PDA

View Full Version : Help! ...from Steeler Nation

meanfish
10-25-2009, 08:51 PM
Okay... my cable company (I live in Ohio) dropped the station that carries Steeler games. Ggrrrrrrrr! I would love to get the entire Vikings game (the entire KDKA broadcast too, if possible) from today. Anyway, I'm sure at least one or two of you can dub me a dvd. Just let me know how much it'd cost to get and send me the dvd. Thanks a lot Steeler Nation!! You can email me here.... honuspwagner@yahoo.com

SteelC7
10-25-2009, 09:42 PM
if u have nfl network, it will be on nfl replay tuesday or wednesday

meanfish
10-26-2009, 02:39 PM
yeah, but I don't have NFL Network. Nobody records Steeler games?

rich4eagle
10-26-2009, 04:22 PM
hello

ReedsGirl3
10-27-2009, 12:28 AM
I'm also in Ohio and stuck watching Browns games... is there anyone out there that has the Vikings game on tape? I'd really love a copy of it. Please share with a couple Steelers fans stuck in Ohio.

Fire Haley
10-27-2009, 03:18 AM
Just watch the NFL Channel

NFL Replay Tuesday night

8pm EST is the first game - Steelers/Vikes game will be on @ 9:30 EST

It's cool, they have all the sideline mics and cameras going that pick up stuff not seen on the network broadcasts

Steelers & I
10-27-2009, 04:16 AM
Here's a link that allows you to watch the entire game, commercial free. There is however a small cost but hell, if you're willing to pay a forum member a small fee to send you a DVD copy, then you might as well purchase a package from the site linked below. It looks like $7.99 will get you the Steelers/Vikings game. $24.99 will get you the season pass, that sounds like the best deal for your current situation.

https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/registerform