PDA

View Full Version : DIE HARD STEELER FANS

sawbilly 1498
10-21-2009, 07:53 AM
hi guy's just joined this site looks like a great site, i'm from "da burgh" and have been a steeler fan since birth, i'm 61 years old so thats a long time, since this site reaches so many steeler fans from across the country i hope to hear from all of you, i'm currently doing a project about the steelers and would like to hear from die hard steeler fans, if you guy's could tell me where your from, how long you have been a steeler fan, how old you are, and and your fondest memories of the steelers over the years that make you a die hard steeler fan, i will use it in my project with your permission, just send it to sawbilly1498@comcast.net i think you guy's will enjoy the end results. thanks and have a great day "GO STEELERS!!"

T.Richardson
10-22-2009, 12:17 AM
im 20 yrs old, from been a fan since I was like 12 years old, from Moon Township, my fondest memory is the Browns - Steelers playoff game where Tommy Maddox led the Steelers from behind to beat them.

Preacher
10-22-2009, 03:52 AM
im 20 yrs old, from been a fan since I was like 12 years old, from Moon Township, my fondest memory is the Browns - Steelers playoff game where Tommy Maddox led the Steelers from behind to beat them.

Looks like he posted in the wrong spot eh?

T Rich... Glad to see you back! PM me if you need to.