon which Pennington does not have and idk if Pennington could have made that throw to Ginn last night lol

I was thinking the same thing after that toss...
Funny how it happened right after Gruden said that they needed to get the ball to Ginn---that he was capable of making big plays!

revefsreleets
10-13-2009, 10:06 AM
I was down in Fantasy by 12 points. I had Ginn, the guy I was playing had Cotchery. I figured I was done (and should have been for benching Ed Reed {17 points yesterday} for Antoine Winfield {4 points}), but Ginn scored 13, Cotchery had .5, and I won by a half point.

w00t!

Nadroj 20
10-13-2009, 10:08 AM
I was thinking the same thing after that toss...
Funny how it happened right after Gruden said that they needed to get the ball to Ginn---that he was capable of making big plays!

For sure Ginn can make big plays

Henne is impressive so far...its funny his first TD past last week was to a buckeye! lol

The_WARDen
10-13-2009, 10:35 AM
I was guessing about 130ish

I, for one, was impressed

Impressive, especially since he was playing the greatest defense du jour.

El-Gonzo Jackson
10-13-2009, 02:25 PM
Henne is the future for Miami at the QB position. The injury to Pennington just made the future now.

Many thought the top 3 QB's in the 08 draft were Ryan, Flacco and Henne.

Ravnet
10-13-2009, 02:34 PM
Ginn to Henne is a match made in heaven.

Ginn has the speed to beat guys deep regularly, but with Pennington as his quarterback, as accurate as Chad is, Ginn's skills were being squandered as Pennington has such a weak arm.

Henne, conversely, had somewhat comparable arm strength to Flacco in the 2008 draft.

Ravnet
10-13-2009, 02:36 PM
Many thought the top 3 QB's in the 08 draft were Ryan, Flacco and Henne.

As opposed to. . .?

Do you mean to say that people overrated Brohm?

steelreserve
10-13-2009, 05:02 PM
After watching the second half of the game where Pennington got injured, I'm amazed at how Henne has come on in the last two games. I thought he wasn't ready and the Dolphins were screwed. Instead, he's completely turned things around for them. I stand corrected.

El-Gonzo Jackson
10-13-2009, 05:18 PM
As opposed to. . .?

Do you mean to say that people overrated Brohm?

No, I just really think that those 3 were the top 3 pro prospects that had a good chance of being successful NFL QB's. A lot of fans might have hyped John David Booty or Dennis Dixon that year because they played at big schools.........but I don't really know if either of them will be more than backups in the NFL.

Its just no surprise to me and probably a lot of others that Henne is a good QB. I think some might have thought that Henne was a safer pro pick than Flacco.

Borski
10-13-2009, 06:10 PM
Don't know his QB rating, but I have a friend who went to high school with him, apparently he was a real prick lol she was rooting for an injury. he must a done something to piss her off lol

El-Gonzo Jackson
10-13-2009, 06:17 PM
Don't know his QB rating, but I have a friend who went to high school with him, apparently he was a real prick lol she was rooting for an injury. he must a done something to piss her off lol

And Joe Montana divorced his 2nd wife by leaving her a Dear John letter at the 49ers front office reception area. Lance Armstrong ditched Sheryl Crow just as she was diagnosed with cancer.............nobody said pro athletes are perfect.

OneForTheToe
10-13-2009, 06:27 PM

Or he did her. :wink02:

A women scorned and all .....

Henne did play well. He needs to develop some more touch on some pass routes. .

Ravnet
10-13-2009, 07:38 PM
Its just no surprise to me and probably a lot of others that Henne is a good QB.

Let's not jump the gun here. . .

tony hipchest
10-13-2009, 07:47 PM
Let's not jump the gun here. . .why? does it take attention away from those who bow to flacco 5 times a day?