PDA

View Full Version : vikings are underdogs

jarodthegood
10-24-2009, 10:57 AM
I dont know how but every1 is picking us to win, we have the odds, we have all the espn analysts picking us to win. So why is Big ben being an idiot talking about we are the underdogs this week how so? Noone has ever said we are not supposed to win this game!

fansince'76
10-24-2009, 11:07 AM
You can stop pretending to be a Steelers fan anytime now. :coffee:

jarodthegood
10-24-2009, 11:09 AM
pretending??,,,,it just bothers me that every1 is saying we like being underdogs and this and that... when we are predicted to win by every1!!

Angus Burgher
10-24-2009, 11:11 AM
If Big Ben said that, he likely only did so because (in case you haven't paid attention to the NFL over the last couple of decades) teams generally show each other a great deal of respect the week before they play each other. Plus, the Vikes are undefeated, they have the best RB in the game, and Favre is a legend. Shouldn't be too hard to understand why Ben or anyone else wouldn't take this game lightly.

jarodthegood
10-24-2009, 11:17 AM
everyone is 10 out of 12 espn analysts,the oddsmakers,all of us!

SteelTalons
10-24-2009, 11:23 AM

Except for you.

theplatypus
10-24-2009, 11:26 AM
If thinking that they're considered the underdogs motivates them, I'll take it. I'll take it all the way to SB wins 7,8, and 9!

stillers4me
10-24-2009, 11:37 AM
Either team could conceivably win this game. Ben is being respectful towards his elder. :chuckle:

Most analysts are give us the nod because we are playing at home and Heinz Field is a notoriously tough place to come in and beat the home team. Does happen, though. Not that I think it will, but it is most definitely 'bound to give me heart failure before it's all said and done. :wink02:

7willBheaven
10-24-2009, 11:44 AM
Since when do we or the Steelers care what "everyone" (media esp) are saying?

SteelC7
10-24-2009, 12:59 PM
who cares! it doesnt matter if we're favorites or underdogs, both teams are gonna see themselves as the underdog to light fires under their own teams' asses...bottom line...IT DOES NOT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE IN THE GAME it doesnt determine the outcome, hell, if it did, wed be 6-0 right now

billybob
10-24-2009, 01:05 PM
:I dont know how but every1 is picking us to win, we have the odds, we have all the espn analysts picking us to win. So why is Big ben being an idiot talking about we are the underdogs this week how so? Noone has ever said we are not supposed to win this game!

Dude , what are you , about 14 years old ? You think you can try and scam me ? Get real . We this , and we that ? Show your true colors , and you will be fine . Nobody is fooled by your , We this , and we that bull crap , so get off it !
We have 6 , how many do you have ? One we even got from you guys .
Be for real !

:tt02: :tt02: :tt02:
:tt02: :tt02:
:tt02: :tt02:

Psyychoward86
10-24-2009, 04:35 PM
who gives a rip what others think?

X-Terminator
10-24-2009, 04:39 PM

who gives a rip what others think?

Nobody really should. I know I don't.

Christian Snyder
10-24-2009, 04:51 PM
Exactly.:tt04::tt:

HometownGal
10-24-2009, 05:01 PM
Forgive me - I just gotta. . . .

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/muppet/images/7/74/Mortimersnerd.jpg

billybob
10-24-2009, 05:18 PM
I never cared , even when the fans and media were tearing our o-line appart from top to bottom .(MACH V )
We don't hear too much of late , about that do we ? I am not some bandwagoneer , or troll from some other team .
We will face the Vikings this Sunday , and we will win or not . I think "will " . As far as i am concerned , we should be approaching mid-season form . What better way to shut up all the trolls , and media , than to ship these Vikings out of town with a first loss tagged on their asses .
We are the team to beat and all must know it . My Phightin Phills showed the same grit to get back to the biggest of all shows .(in baseball)
I expect no less from the Steelers either ! Just cause you wear that target on your back , doesn't mean another can hit ya where it hurts . Steelers know how to win , and they know what you must do to be a winner .
I believe the real deal Steelers team will take the field tomorrow . Now is the time to stake our claim , as to what actually is ours . For it not to be ours , you got to take it away . Good luck with that .

:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

solardave
10-24-2009, 05:48 PM
I dont know how but every1 is picking us to win, we have the odds, we have all the espn analysts picking us to win. So why is Big ben being an idiot talking about we are the underdogs this week how so? Noone has ever said we are not supposed to win this game!
News flash buddy. BB ain't the idiot. Take a look in the mirror son.

solardave
10-24-2009, 05:50 PM

Quick. Name every one of them. They don't have to be in alphabetical order though.:rofl:

Texasteel
10-25-2009, 08:46 AM
Forgive me - I just gotta. . . .

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/muppet/images/7/74/Mortimersnerd.jpg

Good to see Mortimer back from time to time.

Ricco Suavez
10-25-2009, 09:18 AM

I ratted him out other day and was pooh-poohed about statement.

Nadroj 20
10-25-2009, 10:19 AM

pretending??,,,,it just bothers me that every1 is saying we like being underdogs and this and that... when we are predicted to win by every1!!

Dude your going a little overboard

Who cares if someone predicts you to win the game, Ben is doing this the right way.....why would he come out and say we are going to kill the Vikings no question about it? He isnt TO come on!!

All i know is people predicting the Steelers to win means NOTHING

They have to go out and do it themsevles and do not get bonus points for having 10 out of 12 analysts say they were suppose to win

43Hitman
10-25-2009, 11:35 AM

:iagree:

Ricco Suavez
10-25-2009, 04:22 PM
Where you at Jarod thegreat lets talk Steeler football

fansince'76
10-25-2009, 04:26 PM
Where you at Jarod thegreat lets talk Steeler football

Yeah, right. Ten bucks says the tool never appears here again. No great loss.