PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward for a 3 game Ravens skid

Mags87
10-16-2009, 10:48 AM
i hope that the Ravens give the Vikes some hell for the Steelers benefit, but wouldnt it be nice to see the Ravens go down on a 3 game skid? after the first 3 games they were heralded as an offensive juggernaut. (people failed to see that that was against the browns, the chargers and the chiefs...) but 0-3 in the second half of this young season? i can deal with that. (btw im still not sold on the vikes, they're schedule is weaker than ours even...)

Nevermore
10-17-2009, 09:54 AM
Power rankings and "this is the team to beat" crap in the first 5 weeks is stupid. I knew the Ravens weren't going 16-0, but we really need to stop the bleeding going into the bye week. I think our teams biggest problem is figuring out how to work with a QB. It has been easy the rest of the time just focusing on the defense, handing the ball off and hoping field goals show up. This is going to be a tough game for the Ravens, especially with the weak secondary and how hot Farve is right now.

I of course want us to win, but I really want the 5-0 Farve love streak to end! It is getting out of control......

revefsreleets
10-18-2009, 08:29 AM
Eh, it was simply a combination of unwarranted media hype coupled with extremely illogical expectations from their fan base...the fact remains that the Rats are no better than a .500 franchise talent wise...

Nevermore
10-18-2009, 11:52 AM
Eh, it was simply a combination of unwarranted media hype coupled with extremely illogical expectations from their fan base...the fact remains that the Rats are no better than a .500 franchise talent wise...

It was almost as big as the pre-season hype over the fact that the Steelers would repeat easily and be even better than last year. Then they started off with 2 quick losses. That's why they play the game!

revefsreleets
10-18-2009, 12:06 PM
Funny, most of the hype I saw was nuthugging the NE Brady's...

Hines0wnz
10-18-2009, 03:24 PM
And there it is.