PDA

View Full Version : Tit's vs. NE Pusses thread...

revefsreleets
10-18-2009, 04:28 PM
Tom was hit in the snow. Doesn't that mean the other team instantly has to forfeit?

Don't be surprised if Brady gets dinged a tiny bit and has to be pulled...playing in the snow can be dangerous, and Good Deal cannot have Brady getting cold or anything...

Seriously, I give the Titans a good chance because THEY can run the ball...

Missed FG NE...boo hoo...

Kittyfish
10-18-2009, 04:39 PM
I hate to root for the Titans, but under the circumstances (0-5, playing the team I dislike above all others), I think I can handle it. Go Titans! Now please excuse me while I throw up in my mouth a little.

I wish I could watch the game but I gave the tv to my son, who is not feeling well. I'm a good mommy - I love my son more than I love the Steelers or hate the Patriots. Hee. (I admit I do have the Steelers game on DVR to watch later.) I'll have to keep my eye on ESPN or somewhere to keep up.

Edman
10-18-2009, 04:45 PM
Tennesee already down 7-0. Maroney takes it in from 45 yards out. Titans recievers stillcan't catch.

I have to root for the lesser evil here, I hate both teams but I just loathe the Patriots.

And another misfire by Kerry Collins. Good God he sucks.

Borski
10-18-2009, 05:00 PM
I don't know, I hate the Patriots but seeing the Titans go 0-16 would amusing. Go Terrible Towel!!

fansince'76
10-18-2009, 05:02 PM
Lenwhale needs to start visualizing the football as a triple cheeseburger - he'd never drop it.

Edman
10-18-2009, 05:02 PM
Fatass fumbles. New England ball.

Edman
10-18-2009, 05:05 PM
To think we were THIS close to drafting that turd.

fansince'76
10-18-2009, 05:06 PM
I don't know, I hate the Patriots but seeing the Titans go 0-16 would amusing. Go Terrible Towel!!

Hate both teams, but I love snow games.

Edman
10-18-2009, 05:09 PM
Brady to Moss on a bomb. 17-0 Pats.

Tennesee sucks.

Edman
10-18-2009, 05:16 PM
24-0 Patriots.

A roughing the passer call to add insult too. Though it looked blatant this time.

OneForTheToe
10-18-2009, 05:22 PM
I like seeing Brady get hit but that was an easy call on Hope. He should know better than that. He clearly dove with his head.

fansince'76
10-18-2009, 05:29 PM
Wow - looks like the Titans are tanking for a high draft pick at this point. They're not even trying now. What a bunch of gutless punks.

WH
10-18-2009, 05:31 PM
I've never seen a plain old touchdown pass replayed 12 times. Phil Simms is blowing Tom Brady extra hard today.

Make that 14 times.

Edman
10-18-2009, 05:32 PM
Anyone think that this abortion of a season will cost Jeff Fisher his job? I think so.

It's like the Titans aren't even trying anymore.

fansince'76
10-18-2009, 05:33 PM
I've never seen a plain old touchdown pass replayed 12 times. Phil Simms is blowing Tom Brady extra hard today.

Make that 14 times.

Yes, the "Simms Spoogefest" is becoming nauseating at this point. If they don't switch to a more competitive game soon, I'm changing the channel.

stillers4me
10-18-2009, 05:34 PM
The titans are getting their asses kicked and it's not even halftime.

Jeff Fisher before the Pittsburgh game; "We're not here to kiss their rings."

Bite it, Jeffrey.

WH
10-18-2009, 05:49 PM
Yes, the "Simms Spoogefest" is becoming nauseating at this point. If they don't switch to a more competitive game soon, I'm changing the channel.

Funny thing is, Simms is now fighting with Mr. Golf about trying to justified how bad Collins is doing.

How has Simms kept his job this long? I used to think it was just me hating him when he talked about the Steelers in a negative way.....now I just hate him when he talks. So it's not me.

BozMan
10-18-2009, 05:52 PM
Why the hell are NE's starters still in? Belicheat running the score up?

fansince'76
10-18-2009, 05:56 PM
Funny thing is, Simms is now fighting with Mr. Golf about trying to justified how bad Collins is doing.

How has Simms kept his job this long? I used to think it was just me hating him when he talked about the Steelers in a negative way.....now I just hate him when he talks. So it's not me.

I can't stand Simms.

Edman
10-18-2009, 05:57 PM
Looks like the Patriots have returned to their run up the score douchebaggery and stat padding of 2007. I know the Titans suck, but there was no need to throw another pass with 0:12 to go in the half.

**** New England.

tony hipchest
10-18-2009, 05:58 PM
Yes, the "Simms Spoogefest" is becoming nauseating at this point. If they don't switch to a more competitive game soon, I'm changing the channel.i wouldnt mind if they switched to "Heidi" at this point.

i'd rather watch baseball than this shit.

stillers4me
10-18-2009, 05:59 PM
Looks like the Patriots have returned to their run up the score douchebaggery and stat padding. I know the Titans suck, but there was no need to throw another pass with 0:12 to go in the half.

**** New England.

It's the only way to get Pretty Boy's* stats back up.

They found out Ben had 417 yards today and needed to fix that little problem.

WH
10-18-2009, 06:01 PM
Yeah, I'm torn on one side, I hate Jeff Fisher. On the other hand, I hate Bellichek. I hate the Tennessee Titans, I hate the Patriots. Should I be happy that one team that I hate is beating the F out of another team I hate? Because I'd be happy about the success of a team I hate.....
but it's against a team I hate......
I don't want to be happy for New England.....
I don't want to feel bad for Tennessee....

::Head explodes::

WH
10-18-2009, 06:03 PM
It's the only way to get Pretty Boy's* stats back up.

They found out Ben had 417 yards today and needed to fix that little problem.
Don't forget about the 7 TD game from NO today.

stillers4me
10-18-2009, 06:04 PM
Yeah, I'm torn on one side, I hate Jeff Fisher. On the other hand, I hate Bellichek. I hate the Tennessee Titans, I hate the Patriots. Should I be happy that one team that I hate is beating the F out of another team I hate? Because I'd be happy about the success of a team I hate.....
but it's against a team I hate......
I don't want to be happy for New England.....
I don't want to feel bad for Tennessee....

::Head explodes::

How about just hoping that while Pretty Boy* is padding his stats, that somebody slips in the snow and falls on him again.

sharkweek
10-18-2009, 06:05 PM
Knowing the Pats, they'll run up the score just to break records. Hopefully Brady and/or Moss get a career ending injury if they don't strictly run the ball at least until the Titans close the gap to three scores.

RodWoodsonwasprettycool
10-18-2009, 06:07 PM
This game makes me feel better after my team lost.

At least my Browns aren't this bad, they were at least able to score a TD..

Blows my mind though that there are teams out there WORSE then the Browns...think about that for a secound.

sharkweek
10-18-2009, 06:09 PM
yeah, at least the Browns showed up to play, the Titans look like they've completely checked out for the rest of the season, this is easily one of the most embarrassing football games I have ever seen (as a competitive sport), and that includes games involving the Raiders

WH
10-18-2009, 06:10 PM
This game makes me feel better after my team lost.

At least my Browns aren't this bad, they were at least able to score a TD..

Blows my mind though that there are teams out there WORSE then the Browns...think about that for a secound.

You are a browns fan and, at the time i'm writing this you have 666 posts. You are satan.

WH
10-18-2009, 06:15 PM
Let the Pats put up 70 points. It beats the shit out of Jeff Fisher's team, Risks injury to Tom Brady, and affirms to the fans of the other 31 teams in the league that the Patriots are pieces of §hit

steveironcity
10-18-2009, 06:18 PM
And no one in the media will call out Bellicheat for being a bush league POS. They treat him like a mafia don, like he will have them killed if they talk bad about him

Steel-Bryan
10-18-2009, 06:19 PM
52-0 , titans can still come back ! :applaudit:

tony hipchest
10-18-2009, 06:20 PM
i think 'chick will let tom go for some league records today.

theyre gay like that.

redst3
Why is Tom Brady in the game throwing with a 50something point lead????

fansince'76
They switched to the Jets/Bills game here.

Gaist
10-18-2009, 06:22 PM
Tom Terrific could break both the touchdown record and most points scored by a team in a single game. Looks like they're going to call off the dogs, but remember that. It could have been 80-0.

WH
What numbers are sweeter when seen side by side. 52-0 or 18-1?

redst3
High School coaches know better than to do that. Its really crappy.

steveironcity
10-18-2009, 06:25 PM

Because the POS coach likes to embarass other teams. Something true professionals, and sportsman dont do.

WH
10-18-2009, 06:27 PM
High School coaches know better than to do that. Its really crappy. I remember hearing a story about a special needs Basketball team coach getting being vilified to the point where he was forced to resign/fired for running up the score to 100-0

Guess we hold adults to lower standards.

sharkweek
10-18-2009, 06:27 PM
There is nothing wrong with running up the score as long as you're actually running up the score, ie running the ball with no passing. If you're just handing the ball off and the D can't stop you, that's their fault. Worst case scenario is the game clock keeps running and everyone gets off the field with less overall risk of injury.

Whats going on this game is a joke of a circus show, and is not what competitive football is about. NFL is great because of the competition, if we want to fap to stats, we can go watch baseball.

sharkweek
10-18-2009, 06:31 PM
well, I revise what I said, as long as you have 2nd stringers in, you can keep running whatever offense you feel is necessary to get them some valuable experience

WH
10-18-2009, 06:34 PM
well, I revise what I said, as long as you have 2nd stringers in, you can keep running whatever offense you feel is necessary to get them some valuable experience

I agree.

But going for it on 4th and 5? Really? just punt it away.

The Patriot
10-18-2009, 06:34 PM
Steelers Fans

When you cursed the Titans after the TTG, did you really know what you were wishing for? Did you?

[/ominous laughter]

Gaist
10-18-2009, 06:36 PM
We have a whole quarter to go, what should the Patriots do, quit playing? If the Titans want to forfeit and quit playing, then they should do that.

tony hipchest
10-18-2009, 06:37 PM
Tom Terrific could break both the touchdown record and most points scored by a team in a single game. Looks like they're going to call off the dogs, but remember that. It could have been 80-0.is that a threat or a promise?

:coffee:

...and how did you type your post with the fuzzy pink mittens on?

WH
10-18-2009, 06:38 PM
We have a whole quarter to go, what should the Patriots do, quit playing?

Kerry Collins would still manage to turn the ball over.....

Edman
10-18-2009, 06:38 PM
There is nothing wrong with running out the clock with the game well in hand. The Patriots have a running game, and their defense is holding the Titans in check. I have no problem with scoring to put a team away in the fourth quarter after the game has been close. That's fine.

But what we seen here today is absolute padding with the passing game. It's not a killer instinct. It's a circus.

Steel-Bryan
10-18-2009, 06:39 PM
Damn, Collins has -7 Passing yards.

steveironcity
10-18-2009, 06:40 PM
Steelers Fans

When you cursed the Titans after the TTG, did you really know what you were wishing for? Did you?

[/ominous laughter]

If i rooted for a bush league piece of shit team, i wouldnt laugh, I would cry. Pride, and sportsmanship still means something to a team like the Steelers, and my fellow fans. Its not "laughed" at. Its real, It is something a man like Mr Rooney instilled in our team. Bellicheck has instiled childish, unethical BS in your team, and ill be laughing when your profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterprofanityfilter team is bounced.

SteelTalons
10-18-2009, 06:43 PM
What numbers are sweeter when seen side by side. 52-0 or 18-1?

52-0

EDIT: Make that 59-0, I actually kinda like the fact they are going all out on them. This whole whining about... Its CLASSLESS! Wheres the MERCY?! profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilter that shit man.

I've been waiting to see a 60+ blow out of a team for a long time now, dont care who does it just as long as I see it. Maybe today's the day. Hell breaking that 73-0 record would be pretty cool but its probably unlikely.

Steel-Bryan
10-18-2009, 06:43 PM
What do you guys think the titans should do now ? You think they should just start planning for next year ?

HometownGal
10-18-2009, 06:44 PM
Lucky F'ers get to play in the SNOW!!! Send some of that white stuff down here! :hope:

This is a rout and an embarrassment to the Tatas. I've muted the TV because I'm about to throw up my grilled chicken salad listening to these announcers ball slurping A$$ Chin. :puke:

steveironcity
10-18-2009, 06:44 PM
What do you guys think the titans should do now ? You think they should just start planning for next year ?

I think the Titans should headhunt. Teach Bellicheck a lesson

sharkweek
10-18-2009, 06:45 PM
Steelers Fans

[/ominous laughter]

you're welcome :chuckle:

We have a whole quarter to go, what should the Patriots do, quit playing? If the Titans want to forfeit and quit playing, then they should do that.

How do games end? This isn't a game of first to 100 points, its a game of highest score at the end of 60 minutes. The best way to get through a game is to make sure the clock keeps running. The best way to do that is to keep the ball on the ground.

Again, the only excusable way to run up the score is either on the ground or with bench-warmers on the field. Anything else is just unsportsmanlike douchehbaggery.

Lock Down
10-18-2009, 06:46 PM
Is Vince Young in the game yet? 59-0 i know the Titans have injury problems but seriously...

Psyychoward86
10-18-2009, 06:48 PM
Lmfao.....Kerry Collins is 2/12, negative 7 yards, and one pick....:rofl:

redst3
10-18-2009, 06:48 PM
Well just seconds after i posted the gripe about the score Bellicheck pulled the starters. Its up to the Titans to do a little better than that against rookies by now, but they still should be running the ball and keeping it in bounds.

tony hipchest
10-18-2009, 06:49 PM

just like there were steelerfans who actually gave the titans a chance, im sure there are even more silly fans who would like to see the patriots forfiet in the name of sportsmanship and give the titans a win.

i like the titans 100X more than the patriots, but the pats did a good job to reaffirm that the titans should NEVER think of disgracing any teams emblem.

the titans are mired in suck. dont thump your chest too hard.

WH
10-18-2009, 06:50 PM
Vince Young throws an interception. HAHAHAHAHAHA

I bet Nate Washington wishes he would have stayed in Pittsburgh for less money and much, much, much less embarassment.

fansince'76
10-18-2009, 06:51 PM

If I were Jeff Fisher, I would start cleaning out my office and list the house for sale now.

SteelTalons
10-18-2009, 06:53 PM
We see competitive football every profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfiltering week from almost every team, I want a blow out from hell once in a while? Is that so wrong?

WH
If I were Jeff Fisher, I would start cleaning out my office and list the house for sale now.

or a short drop with a sudden stop.

jjpro11
i am glad the titans are getting embarrassed. they were as profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfiltery a team as they come last season and deserve all the humiliating they are receiving this year.

redst3
10-18-2009, 06:56 PM
Just switched it back over. Man, they will never recover from this. Ugh

Steel-Bryan
10-18-2009, 06:58 PM
Nate washington, 1 reception, -22 yards. GOOD JOB !

WH
10-18-2009, 07:00 PM

And to think, he could have put up such huge numbers for PIttsburgh this year.

SteelTalons
10-18-2009, 07:01 PM
Lmfao.....Kerry Collins is 2/12, negative 7 yards, and one pick....:rofl:

Somewhere Ryan Leaf is watching the game and saying to himself, "Well damn, maybe I wasnt that bad after all". :chuckle:

Edman
10-18-2009, 07:04 PM
0-8 since the stomp.

0-6 in the AFC, and haven't even touched an NFC team yet.

The season is a bust for the Titties. Their season is done. If I were Jeffstache, I'd be packing my things in the office. Because he's not going to be in Hickland much longer.

As for New England, they've destroyed a profoundly crappy team that gave up. Don't think you'll have it this easy for the rest of the year.

steelbad@50
10-18-2009, 07:07 PM
Just switched it back over. Man, they will never recover from this. UghVERY UGLY:toofunny:

Jmat
10-18-2009, 07:08 PM
No team rubs another teams nose in shit like the Patriots do.

Jmat
10-18-2009, 07:09 PM

He got his money.

memphissteelergirl
10-18-2009, 07:18 PM
You guys should see the way Tit's fans are lambasting them on the "Tennessean" newspaper's website. It's good for a chuckle. :chuckle:

You guys know I cannot stand the Pats*, but I cannot help taking a fiendish delight in watching Tennessee getting their azzes handed to them. :rofl: :applaudit:

TackleMeBen
10-18-2009, 07:23 PM
the only good thing about this game, was seeing it snow..lol.

steelbad@50
10-18-2009, 07:25 PM
just like there were steelerfans who actually gave the titans a chance, im sure there are even more silly fans who would like to see the patriots forfiet in the name of sportsmanship and give the titans a win.

i like the titans 100X more than the patriots, but the pats did a good job to reaffirm that the titans should NEVER think of disgracing any teams emblem.

the titans are mired in suck. dont thump your chest too hard.

I think I will go put those bath towels up now, wouldnt want to step on any of them now. No telling what could happen or what kinda luck one would have.:noidea:

The Patriot
10-18-2009, 07:32 PM
That was fun.

randy06
10-18-2009, 07:38 PM
What a pathetic excuse for a game IMO.

4xSBChamps
10-18-2009, 08:20 PM

BCS rankings?

BozMan
10-18-2009, 08:29 PM
Beliprick isn't content with just a comfortable victory. He wants to humiliate his opponents. Truly a disrespectful and classless piece of shit.

X-Terminator
10-18-2009, 08:41 PM
You know, as much as I hate the Pats*, I have absolutely no problem with them completely humiliating the Titans like that. It's exactly what they deserve after desecrating the memory of Myron Cope by stomping on the Terrible Towel.

L0L-8

Eat that, Music City bitches!

MasterOfPuppets
10-18-2009, 08:57 PM
normally i think its pretty freakin disgraceful running up the score like that, but as we all know, cheaters have no honor so you gotta expect that from those scumbags, but after the way tennessee and thier fans acted last year, they more than deserve the humiliation of a bitch slap beatdown.

stillers4me
10-18-2009, 09:06 PM
The looks on Jeff Fisher's face were...........just precious.

memphissteelergirl
10-18-2009, 10:26 PM
This is the funniest thing I've seen so far on the "Tennessean" message board. Of course he was being sarcastic re: The Terrible Towel curse but at the same time after the beat-down his team just got, perhaps he is willing to try anything. :chuckle:

"OK, I didn't believe and thought it was the most stupid thing in history, but NOW...............

Pittsburg, please accept our apologies for stomping the Terrible Towel. That Towel is holy and please accept this gift of 50 cows and 30 young male goats without defect for a sacrifice this Wednesday at high noon.

Now, will you please call off the curse on the Titans, Predators, and Commodores?"

:rofl::toofunny::rofl::toofunny:

RodWoodsonwasprettycool
10-18-2009, 10:33 PM
normally i think its pretty freakin disgraceful running up the score like that, but as we all know, cheaters have no honor so you gotta expect that from those scumbags, but after the way tennessee and thier fans acted last year, they more than deserve the humiliation of a bitch slap beatdown.

'cuz I'm sure all Steeler fans are all really, really humble and have never bragged when their team is doing awesome..:rolleyes:

But I did think that the Terrible Towel stuff was a little much. Even Browns fans know to stay away from messing with it. Do we make fun of it? Yeah, but I'm sure a good percentage of us can agree it goes to a good cause.

Sort of feel for Titans fans, as a Browns fan I've been on the receiving end of many beat downs. One of the most embarrassing times for me as a fan was the 41-0 aptly titled "Merry F-ing Christmas" game against you guys, the one where Harrison slams that drunk guy into the ground. I think that may have been the lowest point for the Browns in their history other than "The Move". Your biggest rival is going to the Super Bowl and you are going to be picking in the top 5? Made you want to hide under the covers after that was all done. Of course, I'm sure you guys have no idea how that feels?:noidea:

I do think Fisher is gone after this year, but I could see him getting a job as someone's D-coordinator or as a HC elsewhere. He's not bad overall, I consider him almost a poor man's Bill Cowher.

The_WARDen
10-19-2009, 07:57 AM
I enjoyed the running up the score. I was down in my one FF league and Marsha throwing for 6 scores saved my arse!
:)

Plus, seeing the Titans get bitch slapped was pretty amusing.

Here's to you Kerry! :drink:

memphissteelergirl
10-19-2009, 09:09 AM
Here's another little gem....:chuckle:

"the guys who clean up after pats games called ...... they are complaining they can't get the stink out of the field tennessee left".

:applaudit:

revefsreleets
10-19-2009, 10:15 AM
Can't believe Belicheat didn't learn his lesson the first time. Classless piece of human trash...

Brady, at least, made some progress getting back to his usual unaided by cheating 28/14 #'s...

Sad to see the Titans just phoning it in...they played their hearts out in the opener but they are mere shell of their former selves. On paper, with a solid defense and a running game, they should have actually challenged the Pats*...oh well...

Gaist
10-19-2009, 11:03 AM
Can't believe Belicheat didn't learn his lesson the first time. Classless piece of human trash...

Brady, at least, made some progress getting back to his usual unaided by cheating 28/14 #'s...

Sad to see the Titans just phoning it in...they played their hearts out in the opener but they are mere shell of their former selves. On paper, with a solid defense and a running game, they should have actually challenged the Pats*...oh well...

:crying01:

Boo hoo. He took Brady out after the first series in the second half. There was about 25 more minutes of football to play. Like I said, if the Titans don't want to play anymore, then they should just leave the field.

Rek
10-19-2009, 11:09 AM
Myron Cope curse is a bitch to get rid of.

revefsreleets
10-19-2009, 11:15 AM
:crying01:

Boo hoo. He took Brady out after the first series in the second half. There was about 25 more minutes of football to play. Like I said, if the Titans don't want to play anymore, then they should just leave the field.

Hey, I'm merely commenting on the classlessness and trashiness of your coach...it's not like he hasn't done this before, and I'm sure he'll do it again.

You still ain't gonna even SNIFF a Super Bowl this year....

Edman
10-19-2009, 12:32 PM
Sorry Titans fans, you can't just get rid of the curse. It'll go away when it feels like it. Yinz thought it was so facking hilarious and you all said "it's just a rag", well who's laughing now?

0-8 since the Titans made an ass of themselves.

WH
10-19-2009, 12:52 PM
So, the question on the day on NFL.com is Tom Brady: Who's better than him?

revefsreleets
10-19-2009, 01:21 PM
So, the question on the day on NFL.com is Tom Brady: Who's better than him?

Nothing has changed...top 5 QB's are still:

Brees
Manning (Peyton)
Ben
Rivers
Palmer

Any one of those guys, and probably a few others, could have done what Brady did yesterday if given that set of circumstances.

Edman
10-19-2009, 02:05 PM
Who's better than Tom Brady?

Brees.
Ben.
P. Manning.
Rivers.

Among others. I'd like to see Tommy put up those kinds of numbers against a half-decent team who doesn't suck, which he has been unable to do all year. One great game against a shitty Titans team that has obviously given up on the season won't change anything.

stlrtruck
10-19-2009, 02:39 PM
Any one of those guys, and probably a few others, could have done what Brady did yesterday if given that set of circumstances.

You mean have a rule put in place and have it cheapened to the point that if the wind blows a blade of grass your way it's a penalty on the defense?