PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen "Paranormal Activity" yet?

Steelerstrength
10-19-2009, 01:57 PM
For weeks I've been scanning the net and the official website because I do not yet have the time to check out the movie. It just opened in downtown SB, so I have to make the time now! People are saying that it's the scariest movie of the current generation. For me, that title has always been the first time I saw "The Exorcist", which was at the drive-in with my Home Boys, and we were all lit!

Anyone see it yet?

http://www.paranormalactivity-movie.com/trailer.html

GBMelBlount
10-19-2009, 02:39 PM
For weeks I've been scanning the net and the official website because I do not yet have the time to check out the movie. It just opened in downtown SB, so I have to make the time now! People are saying that it's the scariest movie of the current generation. For me, that title has always been the first time I saw "The Exorcist", which was at the drive-in with my Home Boys, and we were all lit!

Anyone see it yet?

http://www.paranormalactivity-movie.com/trailer.html

Too busy to see it D....or too scared. :chuckle: (j/k)

Seriously though, I agree, "The Exorcist" was the scariest movie I've ever seen.

I would like to see this too as I've seen the trailer, but I just can't imagine a low budget movie like this being nearly as scary as the exorcist. :noidea:

Polamalu Princess
10-19-2009, 06:51 PM

Anyone see it yet?

http://www.paranormalactivity-movie.com/trailer.htmlI have not seen it yet, but I would like to soon.:popcorn:

GBMelBlount
10-27-2009, 12:10 PM
Bump........

So did you see it yet? If it is good I know my wife will want to see it.:horror:

btw, I watch this weekly show that I think is called "Extreme paranormal" or something.

It is a little scary but I just can't help wondering if it's "staged" though.

Cheppy
10-27-2009, 04:41 PM
While it didn't send chills down my spine or anything it definitely has its creepy parts and is well worth your time. An admirable effort by the director & actors. (especially when you consider that it cost 15k to make) I doubt I'll ever revisit it but it's good for one watch. (& that watch should be in a theater) Overall it's a solid flick.

Hobbes
10-28-2009, 11:02 PM
The wife and I saw it Monday night. Definately go see it on the big screen, I dont think it will be as good at home. Had some really good scares in it. I think what I liked most was it was only 1hr and 35min. It moved right along, not alot of wasted scenes. :popcorn:
And I learned a new word. This movie is a "mockumentary" Filmed like a home movie, like "Blair Witch"

KeiselPower99
10-29-2009, 09:20 PM
I saw it earlier tonight. Wasnt bad. Its more suspenseful then scary.