PDA

View Full Version : Another hate thread: The Official I hate FOX NFL announcers thread

Steelboy84
10-25-2009, 03:16 PM
OMFG, Moose Johnson, would you PLEASE, PLEASE, for Holy God's sake, PLEASE shut the HELL up!

"Come on Percy, you got another one in you"?- Moose Johnson

"Peterson is a beast!"- Fatboy Siragusa

All freaking game man, the Vikings need to do this, the Vikings need to do that. Would please go stuff a box of doughnuts down your fat a** throat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theplatypus
10-25-2009, 03:18 PM
We just won a huge game and you want to focus on the announcers?

SteelTalons
10-25-2009, 03:20 PM
Now this thread is on to something. :thumbsup:

DoctorCAD
10-25-2009, 03:22 PM
Not living anywhere near the Burgh, I have to live with the network announcers for the last 6 seasons.

They all suck equally.

xbroughneck
10-25-2009, 03:24 PM
FOX is heavily NFC focused. It's what they do.

CBS is heavily AFC focused. It's what they do.

Now, Siragusa is a Steeler hater. HIM, I've got complaints about.

Tony "Suprano" Siragusa can kiss my #@#^@.:coffee:

mulldog24
10-25-2009, 03:25 PM
They can drink the "Hate-or-ade" all they want to we just won an important game today!!!!! Who cares about some talking heads anyway?:blah:

Steelboy84
10-25-2009, 03:26 PM
FOX is heavily NFC focused. It's what they do.

CBS is heavily AFC focused. It's what they do.

Now, Siragusa is a Steeler hater. HIM, I've got complaints about.

Tony "Suprano" Siragusa can kiss my #@#^@.:coffee:

:thumbsup:

His fat butt was never good for nothing anyway. He sucked in Indy and was lucky enough to be on a good Ratbirds team. Now all of a sudden he knows every d*mn thing.

devilsdancefloor
10-25-2009, 03:31 PM
goose is a great guy and well i cant disagree with him and i bet you ask willie gay he'd tell you peterson is a beast

xbroughneck
10-25-2009, 03:35 PM
goose is a great guy and well i cant disagree with him and i bet you ask willie gay he'd tell you peterson is a beast

He's the most annoying Ratbird in history and if I never see or hear him on TV again it will be too soon.

I'm not asking him over for dinner so I don't care about how great a guy he is. As an arrogant former Ratbird he can kiss my ^$%&^ and I'd tell him to his face.

AllD
10-25-2009, 03:38 PM
OMFG, Moose Johnson, would you PLEASE, PLEASE, for Holy God's sake, PLEASE shut the HELL up!

"Come on Percy, you got another one in you"?- Moose Johnson

All freaking game man, the Vikings need to do this, the Vikings need to do that. Would please go stuff a box of doughnuts down your fat a** throat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Petersen is a real beast racking up 69 yards on the ground. He has only a few seasons left in him before he is worn out like Earl Campbell. Ladanian Tomlinson, same thing.

xbroughneck
10-25-2009, 03:51 PM
This can probably go into the NFL forum, but am I the only person that totally HATES everything about the FOX NFL broadcast except for Troy Aikman? I mean really...once they lost James Brown to CBS everything they do is

1) as a counter move to the CBS broadcast
2) Simply over the top

Do they still have hot chicks giving weather reports for NFL cities?

Hell, they hired a JB wannabe for christ sake. :coffee:

Steelboy84
10-25-2009, 03:54 PM
This can probably go into the NFL forum, but am I the only person that totally HATES everything about the FOX NFL broadcast except for Troy Aikman? I mean really...once they lost James Brown to CBS everything they do is

1) as a counter move to the CBS broadcast
2) Simply over the top

Do they still have hot chicks giving weather reports for NFL cities?

Hell, they hired a JB wannabe for christ sake. :coffee:

I even hate Aikman. Just listen at how he kisses the behind of Romo. Good God. Aikman played on a team full of steroid and dope heads and Romo is...............well, Romo is Romo. Nuff said.

fordfan485
10-25-2009, 04:15 PM
There are only 2 things I like about games broadcast on fox. Their game music compared to CBS, and Terry Bradshaw in Studio.

Things I hate about fox:

Micheal Strahan
Kenny Albert
Joe Buck
Tony Siragusa
that annoying robot
nfc bias

tyler289
10-25-2009, 04:17 PM
I can't fault anyone for saying Peterson is a beast. He is. What do you expect him to say? He's the best RB in the NFL.

HometownGal
10-25-2009, 04:17 PM
I decided to put this one in the BF. Fire away! :applaudit:

HometownGal
10-25-2009, 04:18 PM
Definitely separated at birth:

http://thesportshernia.typepad.com/blog/images/pizza_the_hut_tony_siragusa_1.jpg

xbroughneck
10-25-2009, 04:29 PM

http://thesportshernia.typepad.com/blog/images/pizza_the_hut_tony_siragusa_1.jpg

oh lordy!!!:tt03::drink::rofl:

Steelboy84
10-25-2009, 04:34 PM

:puke:

fansince'76
10-25-2009, 05:04 PM

No, I think "Goose" ate "Pizza the Hutt," actually.

HometownGal
10-25-2009, 08:16 PM
No, I think "Goose" ate "Pizza the Hutt," actually.

Cracks me up that his nickname is "goose". Never seen a goose with 35 chins.

touchdownward
10-25-2009, 08:29 PM
I'm thankful we got the victory today, but the Favre slob knobbin' that Moose was doing neared Tom Bradyian proportions. Very annoying.

vikes0487
10-25-2009, 10:54 PM

So unnecessary. Who wants the announcers creating excitement when one of the best young players in the NFL shows the fans what this game is all about.

*sarcasm off*

This is a biased argument, I thought credit was given where it was due on for both teams.

MACH1
10-25-2009, 11:57 PM

:toofunny:

No but the tame ones get to fat to fly. :sofunny:

Steelboy84
10-26-2009, 02:07 PM
Dude, are you NEVER happy? You piss and moan about everything! Do a poll about it!

Jack***, you don't even know me. Those d*mn announcers were pulling for the Vikings the whole game. I make very few complaints on here. I'm on here cheering my team and asking people what may be the most important factor in a Steelers win. No one made you come to this post. Don't like it, don't come to it. So piss off.

smokin3000gt
10-26-2009, 07:29 PM
Jack***, you don't even know me. Those d*mn announcers were pulling for the Vikings the whole game. I make very few complaints on here. I'm on here cheering my team and asking people what may be the most important factor in a Steelers win. No one made you come to this post. Don't like it, don't come to it. So piss off.

Now, is that anyway to be?

steelwalls
10-26-2009, 07:39 PM

I know off topic, but how'd he get that name....Didnt he eat like an entire goose or something?

Steelboy84
10-26-2009, 07:44 PM
I know off topic, but how'd he get that name....Didnt he eat like an entire goose or something?

His last name is SiraGUSA, but hey, I like your idea better.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dynasty
10-26-2009, 07:49 PM
sira-goose-a....

Raynestorm
10-27-2009, 12:47 PM
Peterson IS a beast...no doubt about it.

But we held him to 69 yards and a TD.

Raynestorm

AllD
10-27-2009, 03:43 PM
Add the Vikings to the hate list because they have poor fans. They go right up there with the Cowboys, except with more whining.

steel striker
10-31-2009, 04:54 AM
I'm sure the Moose & Goose are on the vikings payroll as well. I thought Jim Nance was pretty bad at times on CBS but, last week those two haters showed there colors.

Steelboy84
10-31-2009, 02:35 PM
I'm sure the Moose & Goose are on the vikings payroll as well. I thought Jim Nance was pretty bad at times on CBS but, last week those two haters showed there colors.

Jim Nantz= man crush on Brady.