PDA

View Full Version : I Hate Columbus (Cleveland's biggest suburb)

sharkweek
10-25-2009, 10:37 AM
Columbus is Cleveland's bitch. Living in Ohio and being a Steeler fan is terrible, I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I'd rather be home in Cincinnati right now where at least they'll be showing the Vikings @ Steelers game instead of like here in Columbus where they're showing the Packers @ Brownies. Why oh why did the scheduling not have the Browns playing in Greenbay where they would at least be on CBS instead and could thus still see the Steelers game on Fox!?

At first glance one might think living in a supposedly neutral city would be conducive to avoiding Browns and Bengals games, but this is untrue, there are actually cities that want to be like Cleveland!

That being said, if anyone could help me out with a link/info for a live stream that would be much appreciated by this Steeler fan stuck in Ohio.

:tt03:

Nadroj 20
10-25-2009, 10:39 AM
I live in Ohio but i get to see the game lol

Columbus isnt trying to be like Cleveland they are Ohio's capital...therefore it doesnt surprise me they are showing a Ohio team play no matter how bad they are.

RoethlisBURGHer
10-25-2009, 10:52 AM
I live in Cleveland and can only see Browns-Packers.

sharkweek
10-25-2009, 10:55 AM
Just because its the capital, that doesn't make it any more important and enviable a city to be. Trust me, Columbus is all about everything Cleveland sports because they only pro team they have is the BJs they only NHL team in Ohio. The Browns, the Indians, and especially the Cavs are all widely embraced here and if it wasn't for the Buckeyes it wouldn't be hard to mistake Columbus as a suburb of Cleveland. The Bengals and Reds really don't get that much love here.

Nadroj 20
10-25-2009, 10:59 AM
Well all im saying is that is how it is....without a professioal team they look to other major cities teams ( in OHIO) to support.....if you knew this is how they were why are you surprised they arent showing the Steelers?

Im sorry i do not have a stream to givce you either...there was one i used to have but it attached my computer and luckily i got rid of the viruses LOL so i dont want to give you that one...good luck to finding the game some where

GO STEELERS

Steelboy84
10-25-2009, 11:00 AM
I'll be looking for some links for ya.

Steelboy84
10-25-2009, 11:05 AM
Hey, check one of these links when the game starts. They may work.

http://www.justin.tv/directory/sports/football?order=hot&lang=en