PDA

View Full Version : FIRE CONGRESS...here's the plan

7SteelGal43
10-19-2009, 04:33 PM
This is pure brilliance. I say we enact this plan immediately.

c19CrYbud40&feature=sub

revefsreleets
10-19-2009, 04:52 PM
That guy is clever...I enjoy watching his stuff...

MasterOfPuppets
10-19-2009, 06:59 PM
setting term limits, and appointing a task force to constantly investigate and hold these dirtbags accountable for every dime and every descision is the only way to stop this maddness. you can get rid of every single one of them today, and all it will accomplish is putting a new crop of dirtbags in office.

MasterOfPuppets
10-19-2009, 09:00 PM
He actually mentioned one of my pet suggestions:
Outlining authority. They must state within the preamble the authority granted them by the Constitution to pass the legislation in question. At least 60% of the proposed legislation is impossible to justify within the legal framework of the Constitution.

Another one (my personal favorite) is an amendment to define 'willful contravention of the Constitution' as a capital offense, on the same order as Treason. If you vote for unconstitutional legislation and we can prove you knew it was unconstitutional when you voted for it, we get to take you out behind the barn and shoot you if convicted. :tt02:

It's not a matter of limiting who these people are so much as limiting what they do IMO. actually i think public hangings would be a much better deterent ..:thumbsup:

Vincent
10-19-2009, 09:22 PM
actually i think public hangings would be a much better deterent ..:thumbsup:

Halftime. Super Bowl. "Post partisan" entertainment. :chuckle:

MasterOfPuppets
10-19-2009, 09:42 PM
Halftime. Super Bowl. "Post partisan" entertainment. :chuckle: that, or make it part of new years festivities.... the hangman coordinates with the ball dropping in newyork...:thumbsup: