PDA

View Full Version : Heinz Field seating question

steelerchad
10-14-2009, 10:28 PM
Anyone ever sit in the front few rows of the upper level? I'm trying to figure out which row is the first row when you go up the steps. There are 5-7 rows down, then the concourse then another rail with the rest of the upper level seats.
I've got seats in row F and am wondering if that's down or up when you come out through the concourse.

steelerchad
10-14-2009, 11:18 PM
Thanks.
Looks like I got the front row which is what I was hoping.

solardave
10-15-2009, 07:12 AM
BOB UCKER: " I must be in the front row!"

u.a.0280
12-17-2009, 11:25 PM
I have tickets for an upcoming game at heinz that are in section 512 but row FF... I know that's very far back. Has anyone sat in the double letter 500s and have any advice for me? Should I try to keep looking for closer seats or will these be okay? These are a gift for a steelers fan (hopefully he hasn't completely given up on them yet) and I just want to make sure it's okay. thanks

steelerchad
12-17-2009, 11:39 PM
I have tickets for an upcoming game at heinz that are in section 512 but row FF... I know that's very far back. Has anyone sat in the double letter 500s and have any advice for me? Should I try to keep looking for closer seats or will these be okay? These are a gift for a steelers fan (hopefully he hasn't completely given up on them yet) and I just want to make sure it's okay. thanks

512 is a great section. About the 30 yard line. FF is kind of high, but the view will still be good. It's 6 rows from the top. If it's bad weather, one good thing is an overhang up there.

7willBheaven
12-18-2009, 12:54 AM
I have sat in the next to last row at the closed end of the stadium before...and still were good seats. No bad seats at Heinz....if you want to go to watch and enjoy...doesnt matter the section. If you want to go to see every detail up close and personal...then yeah your gonna want to fork over a decent amount of money for lowers.

grinch111
12-18-2009, 01:33 AM
Got section 112 12 rows back for the ravens game on the 27th, anybody ever sit around there?

pepsyman1
12-18-2009, 01:52 AM
Anyone ever sit in the front few rows of the upper level? I'm trying to figure out which row is the first row when you go up the steps. There are 5-7 rows down, then the concourse then another rail with the rest of the upper level seats.
I've got seats in row F and am wondering if that's down or up when you come out through the concourse.

Hey Steelerchad.....Sorry to say I was just at the Raiders game and sat in Row E of that level, there was one row behind us before the walkway. I think you have the last row of the first section below the concourse.

u.a.0280
12-18-2009, 01:34 PM
Does anyone know how many seats are in each row? One of mine is seat 24 but I read in another thread that seat 23 doesn't exist in that section so I'm confused/ just want to make sure these tickets are legit

steelerchad
12-18-2009, 01:46 PM
Does anyone know how many seats are in each row? One of mine is seat 24 but I read in another thread that seat 23 doesn't exist in that section so I'm confused/ just want to make sure these tickets are legit

I just got season tickets in section 509 this year. There are 25 seats in my row. I have seats 20-22 and there are 3 seats to my left before the aisle.

chick86
08-12-2010, 02:11 AM
Hi, im going to my first game and am about to buy tickets. Its section 111 the row options are row U or X. How come row X is more expense when it is further from the field than X? Thanks!

DoubleYoi
08-12-2010, 09:41 AM
Hi, im going to my first game and am about to buy tickets. Its section 111 the row options are row U or X. How come row X is more expense when it is further from the field than X? Thanks!

Kind of doubt this has anything to do with it but when you're down real low, you can't even see over the players standing on the sideline. I actually prefer sitting up in the 500 sections so you can see the play develop (receivers run their routs, defensive assignments....etc) and don't have to worry about having a bad view of the other end of the field. It's hard to tell sometimes what the result of a rushing play is when you can't see over/through the scrum of lineman and backers. I hate going to games only to find myself watching the scoreboard the majority of the time.

Having said that, I have tickets to this Saturday's game in section 123 which are endzone seats on the closed side. Won't have the sidelines to compete with but hopefully I don't have to watch the scoreboard.

Stlrs4Life
08-12-2010, 10:57 AM
Got section 112 12 rows back for the ravens game on the 27th, anybody ever sit around there?

Great seats, and you are on the Ravens side.

grinch111
08-12-2010, 11:07 AM
The seats were great, coming back for the jets game after we go to the Monday nighter in cinncy

ClosetSteelerFan
01-19-2011, 09:24 PM
I have seats in Section 108 for the Jets game on Sunday, and it will be my first visit to Heinz Field.
When you face the seats walking up the aisle, are the numbered left to right, low to high? Just trying to figure things out so we won't be disturbing too many people getting to our seats. Any information would be helpful.

Regards,
ClosetSteelerFan (in Ohio)

StainlessStill
01-19-2011, 09:28 PM

I've said it once and I'll say it again:

I'm an avid game attender. I don't have season tickets, but I go to EVERY possible game that is presented to me and I pay the price! I've sat in the lower sections about 6 time and every time I wished I was up in the 500's! For now when I am getting tickets, it's either the 500 or nothing! The best and craziest fans are up top, and 512 is an AWESOME section. Higher-ups are still close to the field and you will see the entirety of every play. 500 sections are where it's at. For me, atleast!

StainlessStill
01-19-2011, 09:29 PM
I have seats in Section 108 for the Jets game on Sunday, and it will be my first visit to Heinz Field.
When you face the seats walking up the aisle, are the numbered left to right, low to high? Just trying to figure things out so we won't be disturbing too many people getting to our seats. Any information would be helpful.

Regards,
ClosetSteelerFan (in Ohio)

They are fairly easy to locate. The letters of your row will be right under the isle seats. You won't miss them!

Here, I took a pic of mine after the 2008 Champ game and cropped it for you. Right on the side of the seats!

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5855/seatsr.jpg

Hope that helps

ClosetSteelerFan
01-19-2011, 09:39 PM
Let me re-phrase that...... So, trying to get to seats 7 & 8, should we go down the aisle between Section 108 & 109, or the aisle between Sections 107 & 108?
StainlessStill..... thanks for your fast response to my question.

Regards,
ClosetSteelerFan

steelerchad
01-19-2011, 10:49 PM
Let me re-phrase that...... So, trying to get to seats 7 & 8, should we go down the aisle between Section 108 & 109, or the aisle between Sections 107 & 108?
StainlessStill..... thanks for your fast response to my question.

Regards,
ClosetSteelerFan

There are about 24 seats per row depending on the section. Seat 1 in section 108 will be on the aisle closest to 109 so your seats are more towards midfield in that section. Should put you around the 20 yard line. I'm in 509 and my seats are on the 25 yard line.