PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Else Sick Of The Bungles???

SteelC7
10-14-2009, 11:23 PM
im so sick of hearing about the stupid bungles, everybody is jockin em and sayin theyre gonna win it all theyre so great, theyre the best in that division, o the bengals this the bengals that :blah:...i mean cmon now does anybody see their collapse on the horizon? they r a team built out of inmates and morons (see chad "ochocinco" johnson) i know were all steeler fans, but bias aside do u guys really think theyre as great as all these so called experts are sayin they are?:rofl: yes i understand theyre playing well rite now, they beat the steelers and ravens, but who else? nobody! theyve had an easy schedule, and almost lost to the browns, and u watch them lose to the vikings, chargers, steelers, ravens, and bears...seriously, bank on it...i just hate hearin about them all day on nfl network and inside the nfl, :banging: wat do u guys think?

LVSteelersfan
10-14-2009, 11:27 PM
Bungles are winning with smoke and mirrors. That only works for so long. They are toast by midway in the second half of the season.

steelerohio
10-14-2009, 11:34 PM
I hear ya and I hear ya well... I've always hated hearing about the Bungles and how this is their season or how they;re fun to watch... But we'll see at the end of the season where they end up... because they always bungle things up in the end...

stillers4me
10-14-2009, 11:55 PM
Try living in Cinci.

I heard one cintucky hillbilly say just this morning...."how 'bout dem Bengals! I can wear my Bengals coat now that they're winning!" :doh:

The same "expert" that have exhaulted them to superbowl contenders for barely beating bad teams, are slamming us for......... barely beating bad teams.

steelerohio
10-15-2009, 12:02 AM
I'm in Dayton and it can get just as bad here. Wearing Bengals coat "now that they're winning?" Wear it even if they're losing and if you're so sick of a team that youc an;t wear their logo with some sense of pride, pick another team and go jump another bandwagon... I know of one who did... I thought he was a Packers fan then when they had season where they went to the playoffs and lot to the Steelers, he said he ahd always been a bengals fan...

yeah whatever...

MasterOfPuppets
10-15-2009, 12:09 AM
oh you gotta go check out thier MB's ....hilarious !!! those tards actually have a thread on most over rated team. one of them had the gull to say the steelers... guess he forgot who was 4 - 12, and who was 12-4 and won the SB.

X-Terminator
10-15-2009, 12:09 AM
They are not as good as their record, and I firmly stand behind that opinion. We will see it bear fruit in the coming weeks.

stillers4me
10-15-2009, 12:13 AM
They are not as good as their record, and I firmly stand behind that opinion. We will see it bear fruit in the coming weeks.

Neither is Denver. :coffee:

eafratitpm3
10-15-2009, 12:27 AM
Although I hate to say it they are finding ways to win. I looked at their upcoming schedule and they really don't play too many good teams but we'll see. I do think that two teams we'll come out of the AFC North. Which one will it be because the Steelers will be one of the two??????

stillers4me
10-15-2009, 12:31 AM
Although I hate to say it they are finding ways to win. I looked at their upcoming schedule and they really don't play too many good teams but we'll see. I do think that two teams we'll come out of the AFC North. Which one will it be because the Steelers will be one of the two??????

Yes. And we'll break their little hearts again. Curse those Stoolers! :sofunny:

sharkweek
10-15-2009, 01:31 AM
The Steelers should be 5-0 and the Bengals should be at best 2-3 (they should have beaten the Broncos, and Green Bay was a convincing win when considering that Palmer spotted them 14 points)

Let the media harp on them though, I really don't care even though it can be a bit annoying. I'd rather fly under the radar than keep the target focus on us. Besides, as nerve wracking as it can be, it makes the season even more relish-able...the one year they win the division we win the Superbowl...they can have the division.

WH
10-15-2009, 02:47 AM
The good thing about the Bengals having minor success is that it keeps Cinicinnatti thinking Marvin Lewis is a good coach. The more they think that, the longer they keep him, and the longer the Steelers only have 1 legitamite worry in their division per season.

steeltheone
10-15-2009, 03:13 AM
I love it.The Steelers play better underated. We had the Bengals were we wanted them and let it go. The Ravens are our worry.

Steelers & I
10-15-2009, 03:28 AM
Yeah I don't even give the Bengals a second look, not the least bit impressed with them. We always have to listen to the Bengals fans running their traps about this time every year. It typically doesn't take long before they're mathematically eliminated but it looks like we'll have to listen to them for a few more weeks this season. Oh well, let em rave.

Galax Steeler
10-15-2009, 03:54 AM
Let them crow while they can. I don't know how they are up there but let them have there glory they will start to falter and probably end up 3rd in the division.

fansince'76
10-15-2009, 05:45 AM
It's what we get for having them on the ropes and not knocking them out. The best way to shut them up is to beat the living hell out of them the next time we play them.

stillers4me
10-15-2009, 05:49 AM
It's what we get for having them on the ropes and not knocking them out. The best way to shut them up is to beat the living hell out of them the next time we play them.

We damn well better, because I have to live in them middle of this nightmare. :horror:

solardave
10-15-2009, 05:55 AM

For starters I predict they lose to Houston this week. Then they start to crumble like they always do. The in fighting will start with Chad ocho-stinko) and the end will be near.:rofl:

The Duke
10-15-2009, 06:00 AM
im so sick of hearing about the stupid bungles, everybody is jockin em and sayin theyre gonna win it all theyre so great, theyre the best in that division, o the bengals this the bengals that :blah:...i mean cmon now does anybody see their collapse on the horizon? they r a team built out of inmates and morons (see chad "ochocinco" johnson) i know were all steeler fans, but bias aside do u guys really think theyre as great as all these so called experts are sayin they are?:rofl: yes i understand theyre playing well rite now, they beat the steelers and ravens, but who else? nobody! theyve had an easy schedule, and almost lost to the browns, and u watch them lose to the vikings, chargers, steelers, ravens, and bears...seriously, bank on it...i just hate hearin about them all day on nfl network and inside the nfl, :banging: wat do u guys think?

The media can talk about the bungles ravens and clowns for all I care

besides, I gotta give them credit. Palmer's playing great in the clutch right now

I foresee their meltdown right after the November 15 game

SteelersMongol
10-15-2009, 07:26 AM
Nah, they can enjoy the moment while they can, cuz V all know it won't last that long. Besides I'd rather hear more about them than Tom "the Goatboy" Brady & NE's Cheating a-holes.

steelballs
10-15-2009, 07:34 AM
It's been so long since they smelled the division lead that they're acting as expected. I always get a kick out of bottom feeders when they experience some success....they'll come back to the rest of the field, it's just a metter of time.

Steel_Bus_24
10-15-2009, 07:38 AM
yeah, but they can pound on their chest for now, they have the better record

Hopefully the Steelers get the machine going and knock it right out of em

scsteeler
10-15-2009, 07:42 AM
Hey let them enjoy the fame & glory while they have it. I will see how they talk in about 6 weeks from now.

stlrtruck
10-15-2009, 07:44 AM
Eventually the mask will be taken off the bungals as their ego and pride gets bigger and bigger they'll fall to teams like the texans (which is a hope of mine).

But pride comes before the fall and you can see it sweeling up in them and their fanbase. Then reality will step in the ring and give them a one shot upper cut and then the team and the fans will be hearing the following:

turn out the lights, lights out, this time it's the last time there'll never be a next time.

steelballs
10-15-2009, 07:45 AM
yeah, but they can pound on their chest for now, they have the better record

Hopefully the Steelers get the machine going and knock it right out of em

I expect the Steelers to bring them back to earth. The frustrating part is that we had them dead to rights and let em off the hook. There's still a lot of football to play in this 09 campaign and the Steelers are starting to get their legs under them after a slow start.

steeltheone
10-15-2009, 08:57 AM
It does suck to think we were running all over them at will and lost. We do need to thump them in the Burgh next time.

Fire Haley
10-15-2009, 09:11 AM
Stop whining....I'd rather listen to talk about them than the Ratbirds.

They beat the Ravens and beat the Steelers, they deserve the talk. It is what it is.

They own the division with a 3-0 record, but it's early.

BlastFurnace
10-15-2009, 09:27 AM
It happens every single year. ESPN starts pimping up the teams they want to. Don't you guys remember how much hype the Browns were getting in the preseason last year.

No-one wins anything this early in the season.

NEWstevo
10-15-2009, 09:33 AM
Their own head coach pointed out that they are 4 plays from being 0-5.

A win is a win, but it is very premature to even grab a hold of their bandwagon bumper.

steelerchad
10-15-2009, 09:42 AM
If they are so great and their fans are so into it, why are they going to be blacked out on local TV this week. They aren't sold out and have very little chance of making it a sell out.

Kvnfaber
10-15-2009, 09:55 AM
Exactly Steelerchad, how can a division leader with so much pride get a game blacked out, LOL.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/13/4-1-bengals-facing-a-blackout/

Let's see if we understand this one.

The Cincinnati Bengals are one of the hottest teams in the league, perched atop the AFC North at 4-1, despite the presence of the Ravens and Steelers.

After winning two hard-fought road games, the Bengals return home for a game against the Texans.

And they might not sell out Paul Brown Stadium.

The team has sent out via e-mail an announcement that a local blackout is looming, absent a "significant increase" in the pace of ticket sales.

The Bengals have sold out 46 straight regular-season and postseason games. The last regular-season non-sellout came in 2003 -- also against the Texans.

Despite fears of widespread blackouts this year, only five percent of the games (four of 76) were not sold out.

Slick93
10-15-2009, 09:59 AM
That's just plain sad. I can't imagine having team playing that well and leading their division being blacked out. Only in Cincy I guess. Hopefully they won't be on top of the division for long anyway...we need to take that spot back!

Steelboy84
10-15-2009, 10:12 AM
I'm sick of every other team in the AFC North, especially the Ratbirds.

stlrtruck
10-15-2009, 11:21 AM
While I tire hearing about how they are the next coming of the patriots* or the next crowned super bowl champs, it makes me glad that the Steelers have slid off the radar.

Let the bungals have the limelight now. It's only week 6 and there's still a lot of football to be played. While the games count, you've got to carry the momentum through the second half of the season.

Until the bungals can do that, they can have the early lead. I'd rather have the lead come December/January - when it matters most.

To cincitucky fans - enjoy your early season SB-like stance right now. You won't stand there long, you've now got a bullseye on you!

CantStop85
10-15-2009, 12:11 PM
With 4 or 5 threads about them that I've seen so far, I think you guys may be making a bigger fuss about the Bengals than even Bengals fans themselves are. :noidea:

Angus Burgher
10-15-2009, 12:20 PM
I grew to hate the Bengals incessantly throughout the offseason just because of all of the ridiculous coverage the NFL Network gave Ochosphincter every time he'd make a twitter post. That guy should go down in history as the most annoying player in the league.

I think that their early success is nothing more than pure luck against teams that hadn't quite gotten themselves rolling so early in the season. Now that Polamalu is back and Ben's putting up some of the best numbers of his career, I think we'll run over these idiots like a steamroller when we play them again.

Borski
10-15-2009, 12:55 PM
The higher they are the harder they fall. They can enjoy it while it lasts before it all comes crashing down around them.

KYsteelfan
10-15-2009, 12:57 PM
you guys think youre sick of hearing about the bengals? I live just south of cinci and thats all I hear around here. especially since everyone knows im a steelers fan and my GFs entire family are bungles season tickets holders. Im ready for the collapse

revefsreleets
10-15-2009, 01:02 PM
I didn't realize anybody wasn't already sick of the Bungals like 4 years ago.

I don't sweat the Bengals...if they can even hold it together long enough to carve out 10 wins and back into the playoffs, they aren't going anywhere when they get there anyway.

memphissteelergirl
10-15-2009, 01:59 PM
Let the media harp on them though, I really don't care even though it can be a bit annoying. I'd rather fly under the radar than keep the target focus on us. Besides, as nerve wracking as it can be, it makes the season even more relish-able...the one year they win the division we win the Superbowl...they can have the division.

My sentiments exactly. Let the attention w**** Chad "Ocho-Stupido" Johnson and his boys have their day. We will just quietly take care of business like we always do.

vader29
10-15-2009, 05:01 PM
A few weeks ago when the Ravens were blowing out the Browns the color commentator was going on about how great they were and they were his pick to not only go the Super Bowl but win it all, that's the reason I don't take much stock in what the media says, when it's all said and done at the end of the season the good guys will be at the top of the division once again.

:tt02:

St33lersguy
10-15-2009, 05:48 PM
4 good games wow. Remember the last time they were on the rise?

pancake
10-15-2009, 06:31 PM
you guys think youre sick of hearing about the bengals? I live just south of cinci and thats all I hear around here. especially since everyone knows im a steelers fan and my GFs entire family are bungles season tickets holders. Im ready for the collapse

I'm also living in Lexington and I can smell the stinch coming from 80 miles North...

I'm so sick of the Bungals talk... :banging:

tyler289
10-15-2009, 07:07 PM
I don't care what anyone says, the Bengals are 4-1 and SHOULD be 5-0 right now. They just beat the Ravens on the road.

They are legit competition for the AFC north crown. They may drop off (and I hope they do), but 1/3 of the way through the season, they're just as much a target as the Ravens.

Jim Schue
10-15-2009, 07:10 PM
I can't help but think the Bengals will hit the skid here in about two weeks when Chad Johnson's book comes out, right smack in the middle of their bye week. That way, all the attention goes back to Chad and away from the team, just like he likes it.

Jim Schue
10-15-2009, 07:11 PM
I'm also living in Lexington and I can smell the stinch coming from 80 miles North...

I think I know you ... :wave:

pancake
10-15-2009, 07:30 PM
I think I know you ... :wave:

Hey, My BGP buddy!!!!! :wave:

Nadroj 20
10-15-2009, 08:14 PM
I don't care what anyone says, the Bengals are 4-1 and SHOULD be 5-0 right now. They just beat the Ravens on the road.

They are legit competition for the AFC north crown. They may drop off (and I hope they do), but 1/3 of the way through the season, they're just as much a target as the Ravens.

I agree they could be 5-0 because of the fluke in denver, but they ALSO could be 2-3 or 1-4 both records reflecting weather or not the fluke happens...

They beat the Steelers in the last few seconds with a TD to Caldwell and they beat the ravens in simliar fassion with Caldwell catching that TD as well

AND they BARELY beat the BROWNS!!! it took them the whole overtime to finally get a field goal and then there where thoughts that the field goal was actually missed

I can type on and on, excuse after excuse, and all these what ifs and stuff but IMO some of that has to be taken into consideration.

I just think their 4-1 record is very misleading and they are still kind of a questionable team....i mean How many other teams in the NFL could you say BOTH they "could" be 5-0 or they "could" be 1-4???

stillers4me
10-15-2009, 08:16 PM
I just think their 4-1 record is very misleading and they are still kind of a questionable team....i mean How many other teams in the NFL could you say BOTH they "could" be 5-0 or they "could" be 1-4???

Don't confuse the fans. They just got their stuff out of the basement. :chuckle:

Nadroj 20
10-15-2009, 08:20 PM
Don't confuse the fans. They just got their stuff out of the basement. :chuckle:

Sorry is that a slam toward me or something? I dont understand what your saying....

CantStop85
10-15-2009, 11:44 PM

That's probably just me. :chuckle:

stillers4me
10-16-2009, 05:29 AM
Sorry is that a slam toward me or something? I dont understand what your saying....

I have no clue as to why you would think this is meant for anyone but a Bengal fan.

revefsreleets
10-16-2009, 09:28 AM
They are the worst 4-1 team in the history of the NFL. They should have lost to us, which isn't that big of a knock, but they should have lost to the Browns, which is.

Angus Burgher
10-16-2009, 09:30 AM
The Bengals will get what's coming to them in the next few weeks. Hell, Palmer's already injured. It may be a minor injury, but it's probably the first of several. I think he was also injured in the pre-season. Seriously, does he get hurt every year?

I'm not one to knock a player for injuries, but since all Ben has to do is mention getting hurt and the media leaps all over him, calling him a "drama queen," I suppose it's only fair to call out QBs that are ACTUALLY injury prone.

Nadroj 20
10-16-2009, 10:31 AM
I have no clue as to why you would think this is meant for anyone but a Bengal fan.

I just didnt understand the post i thought it was about a bengals fan but was just making sure

SteelC7
10-16-2009, 02:37 PM
its ok well all get to rub it in their faces soon enough, cuq once they lose a few games, which will happen in a month or so, everybody will jump ooff the bandwagon, hahaha what fairweather fans, if our steelers were 0-5, wed be pissed and talkin a bunch of crap about em, nut we would still be die hard fans, no matter what they do, bunglees fans are only shootin off at the mouth cuz their team has won a few games, last time i checked, february is where u you measure your team, and obviously thats not gonna happen in bungleland

pancake
10-16-2009, 03:06 PM
That's probably just me. :chuckle:

My bad, I thought that was cincy...:flap::chuckle:

Angina
10-16-2009, 03:07 PM

Yeah, what he said. :helmet:

Angina

stb_steeler
10-16-2009, 04:50 PM
Ya cant blame em for celebrating what little they have to celebrate about.. I mean after all how often do they get to.... Turn out the lights the parties over!!!!!!!

:crying01:

rick723
10-16-2009, 04:54 PM
Bungles are winning with smoke and mirrors. That only works for so long. They are toast by midway in the second half of the season.

Yeah well, we need to beat em before we can talk smack now, don't we? As an FYI I have a bungles fan as a friend, friends before I found out he was. He never said a word when they beat us. I hope the entire organization feels like that. That means we should beat em in our house.

Milkman
10-17-2009, 06:11 AM
I'm in Dayton and it can get just as bad here. Wearing Bengals coat "now that they're winning?" Wear it even if they're losing and if you're so sick of a team that youc an;t wear their logo with some sense of pride, pick another team and go jump another bandwagon... I know of one who did... I thought he was a Packers fan then when they had season where they went to the playoffs and lot to the Steelers, he said he ahd always been a bengals fan...

yeah whatever...

I feel your pain...I live in the Dayton area also. They are such fair-weather fans.
I can't wait until they are officially out of the playoff hunt. :tt04:

HometownGal
10-17-2009, 07:58 AM
I'm not counting the Bungles out of anything at this point in the season. They seem to have found some confidence and a rhythm on the O with a decent running game and Cartoon and OchoFago getting all cozy in the passing game. We can laugh at them and joke all we want about 'em, but I'm not going to take them lightly this season.

Jmat
10-17-2009, 09:52 AM
Yes. And we'll break their little hearts again. Curse those Stoolers! :sofunny:

Yeah. Some teams never learn. They aren't called the Bungles for nothing.

markymarc
10-17-2009, 03:08 PM
I don't think the Bungles nice run will last all season, but they did beat us and the Ravens back to back.