PDA

View Full Version : Keep this in mind...

Edman
10-25-2009, 08:24 PM
Wether you think we didn't play well enough on O.
Wether you dislike Santo's showboating.
Wether you dislike the Special Teams for reverting back to their 2007 selves...
Or Bruce Arians....
Or the weather...
Or the win wasn't "pretty" enough...

The Steelers are 5-2. You can make the excuses, say they got lucky, it's all an accident and they're not very good, but there it is in black and white. 5-2. Does this team have flaws? Yes they do. So did last years' team. They won the Super Bowl anyway.

All season we asked and waited for the D to step up, and they did. Too close for your taste, but when was the last time the Steelers not give you a heart pounding finish?

MACH1
10-25-2009, 08:30 PM

http://thebitchminute.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/cropped-start-bitching5.jpg

sharkweek
10-25-2009, 08:34 PM
If only we could get both sides of the ball (and ST) playing equally well. I'm happy, but I could be happier. 5-2 is right where we needed to be before the bye to keep on pace for another run, and we did just that.

LVSteelersfan
10-25-2009, 08:36 PM
5-2 and tied for first in the AFC North. I will take it. Nothing to bitch about. I love this team. They give me heart attacks every single week. I still love them. They are not the Colts who cruise through almost every game. So what. I love them for what they are.

SteelC7
10-25-2009, 09:17 PM
ya none of us wanna hear any complaints, i kno everybody wants to start bitching and cant wait to start, but wait 2 seconds, were 5-2, tied with the division lead with the bungles...we beat them in a few weeks, were head of our division again. plus baltimore doesnt look all that problematic for us, after the broncos, we have a pretty easy schedule, we can go 12-4 again, its a real possibility

Justin Otstott
10-25-2009, 09:22 PM
the way I see it if you want a team that wins every game and takes a poop on the field then go be a Patriots fan, you don't belong here! Then watch the Steelers win 6 more Super Bowls.

HometownGal
10-25-2009, 09:28 PM
Good post Ed! :applaudit::thumbsup:

There are positives and negatives in every NFL game and I prefer to concentrate on the positives (especially after a W) and move on to the next game in 2 weeks. :tt04:

stb_steeler
10-26-2009, 01:15 AM
After the heart slows back down to normal, what complaints.. I thought it was one of the sweetest finish's. :applaudit: :thumbsup:

X-Terminator
10-26-2009, 01:23 AM
Nice post, Edman, and I really wish people would take that more to heart, instead of finding things to nitpick about after a win.

Steelers & I
10-26-2009, 01:26 AM
The game wasn't exactly pretty, mistakes were made but who gives a DAMN? The Steelers won the game easily in my opinion. A few less redzone mistakes and that game is a BLOWOUT! Besides, the Vikings were supposed to be the studs, undefeated and all. Why they should have knocked the Steelers heads off, right? lol.

fansince'76
10-26-2009, 01:27 AM
The game wasn't exactly pretty, mistakes were made but who gives a DAMN? The Steelers won the game easily in my opinion. A few less redzone mistakes and that game is a BLOWOUT! Besides, the Vikings were supposed to be the studs, undefeated and all. Why they should have knocked the Steelers heads off, right? lol.

Well, that's coz da refs gave us da game! :rolleyes:

Steelers & I
10-26-2009, 01:42 AM
Well, that's coz da refs gave us da game! :rolleyes:

It seems as if those refs are always looking out for us, different crews, different days, it's all the same, the NFL refs just LOVE the Steelers. I don't know what we would do without their assistance. :noidea:

The Steelers played at about 65-70% of their potential yesterday, and although the score doesn't indicate it, they whipped the Vikings A$$E$. Just think how it's going to be when they have it all together in about week 11 or 12. Look out NFL. :tt02::tt::tt04:

El-Gonzo Jackson
10-26-2009, 01:45 AM
I don't know what I enjoyed more........the Favre forced fumble returned for TD or the INT for TD. ........it was all good :banana:

tube517
10-26-2009, 02:09 AM
Before Ben, we couldn't win when the offense played bad. Ben had a subpar game but we still won. He still made the throws to Santonio and Wallace. We couldn't win this type of game before. I'll take 5-2 right now. Bring on the Donkeys.