PDA

View Full Version : Who is with me?

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-14-2009, 01:54 PM
I, (the undersigned) do hereby promise to make this forum more positive. I understand that through my own posts I have contributed to the feeling of negativity by concentrating on negative posts and negative posters.

I understand that that constructive criticism is not always "negativity". I understand that legitimate complaints from other posters are not necessarily "negativity". And I promise to back any constructive criticism of my own with facts and stats and not simple emotion, knowing that we are all human and one emotional post does not label a person as a negative poster.

I understand that it is not in my power to control what other people post and that the best way to deal with this, is to only reply to posters who contribute something to the forum and to ignore those posters who contribute nothing.

I understand that the Blast Furnace stands outside this consideration and certain "Trolls" are fair game.

I understand that we have something unique in common in that we all love the same game. We may all from different walks of life and different persuasions, yet we come to this forum to GAIN something positive.

I promise to do my best to make this forum something postitive through my knowledge of football, my passion of the game, my love for my team, and through respect for those who give respect in return.

Signed

Lamberts-Lost-Tooth

(Who is with me on this???)

stlrtruck
10-14-2009, 02:17 PM
:iagree:

hindes204
10-14-2009, 05:03 PM
I, (the undersigned) do hereby promise to make this forum more positive. I understand that through my own posts I have contributed to the feeling of negativity by concentrating on negative posts and negative posters.

I understand that that constructive criticism is not always "negativity". I understand that legitimate complaints from other posters are not necessarily "negativity". And I promise to back any constructive criticism of my own with facts and stats and not simple emotion, knowing that we are all human and one emotional post does not label a person as a negative poster.

I understand that it is not in my power to control what other people post and that the best way to deal with this, is to only reply to posters who contribute something to the forum and to ignore those posters who contribute nothing.

I understand that the Blast Furnace stands outside this consideration and certain "Trolls" are fair game.

I understand that we have something unique in common in that we all love the same game. We may all from different walks of life and different persuasions, yet we come to this forum to GAIN something positive.

I promise to do my best to make this forum something postitive through my knowledge of football, my passion of the game, my love for my team, and through respect for those who give respect in return.

Signed

Lamberts-Lost-Tooth

Signed

hindes204 :thumbsup:

Nadroj 20
10-14-2009, 05:26 PM

Signed

Lamberts-Lost-Tooth

Signed

STEEL CITY CHAMPIONS

GBMelBlount
10-14-2009, 06:49 PM
Does that include the locker room?....:grin:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-17-2009, 08:34 AM
Does that include the locker room?....:grin:

:chuckle:
political threads aside...of course.

HometownGal
10-17-2009, 08:55 AM
I'm a Mod, so I can't jump on the LaLa Bandwagon at this time. :chuckle:

http://www.simpsonstrivia.com.ar/pictures-images/barney-and-friends.jpg

:laughing:

43Hitman
10-17-2009, 10:47 AM

:rofl:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-17-2009, 11:00 AM

c'mere....:buttkick:

MACH1
10-17-2009, 11:35 AM
:toofunny::toofunny:

We don't have to be nice to Hard Gay do we? :chuckle:

xfl2001fan
10-18-2009, 11:20 AM
I'm a Browns fan...live with it! :flap:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-18-2009, 11:35 AM
:toofunny::toofunny:

We don't have to be nice to Hard Gay do we? :chuckle:

I anticipated the question.