PDA

View Full Version : drafttek.com steeler content

Steely McSmash
10-24-2009, 03:42 PM
http://www.drafttekblog.com/2009/10/21/state-of-the-steelers-week-7/

Hi all,

I've been posting here on the forums for a while now. Just a quick post here to point the group towards some Steelers content I'm generating. I've managed to get the job of Steelers needs analyst for the DraftTek website.

I've been writing weekly Blog entries about the team's last and upcoming game. With every entry I've been doing a review of the players at one position since the site is primarily a draft site.

There are blog entries on power rankings and a hot seat series that is interesting.

Please check it out if your interested. :noidea:

I'll be looking to bounce some of the team needs off the group in the war room come post season.

Till then,

:tt03::tt03::tt03:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-24-2009, 04:06 PM
http://www.drafttekblog.com/2009/10/21/state-of-the-steelers-week-7/

Hi all,

I've been posting here on the forums for a while now. Just a quick post here to point the group towards some Steelers content I'm generating. I've managed to get the job of Steelers needs analyst for the DraftTek website.

I've been writing weekly Blog entries about the team's last and upcoming game. With every entry I've been doing a review of the players at one position since the site is primarily a draft site.

There are blog entries on power rankings and a hot seat series that is interesting.

Please check it out if your interested. :noidea:

I'll be looking to bounce some of the team needs off the group in the war room come post season.

Till then,

:tt03::tt03::tt03:

Very nice, Steely. I look forward to checking the site out in a regular basis.

HometownGal
10-24-2009, 05:13 PM
Well done Steely! :applaudit::hatsoff:

I'm going to move this into the Media forum where most likely more people will see it.

SteelerSal
10-24-2009, 09:23 PM
Looks great!!

Aussie_steeler
10-25-2009, 05:59 AM
Nice work Steely.

I agree with the 3 - 4th round OT assessment . A few of us are keen on Kyle Calloway out of Iowa although he might start to climb.

I use drafttek a lot. Its a good resource for the draft nut.

Look forward to future articles.

Texasteel
10-25-2009, 08:35 AM
Good job bud! Just another reason to be proud of the members we have here.

Thanks for the good work.