PDA

View Full Version : 12 browns players missing practice with flu

tony hipchest
10-21-2009, 05:27 PM
wtf. coach manvag had to practially cancel it.

im sick of hearing about this cess pool of filth. does their raw sewage dump into the whirlpools? do they all colectively shit in the ice baths?

freaking nasty. i would expect the bungles to pinch pennies by not employing a housekeeping staff.

its bad enough they are an embarrassement on the field but this is rediculous. the nfl needs to step in and put them out of their misery.

i sure hope no steeler comes down with anything from tackling any of these slime bags.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-browns-flu&prov=ap&type=lgns

Steelboy84
10-21-2009, 05:29 PM
wtf. coach manvag had to practially cancel it.

im sick of hearing about this cess pool of filth. does their raw sewage dump into the whirlpools? do they all colectively shit in the ice baths?

freaking nasty. i would expect the bungles to pinch pennies by not employing a housekeeping staff.

its bad enough they are an embarrassement on the field but this is rediculous. the nfl needs to step in and put them out of their misery.

i sure hope no steeler comes down with anything from tackling any of these slime bags.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

fansince'76
10-21-2009, 05:30 PM
Think it might be time to simply burn all their facilities to the ground and rebuild....

tony hipchest
10-21-2009, 05:35 PM
they should force them to relocate a cleaner place like mexico city.

while theyre at it, keep the pats in old england, this weekend.

its the only way global expansion makes sense.

fansince'76
10-21-2009, 05:38 PM
they should force them to relocate a cleaner place like mexico city.

Or perhaps invest in a few bottles of Lysol? :noidea:

Edman
10-21-2009, 05:47 PM
Staph infections, and now the flu.

Someone needs to step in and inspect the Browns facilities before one of the players contracts Hepatitis or HIV. If Winslow could get a staph infection from a needle, who knows what else is lurking behind the doors?

I know they're the Browns, but that's just inexcusable the amount of strange afflictions that has befallen their players. Not even the Raiders have it this bad. and yes, I hope none of the Steelers have caught anything from them.

fansince'76
10-21-2009, 06:13 PM
http://www.retroland.com/retrotalk/userfiles/negative_cooties-web.gif

:chuckle:

NJarhead
10-21-2009, 06:48 PM
12 browns players missing practice with flu At the end of the day (or week), does it really matter? lol

tony hipchest
10-21-2009, 08:19 PM
I have a real concern that our team could contract the same virus the browns have. Most likely they would become ill 7-10 days post exposure. That could be bad.well the good thing is that the mild contact the steelers and browns had on the field last sunday is miniscule compared to the amount of exposure to risk the browns players have, with the constant exchange of body fluids, amongst themselves in practice and in the locker room, every day. :noidea:

stillers4me
10-21-2009, 08:23 PM
If they can make it through Sunday, we have the bye and they can all stay home in bed for a week if they need to.

steelreserve
10-21-2009, 10:14 PM
well the good thing is that the mild contact the steelers and browns had on the field last sunday is miniscule compared to the amount of exposure to risk the browns players have, with the constant exchange of body fluids, amongst themselves in practice and in the locker room, every day. :noidea:

You think this is bad, just imagine what it would be like if it happened on the Patriots.

KeiselPower99
10-21-2009, 10:16 PM
Wasnt there a report out about Lebron James having the swine flu?

Fire Haley
10-22-2009, 08:07 AM
I hope Ben washed his hands after he was through with them.

http://www.clevescene.com/images/blogimages/2009/10/20/1256045844-week6.jpg