PDA

View Full Version : Pro Bowl Voting has Begun !

Steel-Bryan
10-26-2009, 03:59 PM
Go vote !

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot

MasterOfPuppets
10-26-2009, 04:39 PM
no wonder the probowl selctions are always so goofy, the season isn't even halfway and the voting starts ?

fansince'76
10-26-2009, 04:46 PM
I could probably name 80% of the rosters for that popularity contest right now and be right come February. :coffee:

Nadroj 20
10-26-2009, 04:53 PM
Anyway we can hack into the system and take Brady's name off the ballot?? LOL

AllD
10-26-2009, 05:18 PM
I voted according to what the Pro Bowl really is:

AFC QBs-
1. Derek Andersen
2. JaMarcus Russell
3. Kerry Collins

NFC-
1. Jake Delhomme
2. Jason Campbell
3. Marc Bulger

Plus loaded up with lots of Browns, Raiders, Bucs and Rams in the other positions.

Have a nice day.

NEPAsteeler
10-26-2009, 05:30 PM
Pro Bowl Voting..... already? I'll wait until the end of the season to start voting.

Godfather
10-26-2009, 05:42 PM
I voted according to what the Pro Bowl really is:

AFC QBs-
1. Derek Andersen
2. JaMarcus Russell
3. Kerry Collins

NFC-
1. Jake Delhomme
2. Jason Campbell
3. Marc Bulger

Plus loaded up with lots of Browns, Raiders, Bucs and Rams in the other positions.

Have a nice day.

You're not the only one voting for JaMarcus:

http://vote4jamarcus.com/

I wanna know what kind of Pro Bowl ballot doesn't have write-ins. Mike Wallace deserves to be voted onto the team even though he'll have to skip for SB preparations :tt02:

Jmat
10-26-2009, 05:52 PM
Ef the probowl.

AllD
10-26-2009, 06:32 PM
You're not the only one voting for JaMarcus:

http://vote4jamarcus.com/

I wanna know what kind of Pro Bowl ballot doesn't have write-ins. Mike Wallace deserves to be voted onto the team even though he'll have to skip for SB preparations :tt02:

Russell has a $3million buyout at the end of the season because he is due to make $15million next season. Whatever money he got up front was too much, but he is out of the NFL next season. He can keep busy owning a couple of Jack-in-the-Boxes or pimping his own record label. He will be broke in less than 10 years, he is dumb.:rofl:

Steelboy84
10-26-2009, 06:51 PM
Anyway we can hack into the system and take Brady's name off the ballot?? LOL

And have Goddell piss in his pants? Surely you jest.

:sign11:

Steelboy84
10-26-2009, 06:52 PM
Having the pro bowl before the SB is so dumb. The players chosen for the pro bowl that have to play in the SB won't get to play. Their coaches won't even think twice about risking it!

Carolina Steelers
10-26-2009, 07:07 PM
when does the voting end its just to early for me to vote i want to wait a little while

Godfather
10-26-2009, 09:11 PM
Russell has a $3million buyout at the end of the season because he is due to make $15million next season. Whatever money he got up front was too much, but he is out of the NFL next season. He can keep busy owning a couple of Jack-in-the-Boxes or pimping his own record label. He will be broke in less than 10 years, he is dumb.:rofl:

That depends on two things.

1) Will that senile, drooling retard who owns the Raiders buy out the contract?

2) Considering JR's physical tools and how dysfunctional the Raiders franchise is, are you sure a team like Tampa or Carolina won't pick him up? All they would have to risk would be the league minimum and JR could be an upgrade over their current starter if he had some coaching and some decent receivers.