PDA

View Full Version : Getting married

SCSTILLER
10-16-2009, 11:49 PM
Well everyone, getting married tomorrow afternoon, cannot wait. Wish me luck. By the way, why do men say "good luck" and women say "congratulations"

hindes204
10-16-2009, 11:55 PM
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......................... ................................DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............just kiddn man......good luck :chuckle:

MACH1
10-17-2009, 12:07 AM
Why are you here?

You should be at your stripper party. :sofunny:

Just remember this, taking a bite out of the same old tuna fish sandwich for the rest of your life. :chuckle:

Anyways Congrats

Shoes
10-17-2009, 12:14 AM
Wishing you both a wonderful life.......congrats!

devilsdancefloor
10-17-2009, 12:57 AM
Why are you here?

You should be at your stripper party. :sofunny:

Just remember this, taking a bite out of the same old tuna fish sandwich for the rest of your life. :chuckle:

Anyways Congrats

:kick: :rofl:

congrats!

Preacher
10-17-2009, 01:25 AM
Congrats!!!

A man is married a second time. His pastor asks him how life is with his new wife. The man thinks for a few seconds then says, "well pastor. It is the same hell as before. Just a different devil!"

Enjoy being married :chuckle:

MACH1
10-17-2009, 02:47 AM
Congrats!!!

A man is married a second time. His pastor asks him how life is with his new wife. The man thinks for a few seconds then says, "well pastor. It is the same hell as before. Just a different devil!"

Enjoy being married :chuckle:

:toofunny::toofunny:

Congrats again. :chuckle:

Texasteel
10-17-2009, 06:12 AM
Well everyone, getting married tomorrow afternoon, cannot wait. Wish me luck. By the way, why do men say "good luck" and women say "congratulations"

Good Luck and Congratulations.

Galax Steeler
10-17-2009, 06:42 AM

Just think all of your troubles will be over.:chuckle:

HometownGal
10-17-2009, 07:45 AM
Congratulations SC and best wishes to you and your bride for a lifetime of happiness! :hug: :drink:

http://img.freecodesource.com/myspace-graphics/images/wedding%20day/animations/prod_512_13595.gif

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-17-2009, 08:54 AM
Congrats!!!!

If your anything like me....it will be the best thing you will ever do. Enjoy the first year. (Nothing like that "new-wife" smell):chuckle:

SCSTILLER
10-19-2009, 05:37 PM
Thank You everyone for your well wishes. The wedding was awesome, my bride was beautiful, and the all of our family friends had a great time. We did a beach wedding and the weather was iffy all week and the day of, then all of a sudden an hour before the ceremony the sky opened up and the sun came out. I think my grandfather called in a favor for me upstairs.

Congrats!!!!

If your anything like me....it will be the best thing you will ever do. Enjoy the first year. (Nothing like that "new-wife" smell):chuckle:

LLT, it already is the best thing I have or will ever do! I will try to get a pic or two on when we get them back!

GBMelBlount
10-19-2009, 11:11 PM
Congrats SC! May you both have a happy & blessed life together! :drink:

fansince'76
10-21-2009, 11:35 PM
Sorry I didn't see this until now. Congrats and I hope you both have a wonderful life together! :drink:

tony hipchest
10-21-2009, 11:47 PM
*whew*

i had to check this thread just to make sure i wasnt the one who sterted it in a half-assed jokingly, drunken stupor....

:laughing: congrats!

Preacher
10-21-2009, 11:50 PM
*whew*

i had to check this thread just to make sure i wasnt the one who sterted it in a half-assed jokingly, drunken stupor....

:laughing: congrats!

Tony, if you were in that much of a drunken stupor, I would be more worried about checking for a ring around the finger!! :chuckle:

SteelersMongol
10-22-2009, 09:11 PM
Congratulations. :applaudit: May your blanket B full of cute children, & may your valley B full of fast horses. :thumbsup:

Shea
10-24-2009, 01:08 AM

Wow, that is so romantic and poetic. Please tell me your still available.:love:

SC, congratulations and best wishes to you and your new bride.

Vincent
10-25-2009, 10:59 AM
Your Sweetheart has become your Bride. May she always be your Sweetheart.

Sláinte Mhath, Vincent

SteelTalons
10-25-2009, 11:07 AM
Sorry I didnt see this till now. Been working my ass off lately so havent had much time to look at the forum. Congratz man and good luck.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-25-2009, 11:17 AM

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

We gotta get a sarcasm smilie!!!!

GBMelBlount
10-25-2009, 11:23 AM
Tony, if you were in that much of a drunken stupor, I would be more worried about checking for a ring around your dinger!!!! :chuckle:

I've often wondered the same thing preach.......:chuckle:

43Hitman
10-25-2009, 11:24 AM

SC, congratulations and best wishes to you and your new bride.

Oh man, that was great. :rofl:

Congrats SC, here's to fifty plus years of marital bliss.