PDA

View Full Version : Bears/Bungs.

Edman
10-25-2009, 03:18 PM
You know the story here. Go Bears.

Edman
10-25-2009, 03:45 PM
It's 14-0 Cinci and Benson is gashing the Bears on the ground.

The Bengals are playing a damn good game so far.

Steelboy84
10-25-2009, 03:50 PM
You know the story here. Go Bears.

:thumbsup:

CantStop85
10-25-2009, 04:00 PM
Good game so far.

Edman
10-25-2009, 04:05 PM
Now it's 21-0 Cincy. The Bears D is looking gassed.

I hate to admit it. This is the first time all season where the Bengals have shown a killer instinct. Palmer is flashing his 2005 form in a big way.

I have to say, even though Chad is having a great game so far, It's hard to take him seriously with that damn "Ochocinco" moniker.

HometownGal
10-25-2009, 04:23 PM
Bungles now up 28-0 on da Bears. Cartoon has 4 TD passes. :jawdrop: I'm throwing up in my mouth as I type this, but they actually look really good against the Bears. :puke:

OneForTheToe
10-25-2009, 04:26 PM
If the bungles keep playing like this they may eventually reach their ultimate goal. .................................................. ...............................
.................................................. .................................................. ....
.................................................. .................................................. ...
...................................... getting a sell out for home games.:rofl:

RunWillieRun
10-25-2009, 04:30 PM
How the F did we lose to these Bears?

MasterOfPuppets
10-25-2009, 04:30 PM
If the bungles keep playing like this they may eventually reach their ultimate goal. .................................................. ...............................
.................................................. .................................................. ....
.................................................. .................................................. ...
...................................... getting a sell out for home games.:rofl:
i thought for sure you were gonna say lose in the first round of the playoffs...:doh:

MasterOfPuppets
10-25-2009, 04:31 PM

its easy when you only play 30 minutes out of 60.

OneForTheToe
10-25-2009, 04:33 PM
i thought for sure you were gonna say lose in the first round of the playoffs...:doh:

That too.

AllD
10-25-2009, 04:33 PM

We beat ourselves. The Bungs are Jekyll and Hyde. Today they are good and next week who knows.

SteelersMongol
10-25-2009, 09:36 PM
Wow, Chicago Bears were NOT who V thought they were. They just sucked. What happened?

Preacher
10-25-2009, 10:15 PM

How appropriate would it be if we met them and beat them in the first round again. Talk about even more hatred! :rofl:

I love the fact that we have beat every team in our division in the playoffs this decade!

tony hipchest
10-25-2009, 10:32 PM
How the F did we lose to these Bears?how the F... did we lost to either of these 2 scrubs??? :confused:

benson was a miracle grab for the bungles. he pretty much makes up for every shithole ball carrier theyve had since corey dillon left for a championship ring.

he was on a mission to stick it to the bears today, and he definitely lived up to it.

embarrassing effort by the bears. too bad urlacher is done, because i think their season is officially done too.