PDA

View Full Version : NFL fines RayRay $25k for 2 hits

The_WARDen
10-16-2009, 01:57 PM
Ochocinco lost his helmet during the collision, but immediately popped up from the turf. After the game, the boisterous receiver used his Twitter account to ask NFL commissioner Roger Goodell for leniency.

“Please don’t fine Ray Lewis Mr. Roger Goodell, it was a clean hit, it’s part of the game, save the fines for me,” Ochocinco wrote.

Wow! I actually have an ounce of respect for the moron now.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Aqbtyzj_Vy8uKUbT3lvtqBY5nYcB?slug=ap-ravens-lewisfined&prov=ap&type=lgns

revefsreleets
10-16-2009, 02:01 PM
The one rare case where the best thing that could have happened was two career ending injuries...preferably one that robbed them both of any future ability to speak...

Christian Snyder
10-16-2009, 02:26 PM
This is ridiculous.... After Goodel is finished the NFL will be " touch football".:banging:

Indo
10-16-2009, 02:51 PM
This is ridiculous.... After Goodel is finished the NFL will be " touch football".:banging:

C'mon, Christian...he won't go that far

It will be Flag Football

Until he deems that too dangerous as well
"You could put an eye out if one o' them flags hits somebody wrong after being ripped off the velcro belt"

Then he'll make it touch football until that, too, will be too dangerous because "somebody might sprain a wrist touching someone too hard"

Makes me CRAZY!

If I recall, you're 13ish, right?
You should go on YouTube and find some videos of the Real Hitters
Jack Tatum, Jack Youngblood, Ronnie Lott, Mel Blount, Jack Lambert...
The list goes on and on----
I Miss those days...

X-Terminator
10-16-2009, 03:12 PM
Bullshit fines.

Goodell may as well make every player wear flags. Because that's what this league is turning into.

Indo, can you imagine how much money Lambert, Tatum and Lott would lose today? They wouldn't have anything left in their paychecks.

steelreserve
10-16-2009, 03:23 PM

Worse than that. He's probably aiming for something more like a typical office environment.

Seriously, Goodell would be a lot more effective commissioner if he'd learn how to stay out of things having to do with officiating, or the rules, or player safety, or TV policies, or player conduct, or promoting a family-friendly image, or stadium deals, or prices, or copyright enforcement, or ...

... actually, I guess that's just about everything that has to do with football, so he'd probably do more good for the game if he just hanged himself.

Indo
10-16-2009, 03:40 PM
... actually, I guess that's just about everything that has to do with football, so he'd probably do more good for the game if he just hanged himself.

:tombstone:

Preacher
10-16-2009, 03:46 PM
The one rare case where the best thing that could have happened was two career ending injuries...preferably one that robbed them both of any future ability to speak...

Come on Suit... That's a bit across the line. I know it was somewhat tongue in cheek... But as much as we dislike these guys...they ARE human beings.

revefsreleets
10-16-2009, 03:48 PM
Come on Suit... That's a bit across the line. I know it was somewhat tongue in cheek... But as much as we dislike these guys...they ARE human beings.

Killuh ray, the Gold toofed fool, and Deion Sanders are on my super short list of those whom I feel karma needs to pay back in spades...I won't apologize for that...

AllD
10-16-2009, 04:47 PM
The commish is turning the physical nature of football into a bad round of golf.

BadBradz24
10-16-2009, 05:21 PM
ray lewis is a thug profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilter him and the ravens!!! go steelers!

steelreserve
10-16-2009, 06:46 PM

Pshaw. Scientifically speaking, the Ravens are not players, nor are they human beings. They are a fungus.

Godfather
10-16-2009, 10:07 PM
[QUOTE=steelreserve;681133]Worse than that. He's probably aiming for something more like a typical office environment./QUOTE]

But definitely not an office with Terry Tate.

stillers4me
10-16-2009, 11:29 PM
I can't believe someone didn't pay RayRay$25,000 just to hit Stinko.

shinoff2183
10-17-2009, 02:44 AM
Even though he is a bengal, Ive always like chad johnson(thats his name). People can say what they want but he aint no TO.

UF-Steeler
10-17-2009, 09:52 AM
But definitely not an office with Terry Tate.

lol, I'd love to see Terry Tate take out the commish. Break Goodell off a piece of that Terry Tate pancake!

Steelerfreak58
10-17-2009, 11:55 AM
Hate the Ravens and Lewis but the fine is garbage. Goodell is turning it into powder puff football and its crap.

Godfather
10-17-2009, 05:02 PM
Even though he is a bengal, Ive always like chad johnson(thats his name). People can say what they want but he aint no TO.

Well, he did legally change it. But his mama called him Johnson, so I'll call him Johnson.

stillers4me
10-17-2009, 05:26 PM
Well, he did legally change it. But his mama called him Johnson, so I'll call him Johnson.

I agree. He's definitely a Johnson. :chuckle:

SteelCityMan786
10-17-2009, 05:42 PM
So the Moron actually stood up for the Ballet? Wow, never thought I'd see this happen.

SteelTalons
10-17-2009, 07:26 PM
I agree. He's definitely a Johnson. :chuckle:

Two dick jokes in a month, your on a roll aint you. :chuckle:

HometownGal
10-17-2009, 10:27 PM
Pshaw. Scientifically speaking, the Ravens are not players, nor are they human beings. They are a fungus.

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

They're the NFL's venereal disease.

Ravnet
10-18-2009, 07:25 AM

I think his mother abandoned him at a young age, which probably played into Chad not caring about disrespecting his family name.

I could be wrong, though, but I don't feel like looking it up.