10-22-2009, 10:42 PM
http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/10/22/ochocinco-fined-a-second-time-for-chinstrap

Fined for wearing a colored chinstrap ? Cmon now. :doh:

Galax Steeler
10-23-2009, 05:21 AM
That is a little cheesy but it couldn't have happened to a better guy.:rofl:

stillers4me
10-23-2009, 06:49 AM
He goes out of his way to get fined. I hope we read a story some day that he's broke.

Jmat
10-23-2009, 10:01 AM
http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/10/22/ochocinco-fined-a-second-time-for-chinstrap

Fined for wearing a colored chinstrap ? Cmon now. :doh:

He should have worn a pink chin strap. The NFL wouldn't touch him for that.

Christian Snyder
10-23-2009, 10:11 AM
Fined for wearing a colored chinstrap ? Cmon now. :doh: I guess the NFL wants to make all the uniforms look the same?:noidea::noidea::noidea:

revefsreleets
10-23-2009, 11:15 AM
He knows the rules...in fact, the NFL actually has a sideline guy who's job it is to police uniforms on gameday...

RoethlisBURGHer
10-23-2009, 12:09 PM
He knows the rules. He was fined for wearing a black chinstrap in preseason. So he was already told that he could only wear a white chin strap, so he can't claim ignorance to the rules.

The NFL is very strict about their uniform policy. The only difference one player's uniform should have from the other is the player's last name and the number on the jersey, the shoes (solid or white, plus team colors), and gloves.

I personally have no problem with it. In training camp the head coach of every team holds a team meeting where they go over the strict rules regarding player uniforms. Everyone knows how strict the NFL is about player uniforms.

If he wants to alter his uniform, then he shall be fined.

Indo
10-23-2009, 03:14 PM
Here's something that makes me go "Hmmmmm?":

When Ochodoucho has children, what will their last name be?
(not that I would ever condone reproduction of his (flawed) genes)

Oh, BTW, I agree with the fine--especially since the chinstrap/uniform thing has been raised before wif Mr. Gold Teef. Just because he found a "work-around" for the name-on-the-jersey-rule, he thinks he can do the same with the chinstrap.
I hope Good Deal made it (the amount) excessive

Angus Burgher
10-23-2009, 04:46 PM
According to wikipedia, he already has 4 kids. One of them apparently has his real last name (Chad Johnson Jr.). Not sure about the others.

Regarding the fine thing... kinda silly if you ask me, but I hate Ochosphincter, so anything negative that happens to him is a good thing in my book.