PDA

View Full Version : Seating question.

merleau79
10-22-2009, 09:04 PM
I am looking at two tickets. One is in section 536 in row N and the other is 508 row G. Which one would be the best view? I've never been to a game at Heinz field and I want my first experience to be a great one. Thanks.

steelerchad
10-22-2009, 09:53 PM
536 row N is closer to the 50 yard line. It would also have a better view of the city if you care about that. My season tickets are in 509 and they are close to the aisle next to 508. My seats are on the 25 yard line. Maps will make it seem more like 35 yd line, but it's not.
Both are really similar, but row G is only 2 rows up from the concourse. Rows A through E are down the steps, then the first row on the rail is row F. I'd probably go with the low row unless you've never been in the stadium and want to check out the city view.

7willBheaven
10-22-2009, 11:30 PM
Not a bad seat in the stadium...either one you would be happy with!

merleau79
10-25-2009, 11:01 AM
Thanks guys. I took section 536 because the other one was already sold haha. I'm sure Ill be happy with it since it will be my first trip to Heinz field. Viewing the city wasn't that all important since I work downtown and our dining room overlooks the city. Now, I just hope it snows for that game!!!