PDA

View Full Version : EPIC GAME

jjpro11
10-25-2009, 04:48 PM
that game was so much fun to watch.. profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilter all the haters.. just enjoy the win guys. :tt04::thumbsup:

Steelboy84
10-25-2009, 04:52 PM
that game was so much fun to watch.. profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilter all the haters.. just enjoy the win guys. :tt04::thumbsup:

Cool signature.

AllD
10-25-2009, 05:50 PM
That game was the best game of the season to this point. Too bad if you don't like the Steelers. The haters and jealous ones are already crying.

Preacher
10-25-2009, 05:56 PM
IMO, it was an ugly win -- and that is good.

Ugly wins are the type of wins that you need against very good teams, because they are the wins that give you character for the playoffs.

I LOVE the fact that our offense stepped up for our defense at times, and our defense stepped up for our offense at times.

This game actually reminded me of a Ravens game.

Steel_Bus_24
10-25-2009, 06:08 PM
I already hit my stress limit after we slept walked through Detroit

We just arn't going to be the pats/colts and dust the bad teams like they do all the time, but we still have a great shot to get #7 if we can avoid injuries an tighten up our play just a little

Im done worrying about the style points this year and all the ways we could be better

I just want em to stay healthy, and keep stacking the Ws up no matter how they come:tt02:

GO STEELERS!!!!:tt03:

BradfordTheGreat
10-25-2009, 06:14 PM
I already hit my stress limit after we slept walked through Detroit

We just arn't going to be the pats/colts and dust the bad teams like they do all the time, but we still have a great shot to get #7 if we can avoid injuries an tighten up our play just a little

Im done worrying about the style points this year and all the ways we could be better

I just want em to stay healthy, and keep stacking the Ws up no matter how they come:tt02:

GO STEELERS!!!!:tt03:

well said :tt02:

AllD
10-25-2009, 06:32 PM
Style points are worth a big fat zero, 0, nada, nothing.

Just ask the Titans who had the best record in the NFL last season and were the Cinderella pick to win it all.