PDA

View Full Version : TOWEL POWER!!!

pepsyman1
10-18-2009, 06:03 PM
After seeing the Titans lose 7 straight games and now being absolutely pummeled by the mighty metrosexual and the Patriots, will ANYONE ever try stomping on the Terrible Towel again? We can only hope someone else is that dumb. LOL

stillers4me
10-18-2009, 06:20 PM
After seeing the Titans lose 7 straight games and now being absolutely pummeled by the mighty metrosexual and the Patriots, will ANYONE ever try stomping on the Terrible Towel again? We can only hope someone else is that dumb. LOL

I keep hoping Ocho Assholio will be the next victim. :toofunny:

sharkweek
10-18-2009, 06:22 PM
I keep hoping Ocho Assholio will be the next victim. :toofunny:

weren't they already victimized in the 2005 season?

stillers4me
10-18-2009, 06:50 PM
weren't they already victimized in the 2005 season?

Yeah, but that was Hoozyourmama and he's gone. Now the Bengals are winning again so it's time for someone to step up and continue the douchbaggery.

LVSteelersfan
10-18-2009, 06:58 PM
Funny, I was just going to write the very same thread. Karma from the Terrible Towel stomping is a terrible thing. The Titans are everyones' bit**es this year.

SteelRNation
10-18-2009, 07:13 PM
This was funny for the first few weeks....now? Not so much. Actually, its pretty much gotten boring. We are back atop the division and almost midway through the season. We need to be focused on our team and not what the Titans are doing. Also, just food for thought, if they lose to much they may draft a high impact player...ala Big Ben in the first round. Alot of very good qb's coming out that can turn a franchise around. So if you really want the Titans to do bad...you should actually want them to go 5-11 or 6-10 so they dont have a top 5 pick. So you might want them to get a little better and win a few games.

stillers4me
10-18-2009, 07:15 PM
This was funny for the first few weeks....now? Not so much. Actually, its pretty much gotten boring. We are back atop the division and almost midway through the season. We need to be focused on our team and not what the Titans are doing. Also, just food for thought, if they lose to much they may draft a high impact player...ala Big Ben in the first round. Alot of very good qb's coming out that can turn a franchise around. So if you really want the Titans to do bad...you should actually want them to go 5-11 or 6-10 so they dont have a top 5 pick. So you might want them to get a little better and win a few games.

Somebody's going to get the first pick. It usually doesn't mean much. Ask Detroit.

SteelRNation
10-18-2009, 07:16 PM
Somebody's going to get the first pick. It usually doesn't mean much. Ask Detroit.

Ask the Colts.

SteelRNation
10-18-2009, 07:20 PM
Ask the Giants. Just making a point what a qb can do and how they can turn a franchise around. granted Eli forced his way to New York but the pricipal is still there. The Colts were nothing before Peyton got there. It happens. Personally, I dont pay any attention to what the Titans are doing but if some are still bitter about the Towel incident...I definately wouldnt want them picking a franchise qb who can make them winners for many years.

OX1947
10-18-2009, 07:24 PM
Yeah, but that was Hoozyourmama and he's gone. Now the Bengals are winning again so it's time for someone to step up and continue the douchbaggery.

Chad Johnson doesn't need to step up and continue the douchbaggery, he is the eptiome of douche baggery. Chad is the type of player I would make run wind sprints until he threw up. He is everything that is wrong in sports. A a guy who looks to go celebrate when his team is down. The epitome of douche bag and selfish moron.

Hot Stuff Nick Sterno
10-18-2009, 09:34 PM
Chad Johnson doesn't need to step up and continue the douchbaggery, he is the eptiome of douche baggery. Chad is the type of player I would make run wind sprints until he threw up. He is everything that is wrong in sports. A a guy who looks to go celebrate when his team is down. The epitome of douche bag and selfish moron.

Sorry, I don't agree. Dude's been tweeting and he's invited people to dinner on him, bought video games for a kid in the store, and bought up tickets to todays game so it wouldn't be blacked out.

The NFL needs more 85's, not less.

HometownGal
10-18-2009, 09:47 PM
Sorry, I don't agree. Dude's been tweeting and he's invited people to dinner on him, bought video games for a kid in the store, and bought up tickets to todays game so it wouldn't be blacked out.

The NFL needs more 85's, not less.

So - he's a philanthropist off the field - not like he doesn't have the money to do so and can take it as a tax write-off. Hell - Stabbit Ray is viewed by Baltimorons as a great guy of the field and a true "man of God". Both of them are at the top of the douchebag pile on the field and Chad OchoCrotcho is the epitome of attention wh()rism. :jerkit:

SteelC7
10-18-2009, 09:53 PM
curse of the towel!!!! it powers the steelers and has unknown effects on the opponent-paraphrased from ol' myron cope

solardave
10-19-2009, 07:11 AM

Don't hold back man, say what you really think. He doesn't bother me as much as Mr. " I LOVE ME SOME ME" you know T.O. aka Terribly Ordinary. or Terribly Over rated.

solardave
10-19-2009, 07:14 AM
Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Eli Manning. I have 2 questions to consider. What kind of a game do these guys have when you force them out of the pocket or pressure them? Answer: They are ordinary QBs. What kind of a game does B.B. have when forced out of the pocket? I rest my case.